• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

rapper kreayshawn feet tickled

Her net worth is $300K per the interwebs, but who knows what her debt situation is, so maybe she does need some $$$ as I would not exactly call her an uber successful rapper (though 300 large ain't bad to have). You could always sue her if she renegs, expose her as a fetishist ha.

gigante were you the same guy posting on Reddit wrestlefeet about Chelsea Green pics?

BC if so that guy ripped me off when I went half with him on a set from her. He got the money from me and then vanished. Id proceed with caution everyone.

Im sorry that happened to you. Im on reddit but not in a foot/tickling capacity so no it was not me. I understand the skepticism and i cant blame you. I just really want to see this video made and im not willing to pay 150. My only fear is that shell rip me off which would leave me up shits creek

I'd insist on her making it first and then showing screencaps before sending any cash.

I am a little bit baffled by this thread. We've got hundreds of talented ladies in the community who can do a very nice 10-15 minutes custom for that price, with bondage equipment, good camera angles and stuff. Now for the same amount, you're asking a girl who, albeit a rapper, is probably less famous than Kelli Lynn Sage to do a 2 minutes skit in which she will laugh half-heartily while a friend of hers is touching her feet. IF she does it, which you can't guarantee; apparently, there even are doubts as to her identity. It does not sound like a good deal to me.

I mean no offense. To each his own, really. I just want to understand. I think if I were one of our hardworking studio owners or models I'd be a little bit annoyed to see people willing to drop $150 to someone who's not committed that much to the fetish. And who'll end up shooting a half-hearted vid using a smartphone or something.

However I can see that you are passionate about this, so once again no offense, and I wish you good luck!

I would guess that for the OP, the allure is that she is not a fetish model, and so it's hotter because it's not somebody who makes a living out of it, so-called "vanilla". I can see the allure, but I wouldn't do it. Seems like a scam, or at best, like you said Tenabrae, the production will be shit quality with fake tickling.

I would guess that for the OP, the allure is that she is not a fetish model, and so it's hotter because it's not somebody who makes a living out of it, so-called "vanilla". I can see the allure, but I wouldn't do it. Seems like a scam, or at best, like you said Tenabrae, the production will be shit quality with fake tickling.

I guess you're right. Once again, to each his own, and I totally respect the OP's enthusiasm for this. The allure is lost on me though.

Personally, I am more excited to find a person I thought totally vanilla actually having the fetish, rather than having a vanilla making a half-hearted tickle vid for money. Seeing vanilla people in genuine ticklish situations is also hot; I'd totally love to see Cara Delevigne get her feet tickled by whatever girl she's dating, for instance. And do you remember Adrian Pasdar tickling Hayden Pannetière on her sides during an award show? Outside of these few examples, that's probably as far as my celeb fetish goes. I do have pictures of celebrities on my hard drive (thanks to Wikifeet), but it is less for the celebrity appeal and more for practical reasons: celeb pics usually come in high res, so you can zoom very far, and they usually have pampered feet, with good taste in footwear (though not always).

And finally when I think what $150 can buy these days, I am sure that there are better ways to spend them than buying a 2-minute non-fetish vid of some barely known rapper.

Nah i totally agree with you man but as the bellow poster said the allure comes from the fact that shes a celebrity and not a model. Plus shes been teasing us with her feet for years so its been like a build up. But youre right shes really taking advanyage with that deal. Its def her though no doubts there.

Nah I totally agree with you, man, but as the below poster said, the allure comes from the fact that she's a celebrity and not a model. Plus she's been teasing us with her feet for years so it's been like a build up. But you're right, she's really taking advantage with that deal. Its definitely her though, no doubts there.

It is also apparent to me that she's just taking advantage. Having realized that and still going for it kinda leaves me perplex but who am I to judge? Some time, there's things we just want to do. Comfort Eagle's advice is a good one though, I recommend you to follow it, so at least you minimize your chances of being robbed.

I shouldn't insist, but I am curious: what do you mean by that she's been teasing us with her feet?

It is also apparent to me that she's just taking advantage. Having realized that and still going for it kinda leaves me perplex but who am I to judge? Some time, there's things we just want to do. Comfort Eagle's advice is a good one though, I recommend you to follow it, so at least you minimize your chances of being robbed.

I shouldn't insist, but I am curious: what do you mean by that she's been teasing us with her feet?

Thanks for the advice. I do have a tendency to be heard headed when i want something and i find that it often pales in comparison to how i anticipated it when i get it. Based on how she reacts to providing screenshots ill see if i go through with it.
By teasing i mean like the breakfast video where she has a close up of her soles with her toes curling and just a bunch of foot related posts she put on twitter over the years. Shes always been very aware of the community.

Oh I see! I can't stand a temptress :devil:

You know what you should do? Take the money and have fellow TMFer dtka66 make a collage of her being tortured in his Sub-Sector. She richly deserves it~

Even if you go with the vid: I can finally see a terrific advantage. When aspiring celebrities realize that taking pics of her feet, posting foot-related content and other stuff like that brings money, they are gonna start to do it more. Which is awesome for us :D Next thing you know, the TMF will launch its own version of ComiCON, which stars are gonna fight to attend.

Still I'd take the works of sadly underpaid Kelli, Tasha, Brooke, Bianca, Tay and all... above any overpriced weak sauce clips by celebrities like... her. I realize I am not even sure how to spell her name :blaugh: It take it it's just the word "creation" misspelled (is that supposed to be clever?), but it's kind of hard to remember without resorting to copy-pasting.

Last edited:
Oh I see! I can't stand a temptress :devil:

You know what you should do? Take the money and have fellow TMFer dtka66 make a collage of her being tortured in his Sub-Sector. She richly deserves it~

Even if you go with the vid: I can finally see a terrific advantage. When aspiring celebrities realize that taking pics of her feet, posting foot-related content and other stuff like that brings money, they are gonna start to do it more. Which is awesome for us :D Next thing you know, the TMF will launch its own version of ComiCON, which stars are gonna fight to attend.

Still I'd take the works of sadly underpaid Kelli, Tasha, Brooke, Bianca, Tay and all... above any overpriced weak sauce clips by celebrities like... her. I realize I am not even sure how to spell her name :blaugh: It take it it's just the word "creation" misspelled (is that supposed to be clever?), but it's kind of hard to remember without resorting to copy-pasting.

Im not familiar with those collages. A tickle con with a bunch of d list celebrities would be pretty sweet. Yeah you definitely have a point its just her bratty attittude and teasing made me always want to see her get tickled and to have an oppurtunity to actually see it is crazy to me so im trying to make it work but so far shes not easy to negotiate with so well see how it goes.
Brooke is my favorite btw but didnt she quit the business?

Did she ever answer your question about her feet being ticklish? I don't see it in the screen caps.

You could end up with $150 dud, though it wouldn't be much worse than the VHS tapes we used to buy in the 80s & 90s.

I did a quick search for her out of curiosity, and discovered the IRS wiped out her checking account due to unpaid taxes back in December 2015. She may be hurting for money, I dunno, but outside of the tats, she's pretty cute.

Did she ever answer your question about her feet being ticklish? I don't see it in the screen caps.

You could end up with $150 dud, though it wouldn't be much worse than the VHS tapes we used to buy in the 80s & 90s.

I mean even still, you have a fetish video of Kreayshawn. That alone is pretty sweet.

If this 'rapper' ever becomes huge, and you have the video, could be worth a lot more down the road...

Nah she never answered. Its possible that it sucks if i even manage to get it

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back