• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hiatus

milagros317

Verified
Since most of my posts are here in the Silly Stuff Forum, I felt that this would be the best place to post this.

I will be taking a vacation from the TMF beginning now.

I need to get several things settled in my mind before I return. I hope that I will return in about two or three
weeks, but that is not certain.

In any case, don't worry about me. I am in good physical health. If anybody needs to contact me, send an email to:
[email protected]

Have a pleasant hiatus, Mils. Come back soon or this place might hibernate. ;)

Best wishes to you during your hiatus, mils.

I look forward to your return, hopefully soon.

I know you're out there rooting for those Dodgers somewhere.

Thank you to all of my friends who posted in this thread. You are the reason that I have returned.

I was in Los Angeles from October 23rd to November 2nd, spanning the World Series. I spent most of the time between Dodger home games thinking about what is important in life to me, what is superficial, and what my priorities should be.

With regard to the TMF, I have decided to come back here but spend less time here.

I would put my interaction with the TMF into five time periods:

1. Lurking, not yet a member
April 2001 to January 2002

2. A new member, posting some stories, rarely making even five posts in one day.
January 2002 to June 2003

3. An insanely active poster, rolling up one feather after another, often making over 200 posts per day.
June 2003 to December 2004

4. An active poster, usually making 50 to 150 posts per day, logging in every day when home in New York City.
January 2005 to October 2017

5. An active poster, cutting down to 40 to 80 posts per day when home in New York City, but not logging in every day.
November 2017 to ???

So, to my friends here, thank you again for your support. Anybody who needs to contact me should send an email to:
[email protected]

Despite the tough World Series loss, one of my joys the past two weeks was the chance to hang with Milagros for a while and get to know him a bit more. He truly is a gentleman. Happy to see your home safe and sound my friend. See you next year in LA!

Thank you to all my friends who posted in this thread since my return! :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back