• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the Sake of Art mf/f

subgthgrrl2

For the Sake of Art!
by: subgthgrrl2 :3poke:

I strode into his studio on a Sunday afternoon. I could barely contain my excitement! I have been wanting to do a photoshoot with Roy Louper for ages now. Several of my friends had done it and his work is amazing!! I wonder what sort of theme he had in mind. "Hello!" I sing-song out. His head pops up from behind some shelves, "Hello there! You must be Dani's friend Lila." I agree that I am. "Well, I can’t wait to get started but here let me get you a glass of wine first. " He seems very animated buzzing this way and that doing things. The backdrop he pulls up looks very rock-n-roll. "I thought we'd do a sort of guitar-rocker 80s themed set.” I told him that sounded fun. "okay well get undressed and meet me right over in the corner there." He points to an area where there are white sheets hanging and draped over the floor. I return in a black satiny robe, but he quickly tells me to remove it. "if you will hold on to that bar over your head, and stand with your feet wide apart." I silently thank god for the wine helping me to feel a bit less inhibited and nervous, standing here completely naked with a man I only met 40 minutes ago, with my arms help up over my head so I am very exposed. He starts right away with an overall spray-paint. It feels cold and I break out in goosebumps. My back is completely covered all the way down my legs. I must confess when the chilly spray hits my ass, I break out in a forced grin. He moves around to the front. This time he starts at my ankles and moves up. The sensation is strange, almost like a million tiny icy fingers. As it begins to land on my mound, and hips and then stomach, I flinch and suck in. I don’t let go of the bar but i did nearly jump. He smiles at me, "Relax honey, this is just the base coat, kind of like a background." I flinch again when the cold hits my armpits. Then it is done. He looks at me as if trying to decide something then shakes his head. On a, nearby table, he opens a large white case and I see that it is filled with assorted brushes, paint nozzles, and sponges. I’m such a naive girl that I’m still too excited about these photos to think of being afraid of what is about to happen. He moves over near my left side and begins at my wrist. "Hold very still" he tells me. Then I feel it! A stiff paint brush is stroking my arm slowly downward, from where my hands are holding on, down past my elbows and then the bicep. I squeeze my eyes shut, and concentrate on trying to not feel what is happening. How on earth, had it never dawned on me that this process would tickle?!? The brush strokes my underarm. "Ummheheep!" a squeak escapes me. He smiles again. The brush stops painting but the tip is just barely touching my skin, now he pauses and looks directly at me, "Lila, are you ticklish?" he asks looking amused. I am so embarrassed. "Uh, yes a little," I tell a bold face lie. "Carlotta” he calls out. A stunning woman with a long curtain of black hair appears. She is wearing one of those tight satin Chinese style dresses and stiletto heels. He tells her, "We’ve got a squirmier here today! I’m going to need to restrain this subject, she's a little sensitive to the brushes strokes." My face gets hot as I am dying of shame. 'Wait did he just say restraints?' My eyes widen thinking. How did I get myself into this!? The woman smirks but without a word places cuff around my ankles, then they are secured not with chains but with a metal bar that anchors into the wall. She slides out another thicker bar for my arms this one is not suspended, but again secured to the walls. I am stretched taunt but another piece of metal encircles my waist so that I can no longer move at all. "Carlotta dear why don’t you assist me with the basic painting? We wouldn’t want to prolong our ticklish guests torment. They are both so amused by this, furthering my humiliation. The woman picks up a brush and moves to my right arm, she repeats the slow stroke downward that Roy had finished. I fight with myself to hold in the giggles. Roy has moved on to my chest with his brush. The strokes along the collarbone are kind of nice, I almost want to moan slightly. But all too quickly he moves to my breasts. "Teeheeheehee heehee" The brush strokes the sides near the underarm, and I erupt into giggles as my skin flushes. "I’m sorry, I caa, I mean I didn’t..." He shushes me, "it’s not a problem darling. That’s why we installed these metal pieces to help the models hold still when they can’t do so on their own. He paints the underside of my breast and i bite my lip. The process repeats for the other one. He then changes the color and begins to work on the ribcage. My body wants to jerk so badly but it doesnt move. Carlotta adjusts the metal ring at my center, so that it now is around just under the breast and another restraint at the thighs. I almost want to moan slightly. But all too quickly he moves to my breasts. "Teeheeheehee heehee" The brush strokes the sides near the underarm, and I erupt into giggles as my skin flushes. "Im sorry, I caa, I mean I didnt..." He shushes me, "its not a problem darling. Thats why we unstalled these metal pieces to help the models hold still when they cant do so on their own. He paints the underside of my breast and i bite my lip. The process repeats for the other one. He then changes the color and begins to work on the ribcage. My body wants to jerk so badly but it doesnt move. "You will do the smoothing process and apply the gloss ovet this rib area that I just finished, yes, Carl hon?!" Roy walks off quickly and Carlotta and I are alone now. i just know that I see her face break out into a wholly evil and terrifyinngly delieghted smile. The exotic tall beauty lifts up a tool Idont recognize but seems to make a show of fastening whaat loooks to be a soft circular brush with a flat top. It looks likr a buffeI for a car maybe only small. it whirs to life in front of me as my eyes widen. Beginning under my breasts it presses into the upper ribs. The soft brush spins, softy tormenting my skin, but so much worse than that is how that evil witch is pressing in with just enough presure as she moves the buffer in small circles that massage each crevice along the edge of each and every sensative rib. I have no hope of control anymore, and begin to howl with laughter. Sounds pouring out that surely no one in this world has ever made has ever made before! NNNNNAAAAARRGGHHHNOOOSSTOOOOPPPPPP AAAHHHHHAAAAHAGGRRRGGGLLLAAAHAAAHAAHAAAAA"AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHAAAAAHAAAA NNNOOOOHOOOAAHHAAAHAAGGAAAAAWWDDDDHAAAHAHHAHAASSYOOOOPPPHHEEEEEERRRRRRPPPPLLEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSEE!!! PLLEEASSENONNONOHAAHAAHAAHAAGGAAAEEEEEEEEHHHHEEEE...... After what feels like weeks but I believe was about 2 hours of this torture, I am no longer screaming as loud only gasping and hitching, and whimpering for that round brush to cease its massage along the ticlish ribcage. Carlotta moves the metal ring that was holding my center immobile, so that it now is around just under my breasts and another restraint at the thighs. Roy has returned and praises her accomplishment. How smooth the color appears, how vivid and beautiful. The both of them run fingers over my upper body tracing the lines. "HEEHEE OHHSTOPIT OKAY? HEHEEE DONT KEEP TICKLING HEEHEE MEEE! They get back to bussiness. When the artwork is now being done on my stomach, I realize there is no way I am getting out of this with any dignity. Involuntary giggles burst out. "Eeeeehee heehee ohhhpleee...it ticklesss! ahhhh... heehee..." laughing he tries to soothe my "sshhhh, you’re alright, it’s only my brush. Poor baby!" He chuckles, she's so ticklish, right here!" The brush is making sweeping strokes, resembling arcs. Carlotta, meanwhile is painting my calves and shins, and yes that does include the ankles and the tops of my feet. For what seemed like an hour my tummy flinches under the brush's tickly touch. Sometimes I can’t keep the laughter inside. "Aahhh Eeeepp! heehee heeehee" Then it gets worse! He switches to a different brush but, paints a spiral pattern on my hip-bones. My hips are incredibly ticklish, I can barely stand it! Also, the brush is now creating another feeling to grow in me, down below. I wonder if the artist or his attractive consort will see this and chuckle some more. My breathing is becoming a bit desperate. Then he strokes over another ticklish spot and the squeals come out again, "Eeeeep heehee hee...Sir?" I stammer. "Do you havhaaha aaahhhaahaa, do you have much more to do on my hips? I cann...haahaa can’t handle this so well." He laughed loudly now. Lila, honey unfortunately that area is the central part of this piece. Incredibly slowly the brush strokes my mound. This is excruciating! The desire between my legs is heightening, till I almost moan, then the brush slides into the crease there at the top of my leg. "OOOHHHNOOO NOOOTTHAAAT EEEEEEHEEE HEEHEE HEEHEEE PLEEEEEASSSE NOOOOO!!! HEEHEE HEEHEEEHEEE!" In my mind, I scream 'GET IT OUT OF THAT SPOT PLEASE!!' "Do you need a break baby-doll?" Roy cooed at me. I nodded my head. They unhooked me but i was cautioned to not sit down. As i sipped another glass of wine I could feel eyes on me. It was Carlotta, she walked over to me with a bemused look. Standing right behind me so that I could feel her breath on my neck she reached up with two impossibly long fingernails and traced a line down my back. "AAAaaiiiiieeeeeee!! whaaat thaa?!?!" She touched the curve of my ass with her nails too. "Heehee Carlotta pleeassee your nails are tickling me!" She didn’t stop touching my skin in different places. She watched me hop around to escape her tickly fingernails, w/ unabashed glee. "Your body is so very ticklish! What would ever make you agree to painted? You must have known the effect it would have on you! That you would never be able to hold still during the hours that it would take for the work to be finished. She leaned in closer, and drew a line across my hips while she said, "Do you realize that after this part, then comes the intricate detailed work. Roy uses very small brushes to paint that stuff." She flashed me the most wicked smile and teased my mound with her nails quickly. then walked away. I stared after watching her hips swish dramatically, then she turned around. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone with a more sinister smile “Oh, just for your information honey, he detail work on our last model took six hours.”

This story is excellent! Please tell me there's a part 2!? 😏 Lila needs a good, 'detailed' tickling... Hehe

Initially it was going to be a series, possibly with different models. Do you think Lila would go back?! ;) but I guess I let this idea drop a bit when I started working on the pieces that were more inspired by real events. I never did get to work with the artist who gave me the idea for "For The Sake of Art", so Ive no idea if he's anything like Roy!

Interesting! I'd be curious to know about the real life events that inspired this story. 😏 And I'm not sure if Lila would go back, but I think she SHOULD go back. Hehe.
From my limited knowledge of body art, I can safely say it sounds like an excruciatingly ticklish experience. The final product is usually worth the effort though. A lot of it looks amazing!

:blushes: Meh, I bet your imagination is way more interesting than the incomplete sentence that gave me this story idea. I had a friend (well as it turned out i had a lying snake of a whore who called herself a friend, but that's another story) who was acquainted with and had posed for a local artist who did that sort of work. The pictures were amazing, I'd never seen anything like them before! I asked her about the experience, I don't know what the exact question was, but her response was "...well, but I'm a tickly girl..." :wowzer: This was years ago but the idea was planted in my head. :3poke:

Still an intriguing story, although I am sorry to hear that friend turned out to be snake. The mind can't help but wonder what kind of ticklish experiences she endured at that painting session. But alas, another story for another time.
Thank you for writing the story! It was sincerely a treat to read. 😁

please tell me what you mean by difficult tyger11. and thank you for for our input. :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back