• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

another true tickle story: dog f/me

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
yesterday, i was listening to some music, barefoot. the top bunk of my bed was made into one big shelf with my stereo on stacks of CD's on it. i was sitting on my bed when i got up to get a snack, i hit me head on the top bunk shelf (it happens to me too often) and one of my favorite CD's, Evavecence: Bring me to life, fell off behind my bed. after kicking myself for being so clumsy, i get down and crawl through dust bunnies to get to it. i have to wedge myself pretty good in there to get to it cause lets face it i'm not a health food addict and i got a spare tire. i finally reach it and slide it out. at this time my girlfriend, Erica, brings my dog, Jessie, a 50 pound female labrador mix in the house from playing fetch, and Jessie goes in our room for me to pet her like always. she sees me trying to get out, but strangely she sits on my legs so i can't get out. i tell her to get off of me, but she notices feet wiggling and decides to play with them and since she's such a licker and she starts to lick my soles wich sends me into fits of laughter. then she notices my wiggling toes and starts to nibble on them lightly like a chew toy, which tickles much worse. Erica hears the commotion and comes in and laughs at my perdicament. she says, "here, let me help you." shes walks up and instead of helping she pours her beer on my feet, Jessie licks it up happily, she really loves the bubbly. Erica kicks back in our lazy boy and and watches the show. for the next five minutes Jessie alternates from licking and nibbling while i laugh hysterically. Jessie finally stops and walks away. Erica then says," ok, my turn!"
while she get's our stiff feather i beg her not to. she staddles my legs and for the next thirty minutes, strokes my soles and toes with with feather and her fingers, slowly and intensely, sending me into hysterics with tears in my eyes. she mercilessly stops and i get up.

i'm plotting my revenge as we speak, could anybody give me any ideas?
i'll choose one and give her what she deserves.:firedevil :tickle: :firedevil

Actually, you should thank her for giving you a tickling, and offer to let her do it again, with or wthout the dog. Thanks for sharing your story. :D

we do it all of the time

my girlfriend and i always tickle each other and get revenge in one big cycle. i just would like some ideas for the next revenge.;)

Hello Master Cartman

My suggestion to get her really good would be to find another male who is into tickling and invite him over sometime and you and he both tie her up and tickle her, one at her feet one underarms tickling this would drive her wild if she is very ticklish. Two guys at once tickling her. What revenge that would be. Let me know if you do this.
Have fun tickling her.

TicklesFemales

cool

I was listening to that excact same song when I was reading your post. Coincidence? I think SO!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back