• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thoughts on her feet ..

Thoughts on her feet ..

• too long and thin

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Look hot

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Needs more images

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

peterprince

TMF Expert
I started dating this very beautiful lady .. I'm just not sure how I feel about her feet .. she is tall and slender and her feet and a narrow 9.5 with really long, thin toes ... thoughts ..

her feet are super cute now what next is tickle test and video send it hear.

They look great, but we need to see her soles to give an accurate assessment.

Your lady looks beautiful from head to toes.

You are a lucky man.

Good Luck with your relationship with her.

I started dating this very beautiful lady .. I'm just not sure how I feel about her feet .. she is tall and slender and her feet and a narrow 9.5 with really long, thin toes ... thoughts ..

Her feet are GORGEOUS!!! BUT.... it doesn't matter what we think. Either you find them sexy or you don't. Either you find them too big, too narrow or toes too long or you dont. She has sexy feet to me, but at the end of the day, what do YOU think?

Her feet are GORGEOUS!!! BUT.... it doesn't matter what we think. Either you find them sexy or you don't. Either you find them too big, too narrow or toes too long or you dont. She has sexy feet to me, but at the end of the day, what do YOU think?

Not sure .. not my usual preference at all but she is very hot .. time will tell.

Great feet, but no shot of her soles. However, you can see they're nice feet. It's like rating boobs by cleavage.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back