• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What video is this week's 'pic of the week' from?

krispyrice2222

TMF Poster
With Priscilla being tickled on a balcony of some sort. I have never even heard of this video but it's got the realtickling tag on it so I'm not sure how I missed it for all these years.

Help?

It was at set of pictures on the old and much dearly missed realtickling.com entrance page, prior to logging into the Member's Area. Not sure if there's a video, would love to see it if there is.

xionking is on the mark. There was no clip produced of this that I am aware of.

Myriads

xionking is on the mark. There was no clip produced of this that I am aware of.

Myriads

Maybe not a full video, but I swear I remember a very short clip, maybe around 30 seconds long.

There was a clip of both pricilla tickled and the other girl (who's name escapes me) - however, there's no way to get it unless someone has it squirreled away - the other girl requested that TIB remove all of her stuff due to (EDIT - it was a length of time clause - see thread http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?24389-End-of-Cierra-Baynes-era-(TC-Video) ) - (EDIT - name was Cierra Baynes - I knew I could pull it out of the cobwebs!)

Last edited:
So, the week has changed and so has the pic of the week, and now I want to know: what's the source of the current pic? It's a girl with bangs tickling a naked girl who's handcuffed to an ornate wooden chair.

So, the week has changed and so has the pic of the week, and now I want to know: what's the source of the current pic? It's a girl with bangs tickling a naked girl who's handcuffed to an ornate wooden chair.

That picture was part of a photo set in an old issue of Tied & Tickled Magazine.

That picture was part of a photo set in an old issue of Tied & Tickled Magazine.

Never heard of this mag. Is it still in print? In the pre-internet days I had to read Penthouse Variations for tickling stories.

There was a clip of both pricilla tickled and the other girl (who's name escapes me) - however, there's no way to get it unless someone has it squirreled away - the other girl requested that TIB remove all of her stuff due to (EDIT - it was a length of time clause - see thread http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?24389-End-of-Cierra-Baynes-era-(TC-Video) ) - (EDIT - name was Cierra Baynes - I knew I could pull it out of the cobwebs!)

Oh yes....I have that video and it was called "Bound By Laughter" which was a 1999 release from TPC (FemFeet). It was a 2 part video in which the first part of the video had a gal named Shannon tickling a gal named Joy and then part 2 had Priscilla James tickling Cierra Baynes. However at the very end, there is a 5 minute bonus of Cierra turning the tables on Priscilla. Great all around video and one of the best earlier works of TPC. That video is no longer available as verified by the thread you shared in your post. However, this video does not include the scene (photo) the OP is asking about.

I will attach a screenshot from my old website HotelTickle in which I did a review on this video just for those who are interested. Also included is an autographed picture that I got from Priscilla when I received the video.

peace out,
daddy

Attachments

• HTK.jpg
    HTK.jpg
    338.5 KB · Views: 27
  • misc08.jpg
    misc08.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Holy!!! I would love to possess an autograph by Priscilla James :xpulcy: Lucky B, now you can brag! :cool:

1999... I did not even have the Internet back then. And the DVD format was just starting to roll out. Memories...

Thanks for this wealth of information at any rate, daddy!

Ahhh late 90's....The good ol days of ordering thru the mail, then waiting very impatiently for the dang thing to finally arrive. Lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back