• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Matt and Megan Show: Intro to Tickling (M/F feet)

I would like to see more of this. :)

Ok, even though it's a bit more "dialoguey" instead of "tickley"? Cool, thanks for the input.

It's a nice change of pace instead of just doing over the top bondage stuff. Although... I've got some over the top bondage stuff in mind for this one as well haha...

Ok, even though it's a bit more "dialoguey" instead of "tickley"? Cool, thanks for the input.

It's a nice change of pace instead of just doing over the top bondage stuff. Although... I've got some over the top bondage stuff in mind for this one as well haha...

Yeah I'm digging it. I like when people can come up with shit besides enchanted tickle monsters or some crazy queen who just randomly tickles people for no reason. Good job.

Let's here it for DAZ3D.<<<<----

Ok... and...? It's a step in my workflow, but so is inking, coloring, shading, dialogue and panel arrangement, and that's after I have to build a scene and frame it out so that it makes sense across multiple panels.

Do you not like the picture?

Advanced courses?

There might be some in her future... ;)

Last edited:
Great work! :D

What I love is how realistic and playful you've made it. You've captured a really cool vibe between Matt and Megan, and it shines through. Great detail as well!

I'd love to see more of this series :)

Great work! :D

What I love is how realistic and playful you've made it. You've captured a really cool vibe between Matt and Megan, and it shines through. Great detail as well!

I'd love to see more of this series :)

Hey thanks dude! I really appreciate it, and I'm glad you liked it! I always wanted to do a corny-ish internet video style series, and when I started to last year I scrapped the idea. I'm thinking at this point there will be more, although I hadn't really thought that far... I guess it's back to the drawing board!

Thanks friend!

Nice work february7. :bouncybou

Thank you Toymasters!!! I appreciate the support! :)

It's awesome Feb! I'm happy that you're still doing art and didn't give up on it! 8)!

It's awesome Feb! I'm happy that you're still doing art and didn't give up on it! 8)!

Haha thanks! Yeah, supportive artists such as yourself are to thank for that! It's funny, I never ran into this kind of crisis with my band, and there are WAY more harsh critics than there are here, I feel bad that I even let it get to me. I don't know, maybe it's just because I'm less confident in this medium. I never want to discourage actual valid criticism, however, so I'm working on letting it roll off me :).

Thanks dude!

Thanks!! Working on a follow-up now!

Awesome! And for the record I'm a 80-20 split on consensual vs. non-consensual tickling. In real life it has to be consensual. In fantasy, I tend to avoid the very explicit and "rapacious" scenarios (GIGO).

Very nice. Your work is getting better and it was already really good before. Non consensual is my preference but this is still very nice. Also not into the extremely explicit stuff.

Great. Dialoguey is a plusses!

lol first I thought you said "dialogue is for pussies"... hahaha that made me laugh, and then I re-read it and felt dumb. Thanks man, I'm glad you dig it!

Awesome! And for the record I'm a 80-20 split on consensual vs. non-consensual tickling. In real life it has to be consensual. In fantasy, I tend to avoid the very explicit and "rapacious" scenarios (GIGO).

I agree with you about RL, obviously. I probably lean toward consensual in general, however, because it's most close to real life. For me, that's what gets me going, but non-con stuff is fun because you have more "freedom" here.

Very nice. Your work is getting better and it was already really good before. Non consensual is my preference but this is still very nice. Also not into the extremely explicit stuff.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm working on a big no-con thing now so I hope you'll enjoy that. Thanks for the kind words, I try! I utilize 3D and other methods that help, but I like to think that overall I'm getting more polished and better at framing out scenes. Thanks! Also, you won't find over explicit stuff from me, that's not my bag, either.

Nice work, good buddy. Been meaning to reply to this one for awhile. That real life stuff keeps getting in my way. LOL.

Keep up the great stuff,

B

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back