• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Confession Time: I want to tickle my best friends mom.

It's perfectly normal. Any outstanding attraction to older women notwithstanding, at the end of the day, moms are women and a lot of women are moms. I had a crush on my friends' moms more than once. I never acted upon my fantasies with any of them, but there was one who was so hot that I honestly feel it's a shame I did not. :devil:

I did have a relationship with an older woman though, but she was no friend's mom. Besides the awesome sex, that relationship has actually been very beneficial for me, so I can only advise the young men among us to try, if the circumstances allow.

That makes sense. And woof. This woman I'm talking about is gorgeous. She's like in her mid 30's a little shorter, tan and a bit chubby. I may never act on my fantasies about her much like you, but dang it, I'd love too.

That makes sense. And woof. This woman I'm talking about is gorgeous. She's like in her mid 30's a little shorter, tan and a bit chubby. I may never act on my fantasies about her much like you, but dang it, I'd love too.

Lol sounds like Nancy!

I would be beyond shocked if you're the only person to have such a fantasy. I mean, the whole MILF thing is popular for a reason lol It seems like a harmless fantasy, but it might get weird between you and your friend if you seriously pursue this. Though that's totally for you to decide

I would be beyond shocked if you're the only person to have such a fantasy. I mean, the whole MILF thing is popular for a reason lol It seems like a harmless fantasy, but it might get weird between you and your friend if you seriously pursue this. Though that's totally for you to decide

My friend NEVER found out.

Now I know for some, this kind of thing is normal. A lot of us at one point or another has wanted something similar. For me it's strange considering how close me and my best friend are. We're almost like family and her mom is like a second mom to me. I kind of chalk it up to me being into an older woman and wanting to dig my fingers into her to cause a ticklish reaction. It just feels, strange like I've said. This is the best place to put it because I just needed to get it off my chest and honestly, this isn't Facebook status material. Let's be real.

Do you even know if she is ticklish?

I mean to be completely honest I feel like I'm smart enough to keep it just as it should be. A fantasy. I'd rather keep it in my mind rather than put it into action.

Question would you throw away your friendship if you could tickle her? In my case I never considered it. I took a poke at her side and her ass jerked back into my groin then nature took over. I didnt really consider my friendship till afterwards and had no real idea what I would have done had he walked in on me tickling his half naked mother bound up. It would have been awkward as fuck. It wasnt in a bedroom it was in the living room. The house was a wreck with overturned furniture and her blouse and bra were in the kitchen. No way it would have been private. I know I shouldnt have done it because it would have jeopardized a great friendship. I certainly didnt plan it and never really considered it until it happened. It did end up being one of the most erotic nights of my life.
Knowing what I know would you do it if you knew the friendship would survive?

This interests me because guys say they wont but given the opportunity they admit they would if they think they could get away with it.

My thing is while her reaction was the catalyst my action of poking her in the side is the direct cause so its my responsibility.

Got my attention. Will you be sharing this story Dummy?

Still thinking about it. My big thing is it wasnt consensual. It got carried away and I never did it again. I never intended for it to happen. It happened years ago and the next day we talked it over. She was ok with me still being friends with her son. Wasnt ok with what happened but understood to a point. I dont blame her one bit. I was 18. She was 42.

Have you ever seen Marion Ross aka Mrs Cunningham on TV?

Partial nudity and I came a few times on her ass. Still ok with it?

For Christs sake Dummy, either tell the story or don't. Don't tease us and waste our time.

Lol ok one last question. I use an iPhone 6s and have large fingers. Will spelling errors be forgiven and is it acceptable to post it in parts!
For instance the first part occurs in the kitchen as that is where it started.

For Christs sake Dummy, either tell the story or don't. Don't tease us and waste our time.

Sorry I know there are morality types here and those who say tickling shouldnt be sexual.

Saying that what I did at 18 isnt something I would do at say 21.

I think it's normal to an extent but if you value the friendship you and your bestie have I wouldn't cross that line. Some things you can't undo.

I Ask For A Reason

I think it's normal to an extent but if you value the friendship you and your bestie have I wouldn't cross that line. Some things you can't undo.

I had zero intent of tickling or touching my friends mom. When I was 18 the concept of milf didnt exist. Even after poking her sides a couple times I had no intention of it going further. No intention of taking her clothes off or tying her up. No intent of tickling or touching her. The thought of chasing her around her house would have never entered my mind let alone tickling her for 5 hours. Had anyone said I was going to cum on my friends moms ass even once let alone double figures I would have laughed and said dream on Geronimo yet it happened.

What if he gets the chance and it inadvertantly happens?

Now I know for some, this kind of thing is normal. A lot of us at one point or another has wanted something similar. For me it's strange considering how close me and my best friend are. We're almost like family and her mom is like a second mom to me. I kind of chalk it up to me being into an older woman and wanting to dig my fingers into her to cause a ticklish reaction. It just feels, strange like I've said. This is the best place to put it because I just needed to get it off my chest and honestly, this isn't Facebook status material. Let's be real.

Hey I sent you a message

Part 1:
The year was the summer of 1979. I had just turned 18. The state of Ohio allowed beer consumption up
To a certain percent. I was to start college in August. I was at my friend Chips house. I figured I would hang at his place as it was a beautiful
Friday night. His mom , Nancy , came into their kitchen after a day of being out with friends. Now Nancy was 42 (I think). Maybe about 5 feet 8 150 pounds. Definitely not skinny but very hot. Today she would be a milf . Nice large c cups and a real curvy and plump ass.
I was wearing a pair of running shorts of very thin material and a tank top.
Nancy was wearing a green skirt that came to just above her knees and a white blouse with vertical green stripes. The skirt was rather form fitting. She was in the kitchen, she told me to have a beer.
I was reaching into the cupboard to get a bottle opener when my elbow lightly bumped her ribs. She laughed and jumped a bit.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back