• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Accidental Tickle

Phoenix1

It is the first tickle in a long time for me. What was cool about this accidental tickle because it has happened to me before. It was a couple of years ago in my watering hole when they were still open. Mel was the bartender and I had had a couple of beers. As I was ready to leave, as was her habit, she come out from behind the bar and gave me a hug.

As I hugged her I began to rub softly in the small of her back. Her knees buckled, she laughed and begged me to stop. I was confused for a second but I did stop and held her up. When she caught her breathe she said, “Wow, I can’t believe you found that spot. I’ve been married for 9 years and my husband just found that spot earlier this week.”

Of course since she started the conversation I had to ask her “So you are ticklish? Where?” She began to tell me that her husband tickled her all the time, her ribs, her arm pits, her knees and of course her feet. We were alone in the bar, so I had another beer. She went on to say that he had found that spot in the small of her back and was just as mean as he could be tickling her.

Then she told me she was glad I went so easy on her because I really tickled her.

But now it is yesterday and I was in my new watering hole. As I started to leave K gave me a hug and was telling me that she was going to CA next week and wouldn’t be there after Monday. So while she talked I walked behind her as she headed for a table that needed to be cleared. My hands where on her lower ribs and then I said why not?

So all of a sudden I started to tickle her ribs. Her knees buckled, she said “Oh God!” and started to drop to the ground. I stopped tickling her and held her up until she caught her breathe. So I know my second favorite bartender is also very ticklish. I don’t know if I will ever get to tickle her again though.

Great that you could end with such positive, ticklish memories of her. And who knows? Maybe you will se me her again? But fond memory from a positive farewell, all the same.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back