• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Glee - ful reunion Part 4

flugel1

TMF Regular
Tklwolf, this one's for you

A GLEE – FUL REUNION part 4

To recap, Lea Michelle had organized a reunion of the cast. Naya Rivera, Diana Agron, Heather Morris and Becca Tobin all showed up. A little drinking, teasing, more drinking and a bunch of tickling ensued. Then Jayma Mays made a surprise appearance and much more tickling happened. Jayma loved being with the girls again and felt like a girl herself. Until the tickling turned on her..........hard. Here we go.

It was little Becca that took command. “Miss Pilbury” her character name “ you knew Artie always had a little crush on you. Didn't you............Answer me” she said sweetly and sinisterly. Jayma was giggling hard from the tickling of Dianna and Heather, she simply shook her head. “What you didn't know is Kevin shared Arties feelings............" Dianna went down and started tonguing the cute pink toes of the redhead and Naya took over the tickling duties. Jayma noticed the change. Heather amped up her tongue work on the love zone. Becca reached down and pulled Jaymas arms above her head and held them down. She leaned down and could whisper to hear, but loud enough for the other girls to hear.

“What you didn't know was Kevin and I had been secretly hooking up and had started dating for a few weeks before then. One night when we were making love....................hell no we were fucking each others brains out......................he moaned your name................” Beccas tone had changed and Jayma's eyes got bigger. “ A week or so later he dumped me. Right around the time of that episode. NOW I KNOW WHY. He never knew and I never told him. But I knew one day my time would come......Welcome to that day, Miss Pilsbury.................And now you will as well................Get her girls”...............The girls didn't know that story but they knew that tone. They were all shocked for a moment but jumped in and on the retrained redhead with vigor.

Becca held her arms tight and watched with admiration and arousal the work that was being done. She knew of Heather's talented tongue and watched Jayma squrim under its effects. She knew of Dianna's foot fetish and watched as she teased and tickled Jayma. She knew Naya was a merciless tickler and Naya did not disappoint. She leaned close to Jayma's ear and whispered as she watched her pink little nips swell and heard all the laughing and slurping noises. “You're close now aren't you Miss Pilsbury.......you're about to burst aren't you Miss Pilsbury.................You're about to pop.............just like the little muffin you are, aren't you Miss Pilsbury” Jayma knew she was right and all she could do was squeak out “Yes................please”.................... “Good. Ok ladies, I think she's had enough lets stop.” and while disappointed they did. And looked down at the poor, aching teacher.

Through watering eyes, shaking body, squeezing thighs she pleaded with Becca with her eyes. PLEASE the look said. Becca's smile was evil. She waited a moment and enjoyed the torture of her nemesis. “Alright ladies.......................lets pop this muffin” And she leaned down and spiderman kissed her hard and bit her lower lip. Jayma closed her eyes and felt her clit be inhaled and 2 fingers enter her. They hit the spot immediately and Jayma's starved body erupted. She screamed into Becca's mouth, and came all over whoevers hand was in her and whoevers lips were on her.

The girls were all spent from post orgy, drinking and tickling activities. Lea dragged out some blankets and they all fell asleep. When they awoke in the morning, groggy and horny as hell, it was just Lea, Dianna and Naya. “Look the new holy trinity” Naya said referencing a nickname from the show. Becca, Heather and Jayma were gone. But there was a note and 3 shots of fireball on the table. The note read -

WE EACH HAD TO GO AND YOU LOOKED SO LOVELY WE DIDN'T WANT TO WAKE YOU. YOU GUYS SUCK SOOOO HARD. AND WE HAVE THE HICKEYS AND BRUISES TO PROVE IT. WE VOTED AND THIS JUST BECAME AN ANNUAL TRADITION. SO DRINK UP BITCHES TO OUR NEW TRADITION. TIL NEXT YEAR. LOVE' and they had signed their names and left lipstick kisses on the note. “Do we really have to do this?” asked Lea who was the most hungover. “Pussy” Naya and Dianna said in unison and broke up laughing. They lifted the shots and threw them down and their whole bodies recoiled. “Coffee?” Lea asked. “You can't make it soon enough” Dianna hoarsely said. They watched in apprecation as the taut and toned naked form of Lea made coffee. “She may be a total bitch sometimes but she is fiiiiiiiine” Naya whispered. “Takes one to know one” Dianna whispered back. “TickleWhore” Naya said and rolled over on the comely blond and tried to mount a tickle attack. Both spirits were willing but their fleshes were spent. And they giggled at their current state.

Lea brought 3 mugs of coffee and they curled up and entwined in each other. “Damn, that was not what I expected” Lea said. “But a bunch of fuckin' fun” Naya smiled. “Can't wait til next year” Dianna said, loving the warmth of Nayas arms around her and Lea's head in her naked lap. The girls just quietly took in the moment. Then a phone started beeping. “Damn, thats mine. Who's texting me on a Sunday morning?” she asked herself as she disengaged from the girls and went to the phone. “Probably the light weights” Naya said referring to the 3 who left.

“YIPPEE” Lea squealed. And started to dance around. “What's got your cute lil ass so jiggly?” Naya asked genuinely interested. “Another surprise. Melissa was at an all night shoot for Supergirl. That's why she couldn't come and was supposed to fly out to Vancouver this morning. But the Canadian sound and lighting union just went on strike. So their on shut down.................And she's on her way over” And the girls perked right up. “Fresh meat” Naya playfully said. “Now be nice, Melissa's sweet” Dianna said in a motherly, protective tone. “Nobody's that nice” Lea said as if she knew something. And she started to clean up. “Screw that, its time for Bloodies and baking” and the girls went and threw on bikinis as Naya made drinks and headed to the pool.

About an hour later, the door bell rang. “Yeah” Lea scampered up. She genuinely liked Melissa but never really got to know her much on the show. She threw open the door and put a big, bikini clad hug on the younger girl. “I'm so glad you could come. We had so much fun last night” Melissa returned the hug genuinely touched at the greeting. She didn't know the girls well from the show but was really touched she was invited. She welcomed the chance to hang. Becca always talked about how fun they were. “I'm so sorry I couldn't make it last night. I really wanted to” and Lea led her into the destroyed living area. “Damn, looks like a missed a hell of a party” Melissa noted slightly disappointed. “Party's not over. Get in a suit and come join” Naya shouted from the pool.

“You can change in there” Lea said and pointed to a guest bedroom. Melissa took her small suitcase in and Lea went back to the pool. To an observer the sight would be impressive. Naya looked spent but stunning in a tiny black thong bikini. Dianna had her blond hair in a pony tail and was sporting a cobalt blue bikini and barely there bottom. Laying on her stomach with top undone her ass looked amazing. Lea came out and joined in her mismatched paisley bottoms and bright orange top. The girls lay on 3 chaise lounges with one in the middle for Melissa. She walked out and stopped for a moment startled at the sight before her. “SHIT” she exclaimed quietly. She felt a little over dressed. Her bikini was no where as daring as her friends. Solid green, 2 piece. Pretty standard fare.

“Listen newbie, get your cute ass over here. You've got a lot of catching up to do” And Melissa felt warm and welcomed. She arranged herself on her stomach on the empty chaise lounge. Dianna got up and slapped her on the ass. “Nice having you around Supergirl” and she went into the kitchen. Dianna was the one Melissa knew the least and was slightly stunned at the sight of the gorgeous, topless blond walking into the house. “Yeah, she's pretty stunning isn't she” and Naya slapped her ass as well. “Yeah she is.............ouch. Hey, what's with all the spanking?” “Don't worry about it, just carry over from last nite. Everything got a lil carried away” Lea said in a tone that made Melissa wonder what she missed. Topless Dianna returned with a tray with 5 shot glasses of Fireball. “Ok, time to start catching up” she said as she handed one to Melissa. “No way. I can't do 5 of those” she recognized the scent from her Glee days. She hadn't had one since. “They're not all for you, bitch” Lea said and slapped her ass again. “Drink up” and Melissa did. Dianna handed them out and the they all clinked glasses and threw em down.

Dianna settled back into her chaise on her back. Naya rolled over and took off her top. “So catch us up?” Lea asked Melissa, who was both happy to be so easily included and alittle stunned at the comfort level the girls had with each other. So they all chit chatted and caught up. They took turns jumping in the pool and refilling drinks and shots. Melissa had always felt like 'the new kid' while on the show. Becca seemed to fit in quicker and easier. She also felt tension with Lea, whether real or imagined, as she was looked at as the new Rachel. But now sitting and sunning with the girls seemed like the most natural thing in the world. She kept asking lil questions about the party and they were meant with half answers and giggles. She was immensely curious.

Lea, topless by this time, slipped out of the pool and came up to Melissa's chaise. “Girl, u better be careful. Your fair lil freckled skin gonna get burnt” she slurred slightly. “Here, let me help” she slung a wet leg over Melissa and plopped her wet butt down on her ass. Dripping on Melissa she leaned down and grabbed the sunscreen. Melissa felt her chilly, wet breasts on her back for just a moment. It made her shiver. Lea undid her top strap and started to rub the warm lotion on her. As she massaged her neck, shoulders and back, Melissa felt some tension flow out of her. It felt wonderful. Lea gave a great backrub and knew it.

As she worked the actress over she winked and the other 2 girls. Lea gently poked Melissa's sides. She giggled and wiggled. Lea liked the feeling under her butt. “Lea, we need refills. I'll take over” and Lea got up as Dianna sat on the relaxed rehead. What Melissa didn't see was Dianna tweaking Lea's breasts before she sat down. Lea stuck her tongue out and wiggled her fingers. “It's really nice youre here. By the time you got on the show, I was kinda in transistion. I really like your singing” “Thanks, I like yours as well, I love the low smoky color you can get. I like the high notes but I'm jealous of that sexy sound” Melissa complimented. “Thank you. But I like hearing you sing” And she started to tickle her sides. Melissa erupted in laughter, “See like that” Dianna smiled. “Di............stop it...............that tickles...........Please”

Lea came back out with bloodies and shots. “Here we go refreshments” and passed the shots around. “Damn, I feel like im in some sorority” Melissa said. “Drink up sista” Naya said and they threw the shots down. Melissa was feeling the effects. “I can't remember last time I was buzzed beshore noons” she slurred. “Come on Supergirl, you can handle it. Or do you need a lil help to sober up” Naya winked at Dianna and got off her lounge. “Here let us help” and with that she grabbed Melissa's hands and Dianna jumped up and grabbed her feet. They walked her over to the pool. “Guys............no...........come on ….............don't throw me in the....................” And they launched her into the air............ “POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL” and she landed with a huge SPLAT, Conveniently leaving her top on the lounge. The girls were laughing hysterically as Melissa came up sputtering, trying to grab breath, shaking the water out of her nose. “Nice..............very nice. Is that how you make a guest feel welcome” she said smiling as she walked up the steps out of the water. All 3 girls couldn't help but notice her huge, dark red nipples and puffy pink aerioles were at attention. If it was arousal or the sudden dash of cold water, they didn't really care. They were enjoying the show. Melissa was laughing as she walked over. “That's no way to treat a superhero” and she grabbed Dianna around the waist and jumped into the pool with the blond. “Paybacks a bitch............bitch” as Dianna bubbled to the surface. All the working out Melissa had done for Supergirl had made her deceptively strong. She put a vice grip around her waist and started to tickle the blonds sides and underarms. Dianna had the best laugh of the group and the more you heard it the more you wanted to hear it. She was jumping up and down in the shallow end.

The sight was ridiculously sexy. Wet redhead manhandling wet horny blond. Her laughter filled the air, her smallish breasts bounced, she jumped and giggled. Melissa was having quite the sexy time herself. “Guys...........................help” Dianna begged the 2 raven haired friends who were standing by the pool. Lea in back of Naya with her arms around her smiling broadly. “Should we?” she asked. “Not just yet. Let's enjoy the show for a while” and with that Melissa led Dianna to a corner of the pool and turned her around, facing her. Dianna tried to tickle her way out of this but Supergirl was just too strong and now was roaming her body at will. “Damn girl, youre just a lil tickle toy arent you. What about here” and she put her hands under her arms and wiggled. Dianna's laugh went up a pitch or two. “What about here?” and she reached around and put her hands on her tight ass and tickled right below the cheeks. Diannas laughter went up again. “What about here?” and she backed away and grabbed her foot and started scrapping her nails across her wrinkled sole. Diannas laughter was off the charts.

The sight of Melissa dragging her around the pool, Dianna laughing and jumping up and down on one foot, hair wet and going everywhere, Melissas breasts enlarging as they bobbed in and out of the water............was making both Naya and Lea hot. It wasn't helping the situation that Lea had started to massage Naya's very sensative breasts. “Lets go save our little tickle toy” Lea said and stopped her breast play. “Damn” Naya complained and they dove in. Melissa was strong, but not as strong as 3 determined women. She felt her arms get yanked and Naya put her in a full nelson behind her head. She was dragged off the laughing blond, who was working hard to catch her breath. As Naya walked backward Melissa was at their mercy. Without the ability to get a firm stance, Naya just dragged her around the shallow end. “Ok Kara [ her characters name on Supergirl ] you've had your fun. Now its our turn. You've been sniffing around about what happened last night. Now you're gonna find out” Something in Naya's voice sent a chill threw her entire body. As did the sight of the totally hot, horny, hungry Dianna with slicked back hair approaching her. Dianna just oozed sexual excitement.

“Yeah, we all had a lot of fun.....................with each other.....................naked fun....................tickling fun.............................sexual fun......................” and now Dianna was nose to nose with a very confused and horny Melissa. Dianna made her dark hazel eyes stare deeply into the bright blue eyes of Melissa. Without warning, she put her lips to hers. Melissa was stunned but couldn't move. Before she knew it she felt a warm tongue worm its way into her mouth. Melissa responded. The lips felt warm and soft, the tongue was hot and searching. Unconsciously, she opened her mouth. Dianna dove in. She wrapped her arms around both Melissa and Naya. She continued kissing one, while grabbing the others tight ass. Naya ground her hips into the young girl. Lea went underwater and grabbed the larger than needed bottoms of Melissa and pulled them down. There was nothing Melissa could do, not that she wanted to.

Lea came up and stood behind Dianna and did the same thing to the tiny blue thong. Immediately, Dianna felt skin to skin on a very sensitive region. So did Melissa. Melissa didn't know what to do. Thankfully, she wasn't having to think, just feel and go. Her body was more alive then it had ever been. Every touch, every sensation seemed more intense. She tingled from head to toe, with particular tingling in one area. Dianna was having a great time as well. But she didn't want Melissa to have too great a time and it seemed like she was. She broke the kiss. “Alright Supergirl, lets find out where your red kryponite is?” and she reached under the water and grabbed her right above the knees. Melissa squealed and jumped as the nerve endings in her body exploded. “You seem to like that too much, how about here?” and she switched to the hip bones. More squealing and jumping. All the girls were enjoying it. Naya was getting quite the work out trying to hold the superhero and having here tasty ass grind into her. Lea was gently tickling Dianna as she worked over Melissa. “What about here?” and she moved her hand between Melissa's legs.

Her laughter turned low, deep and throaty. Dianna knew the sound. Their eyes locked and Dianna continued to tease the aroused auburn hair beauty. Lea moved her hands around and started to tease Dianna in the same area, much to the dismay and excitement of the horny blond. Melissa was getting closer and closer. She didn't want to have an orgasm like thie with these girls. But she also wanted the release more and more as the torment continued. Lea winked at Naya. “Ive got an idea about how to find Supergirls kryptonite. You girls game?” Naya was game for anything at this point, Dianna didn't want to stop but was super curious what Lea was talking about.

“Ok Melissa, here's the deal. We'll stop tickling you for 5 minutes and let you get your shit together. When 5 minutes are up come into the house, JUST LIKE YOU ARE, and come to the room you changed in. Got it?” Melissa wasn't really able to process the info, she just nodded. “JUST LIKE YOU ARE” Lea repeated seriously. “Girls come with me” and they left the pool. But not before Dianna took her face in her hands and planted the most delicious, erotic kiss on her she'd ever had. And not before Naya reached around and tugged on both tingling nipples. Melissa had no idea what was about to happen. She waited in the pool for a minute trying to think. Her body wasn't letting that happen. She was scared, curious, turned on, confused. Too many emotions to process. She got out of the pool and picked up a towel to dry off. Then she remembered Lea's words “JUST LIKE YOU ARE'' and stopped. She wasn't totally comfortable with being completely nude and soaking wet, but knew there was nothing she could do.

She walked into the house and back to the room she changed in. There were a pair of night shades, like you'd wear on a plane, hanging from the door knob and a post it note above it. It said 'put these on and enter the room. Once youre in you CANNOT leave until we let you. If you don't want to play get dressed and leave'. And she noticed her clothes in a pile by the door. She really didn't want to go in, but was so curious. She was also wishing she was in a shower ..... alone. She also couldn't bear to leave and have that be the girls most vivid impression of her. She reached for the doorknob and pulled her hand back. She reached for her clothes and stopped short. It seemed like a no win or a win win situation.

Completely against every instinct she possessed, she put the blindfold on, turned the door knob and stepped into the room. A scent of vanilla and peppermint filled her nostrils. “take 2 steps forward” she heard a voice say. She couldn't recognize it. She stepped forward. She heard the door close behind her.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back