• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deal-breaker if partner does not indulge your fetish?

mikeytheman921

TMF Poster
I'm single at the moment... i recognize that the odds of finding a partner in the real world who shares my fetish is relatively rare. However, i think anyone who cares about satisfying their partner should make an effort to indulge the fetish even if it is not their own.

I'm a 'Ler/'Lee... i've learned to curb my 'Ler side over the years since most of my past girlfriends did not like being tickled. However, her willingness to tickle me is a requirement. If a woman is unwilling to tickle me, that tells me she's a selfish lover who is not interested in satisfying her partner. That would be a deal-breaker for me.

I think tickling is like any other sex act... a generous lover will make efforts to indulge their partner even if it's not exactly their thing. If you won't satisfy your partner, whatever their fetish, there's someone else out there who will.

There are several threads out there covering this very subject.

Yes. I cannot date someone who won't at least do it occasionally.

Agreed. I can understand people not wanting to be tickled, but not willing to be the tickler? When they know that's what their partner enjoys? That's simply being close minded and selfish, and yes that's a deal breaker for me

I think it comes down to being honest with yourself and your expectations. If you are dating someone who isn't in line with that, you should move on. You will just get frustrated and it may lead to cheating; whether you intended for it to happen or not.

It is absolutely a deal breaker for me, and always has been. But I'm in a LD relationship now with an absolutely amazing young lady from the community who I met at NEST. So I don't have to worry about that any more. Sorry, not sorry fellas. She's all mine! :bubbleheart::lovestory:lover:
20171014_191446.jpg

It's definitely a deal-breaker for me. There's nothing sadder to see than someone in a relationship with someone that refuses to accept their fetish(es). I'd rather go back into the dating pool than settle for someone who rejects it, because they're basically rejecting ME. I now know that there are women out there who will indulge my fetishes, so I will keep seeking them out.

I think it comes down to being honest with yourself and your expectations. If you are dating someone who isn't in line with that, you should move on. You will just get frustrated and it may lead to cheating; whether you intended for it to happen or not.

This all the way. I ended up in this situation 1 time in my life, and it was the first....and last lol

Is it a dealbreaker? For a long time I'd say yes, that in my opinion that any interest shared on either side should be indulged. Have I been indulged? Yea, but not by girls who expressed enjoying it, despite sounding like they "liked" it.

Lately to me that's the real question, will I ever meet anyone who really feels the same way I do about it and isn't putting on a show of interest for the sake of...whatever future this lifestyle leads to?

I totally think that refusing to tickle a boyfriend or girlfriend when you know that they derive pleasure from it is just selfish and cold. Anyone who did me that way would be kicked to the kirb in a heartbeat. I would take solitude and fantasy any day over someone who only cares about their own desires! Stimulation should go both ways says me.

weve been married just shy of 22 years. to date myself lol here was our first date. I took her to see super mario brothers in the theater, went for pizza, and somehow ended up in a suprise tickle fight. I knew on some level that it was sexual for me but it wasnt until after we were married that I realized how powerful it's pull was on my heart.
looking back now I have to say that most likely if she wasnt ticklish I most likely would have moved on... we were in high school and young.
it took quite a while but eventually she saw how much it was a thing for me and connected the dots, now she can't live without it and I have to say that every time we are intimate there is a good amount of tickling involved.

weve been married just shy of 22 years. to date myself lol here was our first date. I took her to see super mario brothers in the theater, went for pizza, and somehow ended up in a suprise tickle fight. I knew on some level that it was sexual for me but it wasnt until after we were married that I realized how powerful it's pull was on my heart.
looking back now I have to say that most likely if she wasnt ticklish I most likely would have moved on... we were in high school and young.
it took quite a while but eventually she saw how much it was a thing for me and connected the dots, now she can't live without it and I have to say that every time we are intimate there is a good amount of tickling involved.

You are SOOOOOO lucky to have such a wonderful woman in your life.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back