• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Neat Trick He Learned m/f (in public done by telekinesis)

subgthgrrl2

I have a couple pieces on deviantart but I dont think Ive ever posted anything here. I'm struggling a bit with this one so if you have suggestions that'd be great!

A Neat Trick He Learned
by: subgthgrrl2 :3poke:

I had learned in the recent months since JT had been locked away from me, that jail has a LOT of rules. Maybe you’re thinking ‘well duh’, but I don’t just mean obvious stuff, like the prisoners stay inside, are deprived of certain luxuries like cell phones, internet, cable tv, eat at certain times, and get punished severely for acting up, fighting… There are rules on top of rules here that affect the people not in jail too. The families of the men locked up, their friends who want to keep in contact with them, their wives or girlfriends. The first few letters I wrote were returned to me for infractions like “the use of liquid paper” and not including a full name, rather than my initials on the return address of the envelope, (which I later learned would not be given to him anyway). Visitation Day has even more rules: I must speak to him through a plate of glass, with the use of an archaic crappy phone receiver. Sometimes it’s hard to hear each other. No shorts can be worn, no low-cut or revealing tops, in fact one’s shoulders must be covered. One time I saw a girl sitting on a bench out front, she sniffled a little like she was trying not to cry. They didn’t let her in because the shoulder area of her shirt was a sheer material, though the rest of the shirt was not! Wasn’t there someone in front of me in line earlier wearing a halter-top? I thought to myself. I guess they make this stuff up as they go! Try complaining to them though, see how far it gets you!
JT had told me on the phone that he was reading a very interesting book. He could barely keep from snickering as he was telling me. When you come see me I’m going to show you a really cool trick I learned!” “You learned a trick from this book? I asked, “What book is this?” He started laughing and sounded soo excited he might burst. “You’ll find out Saturday!”
I waited impatiently shifting from one foot to the other. Why is it always so uncomfortably warm in here? I wondered to myself. I watched the other side of the glass, where different men walked by from one side to the other of…whatever was back there. They wore different colors of the same jumpsuit, some were green and white, most were red and white, and some were orange and white. I think the first time I came to visitation day, we spent most of the time, on how he looked like a candy cane! I couldn’t stop thinking that I’d never get to touch him again, and I needed to distract myself from the urge to break just start sobbing. I noticed quite early on that nearly everyone smiles during the visit. As they are walking out most people either cry or at least look like they want to. Finally, I saw JT walking toward the far window. The top of his black hair fell into his eyes and he pushed it back. It was then that I noticed his eyes were downright gleaming and that damn smirk of his was more devilish then I’d ever seen it before. “What are you up to, you nut?” He grinned at me and even snickered!
I bit my lower lip but could not stop a huge goofy grin from taking over my face, as his fingertips lightly traced circles all around my kneecap. Except that they weren’t, he isn’t touching me and there is still plated glass between us. I stared down at my jean covered leg in disbelief, and almost dropped the phone. My leg was sitting in front of me, alone, looking unbothered. “How are you doing this??!” I hissed to him trying not to scream the question. “HmmghHmmHehee…what isss going oonn?” As the sensations spread to the other knee, I was working hard to keep from giggling insanely. I squeezed my eyes shut as each of my legs twitched helplessly, feeling tickled by invisible hands first right, then left then right again… But then my eyes popped open about as wide as they possibly could, as my upper thigh was squeezed twice. “EEEEEEEPPP!” Several people looked over in our direction, and my face grew hot. These tactile ‘hallucinations’ would have been effective enough, regardless, but I knew without a doubt that this was his touch! I could tell, without question. I stared at JT through the plated glass, a look off utter astonishment across my face. “Whatsamatter babe?” he asks coolly but with a fiendishly evil smirk. “I don’t geHeheeeHeeheh…” I screech, as he, however he’s doing it, causes me to feel all ten of his fingers dance around my ankles and across the tops of my feet. I start to snicker, trying to hold it inside, but failing. “What’s so funny, Ellie?!” he asks chuckling at my predicament. No longer able to help it, I’m giggling like a ticklish little girl. “Heehee HeeheeeNoo StaaaHaahaa…”
“Shhhh,” JT warns me. “You’re making a scene!” I blush even darker as the ghost fingers move up my legs. First traveling softly up my shins, then across the knees, till they are creeping behind my kneecaps. “Ahhaahaha…Thaatsnnottfaaaiirr!! Heeheeheehee!” As the tickly fingers move down my calves, I somehow get the volume of my non-stop giggles down to a level that isn’t obtrusive, since the room is generally loud anyway. Hopefully anyone who takes notice thinks I’m just amused by something he’s saying. He stops tickling my legs, finally after about 5 straight minutes. I stop giggling and try to breathe, before even a minute passes I feel his fingers spidering softly on my lower back, from my waist to the small of my back and then repeating this. I immediately arch my back to escape, but all I do is bump into the counter in front of me. I think I went white! The ultra-sensitive nerves on my back were lighting up so excruciatingly that I could start screaming, but somehow my system overloads and I make no noise. I look at him as tears well up. I can’t stand being tickled on my back and the silence will probably not be maintained long. One hand skitters up my spine to my neck and the other uses just one finger drawing lazy circles and figure 8’s. “EeeppeeepSteeaappHeeheeJaaahaayTeeheePleeheeheep.” When sound returns to me I start sputtering in desperation. JT’s face is broken out in a very gleeful smile, at my expense, but he stops. “That was mean of me, I guess. TOO ticklish, huh?” I don’t answer but I look at him through watery eyes and answer with a series of very small nods. An unseen finger wipes a tear off my cheek. It has been 5 months since I had felt his touch in any way at all! I almost start to cry different tears, In the last 5 months, he not been allowed to touch my hand, hold it, or give me hug. For 5 months, I’ve seen him through only through a pane of glass; I haven’t stroked his hair, or ran my hands down his chest to his stomach, and it seems as though it’s been ages since he kissed and nuzzled the back of my neck till I was scrunched it up and giggled. For the last 5 months, every time he pressed himself against me, holding me tightly, and then pushed himself deep into me till I moaned, it was always only in my confines of my mind. Incredibly light fingers tickled my breasts and even nipples, drawing me out of the maudlin thoughts I was slipping into. “Hey now, none of that during visitation, especially not THIS visit!” I smiled back at him. “I love you,” I told him. “Love you too. Will you still love me in the next 10 seconds?! There was that damn smirk, again, looking even more wicked this time. JT places a finger against the glass, making a show of moving quite fast, like tiny vibrating circles. “EEEEEHEEEHEEHEEEEPPEEEHEE!” An invisible but very real finger drilled into my ribcage on the left side! I let out a very undignified and loud squeal, as I jerked sideways and nearly ofF the chair. My body jerks as I attempt to bend away from this menacing, though unseen by everyone, nerve wreaking tickle! All my desperate bending does no good as the feeling follows me, until another unseen hand does the same to the other side. I look as though I’m attempting some sort of crazy in-chair belly dance, and though I try, I do not succeed in containing the crazy yelps or the girly giggles. “Heehee heeheeheeepplheeheesse heeeheeheee!” With no appartent pattern each of my ribs is poked and massaged by an invisible vibrating finger. Embarrassed by my own helpless squeaks my face grows hot. A blush creeps up my neck and spreads out. He stops again, a sweet smile this time, hiding his devious plans. As I try to calm down I don’t realize it, but he has a different kind of torment up his sleeve. I can feel very light fingers tracing circles and zig zag son my breasts. Now I flushed even hotter, as my body responds to his teases. Whenever he grazed over my nipple, he made sure that the barely there touches were even lighter. In frustration, I let out a hiss between gritted teeth. He was chattering away about something, but I couldn’t follow what he was saying. As the torment grew harder to deny, I shifted in my seat again and again. JT stopped what he was saying in mid-sentence and gave me a bemused look. He cast his eyes downward deliberately looking at the area between my legs, which was by then very warm and getting ever more desperate with each second. “What’s up Ellie?” he asked me. “You got ants in your pants?” JT cracked up at his own joke as my face burns hotter still. While the invisible fingers tease my lower lips incessantly, I’ve completely forgotten that what’s happening right now is impossible. JT’s gleam with mischief “I have the best idea of what Im going to do to you next!” “Jaaytt, what is going onNaahaa? OHHSHIIT! Heeheeheeeep Nonoohooh dooontdooothaaat! I’m not even bothering with trying to be quiet and collected. Something is moving back and forth across my ass, but it doesn’t feel like fingers. JT has his hand up near his face curled in a fist. He seems to be running it back and forth across his lips and chin. ‘Is that how it works?’ I wonder for a split second. Did he find a way to transfer sensations created on his hand to anywhere on my body? “Eeeeiiiheeeeheeepleeeeassse Icaaaann’t take it!” JT winked at me, as what felt like his slightly stubbled face and tongue slowly move over the tops of my thighs and just a little bit higher along the bottom of my ass, tickling unendurably. Tears well up in my eyes, and I bite my fist, screaming into it. “Aww, poor lil’ Ellie! That tickles does it?” he asks mockingly. Then his eyes widen a bit and he glances over his right shoulder. The sensation has stopped but it takes me a minute to be aware of that. “They’re calling time.” He frowns slightly, but all I can do is look back at him blankly with red tear-stained cheeks.

This is now one of my favorite things I've ever read and I want to be your friend

Really? Thank you! :bubbleheart: I had hoped for some suggestions on this one, but everyone has been very quiet. :writersblock:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back