• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last time you were tickled

Ita24

TMF Regular
I actually haven't been lee or ler in years. Used to with my GF. I feel like I'm different from a lot of the people in here. I'm not a huge fan of tickle torture or like really hard, fast tickling. I like more of the teasing type of tickling. Or like a massage where the masseuse discovers you're ticklish and it goes from there. Not sure if there's a name for that. I'm not sure what the extent of the language allowed to be used in here but I'll put it this way. Thinking about tickling or tickling itself is an easy way to get me "excited." Lol I wasn't sure if that was weird but seeing a community like this makes me feel more comfortable with it.

Not everyone here is into torturous or hard core tickling. The gentle, teasing, sensual kind can be just as fun! And you are certainly not alone in being turned on by it!
It's been about 5 minths since I've done any Non Pro tickling, about 2 weeks since my last paid session.

I'm a bit the same. I'm not really into the extremes so much as just the fun and playful.

I try not to think about how long it's been because It's a little depressing if I dwell on it, for the record however it's been about ten years since I've had the pleasure of tying a lady down and tickling her and a little over twenty years since I was the one tied down and tickled.

Still get tickled loads by my housemates from time to time, although not for prolonged episodes like I had with some previous girlfriends and boyfriends.

Best one was when all three of them, two girls and a guy, sat on me and tickled my upper body and feet for about five minutes non-stop. One of the girls had long nails and fast fingers, and it was absolute insanity when she tickled my tummy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back