• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey, all of you have this attitude of not liking models who aren't "pro community"...

Ya I can only imagine from how long you have been in the game. But I do not mind using twitter openly to begin the contact to see. But ultimately business is handled privately. I can understand your standpoint 100%

I don't really use Twitter (or any social media) other than to promote videos and free stuff on our website. The only time I use twitter to contact a model is if it's the only way I can get hold of her (pretty rare). I think the ubiquity of social media has made it a practical (if not logical) extension for what used to be private communication. The interaction you had with the model would never have seen the light of day a decade ago (unless one of you aired it in public). It's so easy to interact with anyone, anywhere and any-when with almost instant responses. But it's also very public. I find that makes it a double edged sword. It doesn't help when you have unbalanced models or producers with no check station to filter every random crazy thought that makes it from their brain to their keyboard.

All that and a bag of crisps? I think I do it better? and I looked like a fool? Do you follow me at all or do you just spew garbage? I'll assume you are simply a troll whose new here.

I call it like I see it, based on 15+ years of being a fan and financial supporter of tickle videos. You've got great potential but you squander it by getting involved in petty feuds with models via social media, boasting about how great you are instead of letting your content speak for itself, hating on the community who supports your dreams, and worst of all, even bothering to give "trolls" like me the time of day.

This is Zen Tickling all over again. He had great content for a while but got so caught up in fighting with the TMF and trying to prove himself as the "best" that he eventually took his ball and went home for a while. Unless you make some serious changes, I predict the same will happen to you; eventually we won't be worth "the hassle" and you'll decide to no longer grace us with your presence. We'll be sad for a while but then you'll become that piece of TMF trivia. "Oh yeah, that guy? Yeah, he was good there for a hot minute or two."

I didn't delete my tweets? at all.
You literally constantly pop up when my name is brought up to be "a duck. are you ok? is it obsession? I'm worried about you man

I'm worried about you, which is why I'm trying to help you. You could be an all-time great producer, but you're on the path to being the next "what could have been." Focus on your content and stop waving your "I'M A TICKLE PRODUCER, AIN'T I GREAT" dick around. The best never have to brag.

Actually she still had it listed that she did tickling hence my tweet. But I agree it's why I did back off. I wasn't going to fight her. She didn't wanna get tickled and I'm totally ok with that. She snapped and I can only assume it's because she's pestered constantly. Hence why many models Dmed me saying don't take her personal. She can get fiesty but she means no harm. If people were on Twitter with us producers and models we have spats like that but am hour later were cracking jokes and retweeting memes. It's life. it happens.

Okay yeah that makes more sense. Hopefully she updated her list of what she is willing to shoot.

Okay yeah that makes more sense. Hopefully she updated her list of what she is willing to shoot.

I believe she did. Raquel Roper I had to respect the most in her content change because she made it VERY KNOWN. she does ZERO submissive content. no tickling, bondage, etc.

I call it like I see it, based on 15+ years of being a fan and financial supporter of tickle videos. You've got great potential but you squander it by getting involved in petty feuds with models via social media, boasting about how great you are instead of letting your content speak for itself, hating on the community who supports your dreams, and worst of all, even bothering to give "trolls" like me the time of day.

This is Zen Tickling all over again. He had great content for a while but got so caught up in fighting with the TMF and trying to prove himself as the "best" that he eventually took his ball and went home for a while. Unless you make some serious changes, I predict the same will happen to you; eventually we won't be worth "the hassle" and you'll decide to no longer grace us with your presence. We'll be sad for a while but then you'll become that piece of TMF trivia. "Oh yeah, that guy? Yeah, he was good there for a hot minute or two."

I'm worried about you, which is why I'm trying to help you. You could be an all-time great producer, but you're on the path to being the next "what could have been." Focus on your content and stop waving your "I'M A TICKLE PRODUCER, AIN'T I GREAT" dick around. The best never have to brag.

I have to cut in a second here;

man a lot of this community is straight up dogshit. Seriously. I know as business people there's certain amount of people you have to tolerate in hopes they'll drop cash, but "the customer is always right!" has a limit. A lot of tickle people are fucking outright terrible people. I too make videos and I get psyched when people like them, but I consider myself a hobbyist that falls more on the customer than the salesman. And as a customer I completely understand why people go the fuck off on the community, it repeatedly demonstrates it's full of social retards.

And don't get me wrong, I'll throw down an internet slapfight as quick as anyone else, but I then won't turn around wondering "Eh what's with the attitude fella?!". Much in the same way a business person running a coffee shop has to expect an occasional handful from an unruly customer but everyone is going to understand if some loudmouth idiots finally finds himself banned from the establishment, there needs to be some basic social skills involved.

Like that idiot who waddled into the Kelli Lynn Sage thread going "Well I mean it sucks a dog ate your face but you were already making money so c'mon...", everyone understood why he was the dickhead and a handful of people said as much. He had no idea why he was being attacked. Because he's a fucking idiot.

This fetish is a sexy activity I have a lot of fun sharing with people, but I completely understand just how completely dense a significant portion of the people who also love it are.

Also check the initial post, she was retweeting tickle shit she was doing the day of the argument. In response to that being brought up, she outright says she needs to pretend in order to get people to buy.

And that's fine, business people gotta do business the way they see fit. But it's completely understandable to find it weird she's screaming "No fucking tickling!" while retweeting tickle videos she just did...

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back