• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Confession Time: I want to tickle my best friends mom.

Pardon the typing as I am on an iPhone
Nancy turned red and said she was ticklish as hell. I merely laughed and honestly didnt think anything of it. I sat at the kitchen table while she did dishes. I asked if she needed help. She said nah. I sat at the table and asked if she knew when Chip would be back. She said she wasnt sure but thought he might be out for the night but I could wait if I wanted. She then said make yourself at home. I asked if I could get another beer and she said sure. She moved over about 3 feet so she was directly in front of a cupboard probably to put dishes away. I walked behind her and for some reason stopped behind her. I thought it over a minute them reached out and put my thumbs in her sides. She jumped. Screamed and jumped. I then jabbed her again this time standing closer but not in a sexual way. I
Jabbed her again. She started laughing and this time bent over some for balance as I stepped forward. It was unintemtional but my groin was against her ass. She didnt
Notice as I moved my hands into her armpits. She started howling and trying to back up. Her ass moving up and down on my groin. I of course did what any 18'year old did. I got a raging
Hardon as my hands stsrted roaming her ribs and armpits. I also poked at her sides. I stood tightly against her and reached around to tickle her belly. This made her laugh hysterically and grind hard on me to maybe back me off. I spent the next three minutes or so
Tickling her sides, poking her ribs and scrunching her upper hip bones where I could. By now she was a howling mess trying to escape. I jammed my thumbs into her armpits them into her hip bones. She moved her ass in an indescribable fashion THEN I CAME! I stopped tickling to calm down. I was embarassed as fuck! Her laughter started dying down and I noticed my
Hands were literally clutching her hips back into me. We stayed like this for maybe a minute

Hey before I go on is this ok? This is a long story so I don't want to waste anyones time.

This had been incredible. I knew I had a tickling fetish but had never seriously tickled anyone before. The fact I had tickled her and had an orgasm to boot was really heady stuff for an 18 year old. The fact we were still in the same position was electrifying as hell. I was too young to really understand the eroticism of the position and could have stopped then. For maybe two minutes we were like that. Her partly bent over the counter. My standing against her ass with my hands on her hips. We were both calming down and I am certain she didnt want to say hey can you move back? I was also slightly embarrased at my orgasm and new I would have a wet spot.
Given I didnt really want her to notice and hell the position did feel good I poked her in the side again. She started laughing and tried saying STOP but couldnt get the words out, Now I was tickling her all over her upperbody and the bony part of her hips. She was frantically laughing and now putting a lot of energy into getting off the counter so her ass was really pushing back and wiggling. I am a strong dude but I wasnt putting all my strength into keeping her there and besides she was really pushihg! I was getting another raging hardon and accepted if I wanted to keep tickling Nancy I would have to accept another orgasm and NO WAY was I going to stop tickling her. Mostly at this time I was tickling her armpits and I figured out a quick tweak on the bony part of her hips would cause a long guffaw and her ass would move in an indescribable fashion. Finally after 10 to 15 minutes of this she had moved mostly away from the counter and was standing up. I was ok with this but had to use my left arm to hold her waist to keep us together. I used the opportunity to tickle her belly over her shirt, this caused an undescribable shriek as I tickled her belly solid for the next 5 minutes. Her laughing and trying to get away. She was trying to get away in the kitchen with me solidly planted on her behind. We slowly moved around for the next 10 minutes or so. Grinding on her ass as I tickled her belly and poked at her sides. Periodically I moved my right hand to tickle the front of her hip or I would hold her waist with the right hand and tickle with the left hand. I was shocked at her stamina , laughing and motions. To me it was a hellaciously good time.
I noticed a couple buttons on the counter and a third one later, it didnt occur to me in her struggles the buttons on her blouse were popping ( there were four). This did hit me about 10 minutes later ( you will see why). But at this time her front was still away from me as I tickled her in her kitchen. Also around this time my right hand brushed a boob for the first time. I doubt she noticed as my left hand was under her untucked blouse tickling her belly. She was trying to do her best to turn so at least she could see me and maybe defend herself, instead between her tickling struggles and her trying to turn nature took over. About 40 minutes into it I came on her ass in the middle of her kitchen!

Btw from here on out it takes a turn for the worse ... Clothes start being shed.

We both stood there breathing hard her more so than me. I was still tightly against her and had came for the second time. As of yet I had not seen how undressed she was becoming and tbh I didnt care as my original intent wasnt to undress her. I was simply there to meet her son. Then it hit me, she didnt expect him to come home! My accidental bump on her side had turned into 40 minutes of great tickling and two awesome orgasms. I figured maybe I could get her bent over the kitchen table and have one more with another 15 minutes of tickling then I would be done. I really wasnt thinking clearly nor had it hit me that my left hand was UNDER her shirt. I caught my breath and she started to say are we done? It really came out are We Daaaaahhhhh and a shriek as I again poked her side. Her hips jerked then thrust rapidly backwards as I buried my left middle finger in her belly button. Her laughter was loud rapid and incredible. The next 5 minutes I kept my finger buried there as she laughed and tried to use her hands to get my finger out. She was literally clawing at the last button on her blouse so she could get a hand to defend her belly button, I used my right hand to wrap around and tickle her lower rib cage. She tried bending over some to get more purchase to buck me off. I tried steering her toward the table . I am not certain if she was opposing that or reacting to my right hand arriving at her belly button, i used both hands to pull and tickle at her very sensitive belly button. Her laughter was as loud as it got. Her yelping reaching a din as she now moved to the table. I had no idea at how she stayed up outside of my arm around her. Also I had no idea at how undressed she was, she finally arrived at a chair and thrust her belly up against it. I changed my attack to her thighs. I did my best to use my left hand to reach down to the back of her thighs. My right arm held her in place and was trapped anyway. My tickling a new part of her body drove her nuts. It didnt occur to me then how far her skirt had rode up as my hand was tickling naked thigh. I did know her laughter was heavenly and her ass was riding up and down wonderfully. I was ready to blow again when the chair tipped over and it forced me to release my grip!

I noticed some typos. Again big fingers and and iphone are tough. I hope its ok and the story is at least readable.

We both slipped up a bit and I more or less "fell" off of her. She slipped in the other direction as I fell back and to the left. Neither of us hit the ground. This was the first time I got an incredible look at her ass, the wet spots from my orgasms and how far up her skirt had ridden. I was also incredibly sexually frustrated as I was just about to have my third orgasm in 60 or so minutes. She got her bearings then turned to face me. The first thing I noticed was her blouse was completely open, the second was her bra had rode halfway down her boobs, I could see half the area around her nipples. I noticed she had three buttons on the waist of her skirt two of which were gone. I also noticed how red her face was and how fucking huge her nipples were. It was obvious the first thing she noticed was my damn hardon. I couldnt have hid it if I wanted to. I am assuming thats what she noticed as she looked down, gasped and placed a hand over her mouth. It was sort of awe inspiring at what my tickling had resulted in. She got her bearings and said Chip is going to be home. I replied you said you didnt expect him. I then surprised us by reaching out and poking her belly. She guffawed and swatted my hand away. I moved up to her lower ribs. She swatted and laughed as I poked her belly then her sides. She kept trying to dodge my hands and tried buttoning her top then laughed as I jammed both thumbs into her side. She jerked and my right hand slipped firmly onto a nipple. I lightly rubbed it. She jolted back and was in the process of saying dont when I reached down with both hands and tickled her waist. It went on like this for 15 minutes. Me tickling various spots, her swatting at my hands and laughing. More frequently I touched her nipples and the one time she did turn I ran my fingers spider style up her ass. Was I overtly intendind to tickle her sexually? No I dont think so. I was testing her and delightedly found out she was ticklish everywhere though her reaction to her nipples being touched was immediate laughter and a Naw naw naw. Her bra rapidly lost its battle with my hands and gravity. She tried tucking her boobs back in but my tickling of her belly button stopped her and soon it was around her belly. Talk about erotic boobs hanging out nipples huge as she tried desperately to dodge my hands. Soon I had her in a corner with my groin against hers with my shorts and her skirt and panties seperating us. She knew what was cumming as I started reaching around to tickle her ass and back. Nearly 30 minutes of tickle chasing her in her kitchen resulted in me blowing all over the front of her skirt.

Sorry to interrupt your flow, Dummy, I'm pretty sure that we're all enjoying reading your encounter. Please continue when you have the chance!

I'll say now that this won't compare or compete with Dummy's experience, but I've also had experiences of tickling friend's mothers. I think that all young ticklers have a slight curiosity about whether their friend's mum - or their mum's female friends - are ticklish. I know I did, and although this wasn't my first tickling experience, it came at the same time my hormones and stocking foot fetish were developing. I was aged 12, and every Saturday would visit a friend's house to watch 80s WWF wrestling. His mum was also a fan, and would watch it with us. Her name was Tina, and she was about 32. She was quite slim, spiky brown hair, brown eyes, and would always wear sandal type shoes and tan or white tights (although she always referred to them as 'stockings', so maybe they were stockings!). She was rarely shoeless in the house, but as she was showing off a lot of foot anyway it didn't matter!

One night my friend and I decided to play 'blind man's bluff', with my friend being blindfolded and trying to find us. As a joke I'd decided to put loads of obstacles in his way, such as cushions, chairs etc. I asked Tina if she had any ideas for obstacles - in all innocence, honest - and amongst other things, she came up with shoes....hmmm. Keeping my voice as calm as possible, I eagerly agreed!

'Great idea, Tina! Here, may I...?' and with that, moved over to where she sat and reached down to take her shoes off.

As she was in sandals, they were very easy to take off, but I made sure to savour the moment. I sat down in front of her and lifted her tan stocking leg toward me. She was fine with this, despite wearing a skirt, and I placed my hand around her heel in an attempt to get some 'leverage' (although none was necessary), and slowly pulled off her shoe, all the while keeping a grip on her stocking heel. I did the same to the other one, and there she sat, shoeless and in stocking feet, my friend's cool mum!! I made sure to put the shoes way on the other side of the room, so that there was no way she could get them back on. My heart was beating, but I made sure to get on with the game of blind man's bluff, all the while stealing glances at Tina's stocking feet. They were quite big, I'd estimate about size 5 or 6, and barely moved while the game of blind man's bluff went on, no toe wiggling or flexing. Still, I was happy to have her shoeless! The game was eventually over, and myself and my friend set about putting the place back to normal. I made a beeline for Tina's shoes, but my friend grabbed one before me so we both went to place them back on her feet. She lifted her legs so her feet were sticking outward, and we placed her shoes back on her feet...albeit left on right, right on left! Tina let out a semi-frustrated sigh, and shook them off, and asked us to do it properly. As we put them on she asked us to be careful of her feet. I fully intended to do it as slowly as possible, maybe 'accidentally' touching sole or instep as I returned her shoe, but the fact she asked us to be careful raised my interest.

'Be careful? Why, are your feet ticklish?' I asked innocently

'Erm...yes...', she said sheepishly, maybe knowing what was coming next.

'Like this?', and with that, I quickly attacked her stocking sole! She flinched, shot me a dirty look, but had a small smile on her face, so I knew I'd hit the spot. For the next few years after that, I would get to mess about with her feet several times over. It would usually just be little tickles, but this was enough for me then; I certainly didn't want to push my luck or get into trouble with Tina or my parents, despite my apparent confidence and bravado.

After watching the wrestling, my friend and I would also have wrestling matches, copying the moves we'd seen on TV. Somehow, this later morphed into me having wrestling matches with Tina! I think I suggested it one day, and she was quite willing. She was doing a crossword, and said that she'd wrestle me but asked if I'd wait until she'd finished doing the crossword. This was fine with me, but said that as she was wearing her shoes they'd have to come off and slowly removed them. She was in white tights on this occasion, didn't object to the shoe removal and continued with her crossword. I didn't mind this as it meant I could stare at her feet for longer! We eventually began to wrestle, and I'd often go for leglocks and things to be near her feet. I'd also let her take me down and pin me, preferably underfoot! These matches became a regular thing for us over the years from when I was about 12 to 15 years old, and would follow a set pattern. I'd always say something along the lines of 'Tina, can I take your shoes off and wrestle you?' She'd often say something like 'Well...if you must...', and so I'd take slowly ease her shoes off, and wait until she was ready. I never forced it, and not only would she never complain about me taking her shoes off, but she'd always give me the match. I remember once that she was on her knees in tan tights and a skirt, and I was wrapped around her. This allowed me perfect access to her stocking feet, and I went nuts tickling them until she submitted, which didn't take long!

'WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Submit, submit, submit! He'sticklingmyfeet!He'sticklingmyFEEEEEET!'

So I'd stop, as she'd submitted. Then I'd tickle her feet some more, turning her frantic and hysterical.

I remember that at times she'd complain that she was slipping around in stocking feet, and despite my protests (I prefer stocking feet, and said that as I was in socks it was equal!) she did it barefoot (and in a leotard!). I think it may have been just us alone in the house, as I know my friend wasn't nearby. We ended up in some sort of leglock or another, and her bare foot was near my hand. I reached out to tickle it, and got no response. She said that she could sometimes turn her ticklishness on and off, so I did it again and got no reaction, other than an awkward silence...!

Another time, when I was wrestling my friend I was on the floor directly underneath her stocking foot (she was shoeless, so I'd probably taken them off earlier). My friend had me in a hold of some sort, but I was happy lying there, gazing up at her tan stocking sole, pretending to try and escape but not putting up any resistance. I'd use her foot to try and escape the hold, using it for 'leverage' to pull myself up, and she never complained once as my hands clasped her feet and toes. In fact, I remember one time I was in the house alone with her (I was about 14) after my friend had gone out. It just the two of us watching TV, with me sitting next to her. It felt odd being there without my friend, but I went with it. It was during the summer, and instead of jeans I was in shorts. As we sat there she curled her stocking feet up onto the sofa and had her toes just gently touching my thighs! Whether she knew what she was doing or not I don't know, but, my God, I was in wonderland! My friend and I split up when I was about 15 or so, which was a shame as there was no doubt more foot play available. However, I don't think I can complain about my experiences with Tina!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Wait you wrestled her?

Not as in doing the actual wrestling moves, but more tests of strength and grabbing arms and legs to push the other person over. Trust me, I was surprised when she agreed to it, but realised it was a chance to have fun with her feet. Maybe I should have tried her upper body as well...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I will write the next bit tonight when I get home from work!

To say I tickled her ass was a misnomer as in truth she was backed nearly against a wall. I had actually tickled the base of her ass but hell I didnt care. I had Nancy in front of me blouse open bra around her waist ( she had worn one of those bras that didnt have shoulder straps) Nancy wasnt a hard body but she was by no means even chunky. Voluptuous would be the word I guess. She had great looking light brown nipples which were of course hard due to my tickling. She stood there trying to catch her breath and this time she knew I had came on her. Her skirt was now scarcely a real barrier as in the past 30 minutes the last button had popped. Most likely her ass kept it on. My guess is she knew at this point I was going to tickle her for at least the next few minutes and she was going to try to keep the skirt on. It was also obvious I had cum on her again. At this point she had two options to escape and both were long shots. Option 1: Make it into the living room and past a table, chairs and sofa, veer left and go out the front door. I didnt think she would choose this as she was half naked. The other was the living room, go past the same obstacles and go up a stairway on the right and hopefully get into a room. Either way she would have to go all the way across the kitchen then all the way across the living room the entire way being tickled. I doubt losing her skirt even came into her mind until she actually started moving. She simply had to know that it might be awhile till she got away. I moved in and started poking at her sides. She started laughing and lifted her hands to defend herself only to find THIS ALLOWED HER SKIRT TO START GOING OFF! I laughed as she pulled it up ( I saw the top of her rainbow stripped panties, light red stripes) She was horrified as now she realized she had minimal defense. Also that she knew I was getting hard again. It was awesome, I tickled her belly, sides, armpits, waist and took a long turn on her nipples all the while her squealing and laughing. She then decided to get out of that corner. I had been going at her for over 10 minutes with her periodically using one hand sometimes two to defend herself when it got really bad! Everytime she would use two her skirt would start coming down so she would have to stop and pull it back up. She finally decided to get out of the corner. I let her as I wanted her by the stair case anyway. You will see why soon. She went to run into the living room when I ran my hands right up her ass cheeks. She laughed and went woo and I did it again this time lifting her skirt. Then I put my hand under her skirt and ran my right fingers on a cheek ( Skimpy bikini panties). She thrust her hips forward and nearly fell. One quarter of the way across the kitchen she realized she would have to turn and back her way out as the tickling on her ass was horrific.!

This reminds me of a story I read once where a guy DID tickle his best friends mother one day while the friend was away and she was totally into it and even wanted to take it to the bedroom and be tied up and tickled on her feet. It was a hot story. It's hard to find older stuff online any more because of all the useless clutter that comes up when you try to do a search but, I'll see if I can find it for anyone who's interested. Give me a few minutes and if I find it, I'll just edit the post with an update.

EDIT: Got it! Just had to search the right kind of way is all. Here is the link. http://www.greatfeet.com/stories/ts633.htm
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to read it myself as I have not in many years and I miss it. >:)

Last edited:
A full out tickle torture was about to happen with me and this MILT. she was asking for it so bad, it was just me and her in the house. She was wearing a sleeves get up. I already poked her in the belly earlier, it got a reaction. What ended up happening me and her on top of the stairs staring each other off. I should of went full aggressive. But ended up running my finger in her armpit as I left.

I sympathize..i had a couple of friend's mom's which I had fantasies about.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back