• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Visit my tickling sex romance novel blog.

youngjoon

Hi, I'm a member from South Korea. and I'm writing a very erotic and interesting romance novel whose main theme is about tickling and feet fetishism and tickling sex.

My novel is about true love and the process to find a real love finally.
And this novel is also tickling novel.

Background of this story is an another planet.

One city in some nation in this planet, there live about 300 female replicants who have tickling and feet fetishsm for males.

These females have to listen to sound of ticklish laughter of males to survive regularily. If they don't, they come to die .

They are supposed to die if they cannot hear males' ticklish laughters in a regular cycle. So They have to tickle any ticklish males and hear their laughters to live during sex with those males...

People call these famales "Laugh-Vampires". Actually, these females are human clones who were born with (extraordinarilly) very strong Tickling /foot fetish for male because of some genetic manipulation by some kinky, odd, genious scientist.

this is a story about one man who is very sexy and charming and extraordinarilly ticklish and those female clones.

my story is written in Korean language. so if here are any members from south korea or knowing Korean, visit my blog and read my novel and say anything you felt.

the addres is : http://blog.naver.com/morten21

Thank you very much.~~~

Last edited:
If it were split into shorter sections it would be possible to translate much easier. I got this much, but it took a while and I'm not sure if it's from the beginning or end.

Abs (8) bulletin board / novel bulletin board

September 9, 2016

http://blog.naver.com/morten21/220804724820

Young Jun laughed and moved his legs. He moved his right foot around, clutching his soles.

"My brother laughing is really sexy. "Tae-hee said with a cute expression.

She was seizure in the same order as Youngjun 's left foot and right foot. It took nearly twenty minutes to burn tickling on both feet of Youngjun. Tae - hee climbed to Yeong - Jun 's legs and was searching for his thighs and back of the knee. Tae-hee was tearing the thighs of Youngjun with his fingers, and Young-joon shook his legs tremendously and laughed. He laughed greatly while moving his legs violently. He was a man who burned the tickler well on his thigh. Now Tae - hee turned from Yeonjun 's body to the most covert unmatched part of her thigh. It was Young Jun's cock. His cock was now fully inflated to a very high level. It looked very hard. Tae-hee carefully cautiously squeezed his fingers with his fingers. Youngjun's cock was completely erect and length was very long, and around his testicles there were dark brown hairs.

"Kihihihihihihitu, Kihihihihihihihitu, tickler, I'm ticklish."

Young Jun laughed shouting that it was tickling. He had a very good ticker on his cock.

"Ooh ~, Young Jun Jun. I thought you'd be good at tickling here too. "

"Tae-hee, will you take off your panties today?" Youngjun said to Tae-hee, sitting down with his lower legs in a low voice, kneeling.

"It's a little hard today, brother." Tae-hee responded with a cautious voice after he paused on Young-Jun's question. Young Jun did not ask her any more reasons. He wondered if Tee would lick and suck his cock with his mouth, but he thought he would not do it today. As expected, Tae-hee did not suck Young Jun's cock with his mouth and lick his tongue.

"Do you have to manage your feet apart? The soles are really smooth and smooth. I was surprised that he was so soft and clean without any hard flesh or keratin on the heels like the other guys. "

Tae-hee slipped past Yeonjun's cock and put his finger gently on the part of his forehead, now boasting a unique and distinct outline.

"Well, actually, I've been practicing foot care for a while. I've been using the exfoliant and skin softener for a long time. I can not get a foot massage on my foot because I can not tolerate tickling. "

"Do not you have a lot more ticklery on your soles than other guys because you put those products on for a long time? Huhu said, "Taehee said.

"That's not it. I used to have a lot of tickling on my soles since I was a kid, "Youngjun replied. He told Taei about his various anecdotes about the foot tickling. Young Jun said that while bathing, he soaped his toes and soles and laughed while washing. I was so tired on my soles that I was rubbing my feet with my own hand, even when I was so tired that I could not smile and burst into laughter, and I was still laughing and washing my feet.

"It's really fun, Brother. My brother's feet are so funny, sexy and perfect. The size is perfect, the toes and the shape of the sole are perfect, and the tickling is fantastic as well, so it is all about ignorance and ignorance. "

She tilted her upper body and brought her lips to Young Joon 's ilium. Tae-hee licked his forehead with his lips and tongue.

"Hihihihihi, Kihihihihihi, Kiha haahaha hahaha haahaha." Youngjun loudly laughed as he twisted his back. He seemed to burn more tickling in the iliac when he tickled his tongue than when he fingered tickling. Tae-hee navigated through Yeong-joon's iliac area through his tongue to his stomach, side, waist, nipple, chest, armpit, arm and neck. Tae - hee found that Young - joon 's nipple and iliac area were more likely to catch tickle when she licked her tongue, especially when she was tickling by hand.

"Brother, I'll pull my ankle out of there and tie it back in cloth. I will apply oil to my body this time and I'll try it with my hands and brush. "

Tae-hee pulled Young-joon's two ankles out of the red chakco and started applying oil to his whole body. Youngjun's two wrists were still tightly tied to the pillars on both sides of the bed. While Taehee was wearing oil, Young Jun acted like a person who was electrocuted to the electric current, often shaking his body and laughing occasionally in his mouth.

After applying all of the oil, Taehee wrapped Yeonjun's two ankles with soft cloth several times and then tied them to the legs of the bed. He tied his big toes together and put them back for a while. Tae-hee was going to play a funny tickling game before exploring every inch of Young's body with brush. Tae-hee grabbed Young-joon's two ankles with both hands and took them close to her breasts.

Youngjun looked straight into a lying posture, where Tae-hee pulled her two feet toward her nipple.

"The first thing I see is burning a tickle on the soles of my nipples ..."

Tae-hee put Yeongjoon's two soles on his stout, stiff-pinked nipple, and rubbed his soles up and down with a towering nipple.

"Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Young Jun laughed like crazy. He could not even think that his soles would go so far. While Tae-hee's round and tiny nipple constantly rubbed his feet up and down, a tingling sensation that could not be expressed from the soles of the feet just moved his muscles around his throat and automatically laughed.

"Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Young Jun pushed as hard as he could with his toes, and laughed constantly at a tremendous treble while waiting for him in a crazy manner.

"Are you ticklish? Hihit. I think there are very few kids who do this. If you rub your nipples with just a lot of oil on the soles of your feet, you'll surely get a lot of tickling. ㅎ "

"Oh, stop it, stop it, stop it. Ah ha ha ha. Alas, it's too ticklish, real. "

Young Jun shouted to stop. Tae - hee stopped burning.

"How was it, feel? This is much more complicated than I thought. "

"I was so scared I could not stand it. It feels like my nose is connected from the soles to my throat. It felt like tickling from the sole automatically triggered my throat muscles to reflexively burst into laughter. It is so good that I can not say it honestly, Taehee. I told you, but when I ran into the tickle so much that I could laugh reflexively and madly, I felt that tickling was a tremendous sexual pleasure. "

Young Jun said whispering in low voice. Taehee smiled a little while listening to Young Jun. "Now, let's take a sweep of brushing with a brush in earnest, brother?"

Tae-hee tied Young Jun's two big toes together with a thin, soft string. The string that tied his big toes was connected by a cloth that tied his ankle. Tae-hee carefully looked at the different sizes and colors of the brushes in the room and picked some of them. There were two brushes of very light scarlet hair that feels soft. Tae-hee liked a wide variety of unique tickling plays using dog tongues, food, bubble baths and bubble baths, but he also liked to draw a picture of a man's body with a brush. Tae - hee grabbed two brushes at the same time in both hands and brought them to Yeong - jun 's soles tied up so that she could not move any more. The brushes in Tae Hee 's two hands pierced into a very small gap between the toes of Youngjun, respectively, moving at a rapid pace.

Two big toes were tightly tied together, so Young Jun could not move his feet properly, and pulling his legs toward his body was impossible because of the cloth surrounding his ankles. His two feet lay in a defenseless state against the tickle attack of a brush dancing freely between the soles of the feet and the toes. Both Tae Hee and Young-jun knew well that such an unbelievably strapped condition would further amplify the lingering sensation felt by the tied opponent. Young Jun laughed as he laughed like a madman.

Taehee once again confirmed that Youngjun's elongated and sexy toes are both very sensitive to tongue and brush. His toes seemed to burn more tickling when he was tickling with his tongue and brush than by hand. On the other hand, his soles were more tickling when he was tickling directly with his fingers than when he was tickling with tongue and brush. Taehee also found that the area near the starting point of the toe bone and soles of the long and long soles of Youngjun is the most sensitive to tickle.

As he painted with a brush, Taehee drastically read his body while burning tickling on Young Jun's body. Yeonjun was a man who was very good at scrawling across the whole body even if he did not apply oil. Now that he has oil on, he gets more and more tickled. Tae-hee found that Young-joon's side, lower abdomen, and iliac area were particularly sensitive to brushes.

Youngjun's toes and iliac area were more tickling when he was tickling with his tongue and brush than his hands, and his nipples were more tickling when he licked his tongue than his fingers. Tae-hee felt an exciting pleasure that he learned best about anyone's body.

"Tae Hee, do not take off your panties today

Hello, Robmic~~

Thank you very much for being interested in my novel and translating it into English. Thanks.

translation is somewhat incorrect partly here and there but generally it seems excellent.

'She/ her' and 'he/his' exchanged each oher. 'tickling' is misuesd instead of 'ticklish'.

I don't know if you used google translation program or something like that. Anyway thank you for readling and translationg my novel.~~~

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back