• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old video: Princess tickled in a chair

nosrepemos

I'm looking for a rather obscure find, an old video that used to be on youtube ages ago. It was of a princess in a poofy white dress tied to or between two chairs with her feet sticking out the back of one. The ler was a man in black (Bandit mask? Or something, he had an accent and kept taunting her I believe.) Other posts about it on this site describe him as Dracula, or something like that, but the repliers' post must have been deleted so I'm still at a loss.

It was mostly foot tickling if I remember correctly. I just want to know if there are any remnants of it on the web or if there's any information about it any of y'all know. Thanks!

It kinda sounds like a clip called Count Tickula- but I could be wrong

Thanks for all the help guys! As much as I search, it doesn't seem like this is the one in particular. She was definitely sitting up in a chair, wearing a white dress, her legs stretched out and coming out the back of an inversely facing chair. [Like this, b-d] whereas in the Count Tickula video the lee seems to be lying on her back.

I only remember one of the lines spoken by the ler throughout the whole video: "This is no joke!" in sort of a taunting tone. If this is still the same video, then I'll take your guys' word for it. I just wanna be sure of it before taking any chances!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back