• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tasha (Craigslist Success)

questions

TMF Regular
Tasha1.jpegI wasn't sure if I should put this here or in True Stories, so I will leave it to the discretion of the moderators to move it if necessary. Early in the summer I posted an ad in the Craigslist personal section looking for women who wanted to have their feet pampered. After about a week, Tasha responded and asked if I was still looking for a woman to pamper. I said yes. It turns out that we live about 15 minutes from each other so we met that afternoon at a local coffee shop to get to know each other. Before that meeting, she took and sent me a picture of her pretty size 9.5 feet. At our first meeting, she was pretty nervous, but eventually loosened up and we had a nice conversation. We set a time to meet at my house the next day for some foot worship.

I asked her over text message whether she was ticklish and he said that she was ticklish on her feet and sides. When we met at my house, I gave her a foot massage and spent at least 30 minutes worshipping her feet. She really enjoyed it, but showed very little ticklish reaction, and I didn't go out of my way to provoke one. After the first meeting, I asked her if it had tickled when I worshipped her feet. She said it had tickled when I licked under and between her toes and when I licked her arch, but she held back and didn't respond. Over the next couple of days, I slowly introduced tickling into our text exchanges. By the time she came over the second time, we had talked about tying each other up and tickling (I'm a switch). We didn't do it that time, but on the third visit, I broke out my four point restraints and we had a great tickling session. She was ticklish all over her body, but her feet are the one place where she cannot hold back when really tickled. We played both yesterday morning and this morning (she just left here an hour ago), and today was the first time that she laughed and thrashed just from me sucking her toes when restrained once I got her going tickling her all over. At one point I was tickling her ear with my tongue and her side with my hand and she finally lost control and laughed unrestrained. It was so hot. She tortured me too, but she asked for two turns being tickled this morning, and this is someone who described being tickled as "torture" the first time I brought it up. She loves it now.

The other very pleasant surprise coming out of this is that she is fascinated by the idea of giving footjobs. Today we hung out for four hours. We tickled each other for about an hour, but the other three hours we watched TV on the couch with her feet in my lap. Initially I had shorts on, but then she moved them out of the way. We stopped before going all the way. After she left I texted her and told her that she was getting really good at that. She responded by asking if I was close. I responded that with some lube, I would have been done for. She responded that we need to have some lube handy next time. Wow. Talk about hitting the jackpot. She's cute, has nice feet, is ticklish and getting more ticklish with each session, and is turning into quite the sadistic 'ler. On top of all of that, she wants to become a champion footjob provider. By the way, she sends me these pictures in the evening when she's back home to tease me. It works!

Ok, that is just the introduction to Tasha. I actually audio recorded 17 minutes of me tickling her today, but I haven't listened to it yet. Please enjoy the pictures.Tasha1.jpeg
tasha.jpgTasha1.jpegtasha2.jpgTasha3.jpgTasha4.jpg

Last edited:
You hit the jackpot indeed! :feets: She has very lovely feet.
Thanks for sharing both the photos and the story. :D

oh man is to bad did not have tickle pics love hear the audio from tickling going on.

U hit the Jackpot!
Great!

Gesendet von meinem ONE A2003 mit Tapatalk

Wow! What a lucky guy! I would love it if you could take a pic of her soles. They look like they would be fantastic from what I can see of the other views. Thanks for the pics you have sent.

Next time we play I'll capture some shorter audio clips (and maybe video) that I can share with the group

Here is the only decent sole shot I have for now. I'll try to get more next week. In this pic, I have her foot in the crook of my elbow and my fingers were just about to attack those soft soles of her. A few minutes later after warning me that she might, she kicked me right in the mouth. That was good though, because it opened the door for tying her up.

tashasole.jpg

Played for and won.. great result great story.

The middle one's a killer-----there's something about a barefoot woman in capri pants......

Ok guys, we played again this morning and I took some experimental video. She wasn't restrained very well and her feet are so ticklish that she kicks like crazy when they are tickled with fingers. If you turn the volume up high, you should be able to hear her laughter at times, but she loves to resist. The cutest thing that happened this morning was after I untied her she said that she didn't think she was as ticklish when she wasn't restrained, so I started tickling the crap out of her and she completely lost control with loud laughter as I pinned both feet under my body and tickled both hard at the same time. I asked her if she wanted me to stop and she paused and answered "no," through a really adorable giggle. This is turning into a really awesome situation.

These videos are not great. I'll get better clips next time.

https://youtu.be/-X1eNZ7MAfo

https://youtu.be/OWbeyHiGj00

Here is more. I'm having fun with this. I have chopped up the 30 minutes of audio I captured during our last two tickling sessions. If you're like me, I know you want to enjoy her laugh. As I mentioned before, she tries her best to hold back her laugh. I am pushing more and more each time, and we texted for a long time last night with her confessing that she has gone from thinking that being tickled is torture to fun that turns her on. That means I can start getting a little more aggressive without having to worry about scaring her away. During our unrestrained session yesterday she laughed really hard, but I had unfortunately already stopped recording. Next time. In the mean time, enjoy.

Houston, we have a problem. I figured out how to add pictures and video, but does anyone know how to add links to m4a audio files? I have 11 pretty cool audio clips of a giggling and laughing new tickle victim that I'm sure some of you would like to hear.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back