• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meeting Martin! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Struggling will only make it worse!" I told the attractive skinhead lad who I had secured to the downtown hotel bed. The lad lay in his briefs and socks staring up at the ceiling gagged and helpless and trying to escape his bondage having met me earlier in the 'Cruise Bar' which was one in Queens; NYC frequented by straight guys who down on their luck or with a habit to feed allowed themselves to be bought for a brief encounter of pleasure. Martin as he had introduced himself and in his mid 20's had accepted my offer of payment for sex. Having drunk the spiked beer in the room he had been stripped by me and now awoke and found himself my captive.

"So handsome, so tall and as found when stripping you sensitive, I will enjoy playing with you and exploiting your weakness, your ticklishness excites me and as agreed Martin you'll be paid well if and when you have satisfied me and I am enjoying looking at two tightly restrained socked size 12 feet which fresh from the 20 hole black D.M. boots protecting them smell strongly of feet and are both warm and moist to touch and ticklish, unbearably ticklish!

I felt Martin's feet squirm as I fondled them both. I ran a couple of fingers along the socked sole of each foot and remarked how in the dingy white sports socks his feet felt so sweaty and saw Martin fighting not to respond to the ticklingly, teasing sensations guessing if he did that I would be encouraged to explore the level of his ticklishness more and he was right but I'd be doing so anyway!

"Looks like you are very ticklish on these feet Martin, yes all over them responsive to the lightest stroke from the heels to toes!"

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SHITHAHAHAHAHAH STOP HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOP HAHAHHAHA NOT TOES HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FEET HAHAHAHA GET AWAY FROM MY TOES HAHAHAHHA!”

"Oh yeah under your toes, light strokes even through your socks really effective Martin!"

I liked hearing his reactions even gagged easy to hear as he was losing control and I told him the fact his feet smelled like feet powerfully fuelled my interest in them, insatiable fixation on them

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!” Martin was hysterical, definitely extremely ticklish on his feet and I loved seeing him involuntarily flexing his toes as I stroked each sole lightly from the heels and very slowly along the length of his socked soles!

"Humour me Martin and tell me how ticklish your feet are or just show me!" I verbally teased and taunted him as he flinched as his feet responded to the light ticklish strokes I was delivering to his large socked feet and my fingers really tormented the balls of his socked feet as he made it very apparent just how hopelessly ticklish his feet are, no need to verbalise the obvious and laughing too hard to be able to talk and had he done so be understood.

"Oh Martin you are going to be in serious ticklish agony when I get these socks off, how are you going to handle it I wonder but let's see?"

"HAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHA STOP HAHAHHAHA HAHANO HAHHHA HAHAHAHAHA NOHAHAHHAHA!"

What a reaction as both sweaty socks peeled off I was loving tickling his barefeet hardcore style, driving Martin berserk as my fingers initally lightly stroked all over both feet and then working over one foot then the other, one foot held and the fingers of my free hand teasingly awakening every nerve ending in his held foot and alternated from foot to foot driving Martin nuts! I kept tickling his feet with my experienced fingers which danced all over both his exposed bare soles loving torturing him as I told him so increasing his sense of helplessness and vulnerability! Both feet were working up a delicious sweat as he was desperate to escape the subjection to tickling torture from which there was no way out!

I was thrilled playing with Martin's feet and the more he struggled on the bed, the more excited I became and determined to making his initiation in to foot tickling torture, one he would never ever forget happening! Martin thrashing on the bed as light finger strokes along the bare soles of his feet made him respond as if he had been shot with 1000 volts of electricity! As he then desperately tried to focus on the evil tickling and fight reacting to it I eased his briefs down and tormented him with my feather, drawing it along the hardening shaft of his dick and across his balls making him moan so enduring tortuous tickling from my fingers lightly stroking along the soles of his feet and simultaneously the feather lightly stroking his dick and balls so a conflict of sensations to deal with as best as he could. The eroticism of the moment was making my own dick hard as his moaning was successful in making me so horny!

"How humiliating is it Martin to be totally under another guy's control literally and in ways you'd never have imagined and got a surprise for you which sort of compels us to meet again and again and again, so you ready for this, it's really going to piss you off seriously!"

Martin was visibly shocked as I showed him my NYPD badge and told him he could hustle as much as he wanted so long as when I required his services he made himself available and smiled seeing as the feather was teasing his dick that pre-cum was evident and smeared the soles of his feet with strawberry flavoured gel and slid this in between each of his toes and then proceeded to orally enjoy his feet, my tongue licking the length of both slippery soles and one by one sucking on each of his toes!

An action by me proving being just as tortuous a tickling for him as on sensitive guys a lickling can be and is! I continued lickling up n' down the soles of his feet as well as lickling and sucking on Martin's toes and mixed this in with more feather strokes of his dick and balls so Martin subjected to all manner of sensations in this initiation I was conducting for his benefit as well as my own!

I increased the speed of the tickling along the soles of Martin's feet and making sure to using the quill of the feather to stroke the length of each sole and across his high arches and then under all of Martin's toes as he bucked and writhed hopelessly on the bed as I licked up n' down the smooth sensitive bare soles of Martin's feet and nibbled on all of his toes deeply inhaling the powerful aroma of his feet. I was literally lost in the pleasure of servicing Martin's feet and telling him how I looked forward to regular meetings with him and saying this my rubbing my face against the soles of his feet and licking the taste of his sweaty feet. I slipped my lips over one big toe after the other and sucked on them as if they were lollipops to be served!

"So Martin ideally liking pussy and tits I guess getting your dick sucked by a pervy dude for cash is okay happening once in a while but having your big toes sucked like a dick by a New York City cop I guess harder to deal with and one who knows your ticklishness, has exposed this very real weakness of yours and you know will be using this knowledge to manipulate and play with you whenever he chooses kind of sucks but it is what it is Martin!"

I said this as my fingers delivered broad strokes from the heels of his feet up to the balls of his feet to his toes! I then massaged both of the soles of his feet and rubbed slow circles around the soles of his feet and expertly massaged both feet as I told Martin

"I'm going to tickle your feet in all kinds of ways Martin, I am going to massage them, going to lick all over your feet, your very ticklish feet because I can and it's that simple!" and saying this continuously ran the quill of the feather along the soles of his feet which succeeded in getting the perfect reaction from my ticklish, licklish captive!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAA IT TICKLES IT TICKLES HAHAHHAHAHA!"

The feather quill being drawn up and down his soles and all around his toes were tormenting torture for Martin!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA PLEASE IM TOO TICKLISHFUCK NO HAHHAHAHAHA!"

The feather quill stroking the base of his toes driving him crazy and then glided up and down the soles of his feet delivering an intense ticklish sensation driving Martin berserk!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKERHAHAHAHAHAFUCKFUCKFUCFUCK STOP IM TOO TICKLISH HAHAHAHAHAHA STOPHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH IT TICKLES TOO MUCH AHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Martin these feet of yours are very sweaty and hot so really need cooling down!"

I then leaned close to both feet and slowly licked the sole of Martin's left foot making comments of how sweaty and delicious his foot tasted and licked the sole of his right foot and then licked both soles simultaneously and then tickled the arches of both of Martin's feet. I licked each of his feet with a greater intensity as it lickled him so much and his laugh becoming louder I told him I just wanted to keep him laughing and Bzzzzzzzz activated the sonicare electric toothbrush and ran the revolving bristles against the sole of Martin's left foot and then his right foot and kept alternating foot to foot.

"HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"

I licked the balls of his feet loving seeing him thrashing to escape from his bonds and telling him his toes being so tasty, sucking and licking on them all provoking an even greater ticklish response from Martin so as I told him; compelling me to make his torment as teasingly tortuous as I could which for the next 2 hours of our initial meeting I did and have met to date three times since and each meeting he hopes will be the last and as I tell him, there's no crime living in hope!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHANOOOOSTTOOOPAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA NOOOOOHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back