• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Confession Time: I want to tickle my best friends mom.

tickleboy98

Now I know for some, this kind of thing is normal. A lot of us at one point or another has wanted something similar. For me it's strange considering how close me and my best friend are. We're almost like family and her mom is like a second mom to me. I kind of chalk it up to me being into an older woman and wanting to dig my fingers into her to cause a ticklish reaction. It just feels, strange like I've said. This is the best place to put it because I just needed to get it off my chest and honestly, this isn't Facebook status material. Let's be real.

I'll bet a lot more people than you think have had fantasies like that. You're not alone.

Its sort of non consensual. I had just turned 18. I don't want to make anyone angry.

Do you just want to see her reaction or do you want to genuinely tickle her?

Its a hell of a long story and I had no initial intention of tickling her.

Now I know for some, this kind of thing is normal. A lot of us at one point or another has wanted something similar. For me it's strange considering how close me and my best friend are. We're almost like family and her mom is like a second mom to me. I kind of chalk it up to me being into an older woman and wanting to dig my fingers into her to cause a ticklish reaction. It just feels, strange like I've said. This is the best place to put it because I just needed to get it off my chest and honestly, this isn't Facebook status material. Let's be real.

Nothing weird about it, she's someone you see often. I'm sure many of us have had similar thoughts and when I was 15 I actually did tickle a friend of mines Mom, although it was brief. Gave me warm thoughts (if you know what I mean) for years thinking about tying her down...

Mine was literally in the top 3 most erotic experiences of my life.

I know the feeling man. I always abd still want to tickle the shit out of this mom I know. I have come close many times though.

I just need to make sure no one will bitch at me. It became sexual (no sex or blow jobs or anything like that) mostly because I had just turned 18, we were in close contact, I tickled her everywhere and I ended up removing most of her clothes. It wasnt right and I dont pretend it was. We did in fact talk about it two days later as a condition of me still being a friend of her son.

I just need to make sure no one will bitch at me. It became sexual (no sex or blow jobs or anything like that) mostly because I had just turned 18, we were in close contact, I tickled her everywhere and I ended up removing most of her clothes. It wasnt right and I dont pretend it was. We did in fact talk about it two days later as a condition of me still being a friend of her son.

Were her feet ticklish?

Without knowing more of the story she must've enjoyed it, otherwise she wouldn't allow it to happen, and definitely wouldn't allow most of her clothes to be removed. So no I wouldn't bitch at you, hell I probably would've done the same thing.

Maybe she's a tickle starved surburban housewife stuck w/a vanilla T&A husband

I never tickled her feet. By circumstance it was all standing up with a lot of chasing.

It's perfectly normal. Any outstanding attraction to older women notwithstanding, at the end of the day, moms are women and a lot of women are moms. I had a crush on my friends' moms more than once. I never acted upon my fantasies with any of them, but there was one who was so hot that I honestly feel it's a shame I did not. :devil:

I did have a relationship with an older woman though, but she was no friend's mom. Besides the awesome sex, that relationship has actually been very beneficial for me, so I can only advise the young men among us to try, if the circumstances allow.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back