• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ooops!

LOL :p
Very amusing list. :D

The funniest typo that I personally experienced was in the summary prepared by a secretary of the written student comments on my teaching evaluations. (The students, besides giving numerical ratings to us, could also write comments. To avoid a professor recognizing a student's handwriting, a secretary would type all of the comments from a course onto a summary page.)

One semester I was shocked to see the following comment:
"What I enjoyed most about this course was that the lectures were all so lurid."
I asked the secretary to check the original written comments, and she was embarrassed to admit that "lurid" was a typo for "llucid." :p

How about the guy who painted CHEFS in the end zone of a football field instead of CHIEFS.

The funniest typo that I personally experienced was in the summary prepared by a secretary of the written student comments on my teaching evaluations. (The students, besides giving numerical ratings to us, could also write comments. To avoid a professor recognizing a student's handwriting, a secretary would type all of the comments from a course onto a summary page.)

One semester I was shocked to see the following comment:
"What I enjoyed most about this course was that the lectures were all so lurid."
I asked the secretary to check the original written comments, and she was embarrassed to admit that "lurid" was a typo for "llucid." :p

:laughhard:

On a church bulletin an event was being held at a church and BABYSHITERS would be provided.

There was a news report in a local newspaper congratulating one of the town's police officers on his promotion to defective on their police force. :p

"ILLEGALLY PARKED CARS WILL BE FINE."
"100% ANUS BEEF"

^ Those spell like real trouble, lol. :laughhard:

An American friend of mine who's very passionate about Karate posted an ad for an event he was organizing. It was before the Internet, in the early 90's. He expected 40 maybe 60 people and was very surprised when over 200 showed up. Then he looked at the poster again. It read: MARITAL ARTS - DEMONSTRATION WITH A MASTER.

:laughhard:

I thought "anus beef" was what you got as a result of prolonged sitting and a low-fiber diet...? :flatstare:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back