• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dream tickle scenario/session

LucyTheLee

I always get asked this question so I'm curious to what other people's dream tickle session and scenarios are :)

Doesn't matter who the lee or ler is. Could be me, could be your crush, could be Steve Buscemi :) Post away as I'm genuinely curious.

When I tickle, it's pretty much always me and a girl, m/f.

Sometimes I think it would be cool to have another woman there, just watching. So I'm the 'ler, and there's a very ticklish 'lee. And maybe the girl watching is the most ticklish of all - but we don't know that yet, right?

In my experience, the most ticklish women are pretty good at staying out of the way of any tickle action - or at least out of the way of being tickled themselves. So I like this scenario - it's intriguing. How much does the girl watching enjoy it? Does she feel bad for the girl getting tickled? Does she feel jealous that she's getting all the tickles? Or does she just want to watch another woman mercilessly tickled by a guy?

Let's go for A dream scenario, as there are... some... :)

So, it would be a first time, with a fairly new partner. Not a first time for tickling her at all, obviously, but the first time it goes as far as that with her, beyond short, flirty tickle fights and random making out tickles.
We would be dating, probably a couple of dates since the first one, spending an evening at my or her place. The tickling fetish is out there, known, common to the both of us, waiting to be experienced, anticipated in general, but not necessarily at this very moment.

It'd start with a tease. a mention. a word. She'd then look at me, teasingly exposing an inviting ticklish, vulnerable spot: Maybe raising an arm above her head, exposing an armpit, an exposed waist picking from a short blouse. Maybe sliding a foot towards me on the sofa, or punting it in my lap. it would start slow, it will increase to a point when holding her down is mandatory. Maybe, she would even say "you are going to have to hold me down for that..."

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back