• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer from Toefu Entertainment

BritishSteel

1st Level Red Feather
Having downloaded a lot of clips from Toefu over the years, I think she was one of the most skilled, wicked, teasing, mischevious ticklers of all time! Her tickle videos with Christa, where she dishes it out but also gets plenty of tickling in revenge, were particularly brilliant, but she rarely seems to get mentioned whenever the best ticklers or ticklees are discussed! :hmm::hmm:

Is anyone else a huge fan of her, or am I in something of a minority here? :hello:

Good point...I also think she is beautiful and fantastic. Great verbal teasing as well.

Jennifer looked great, I liked her video's with Christa, who was also really good. As good as Jennifer was as a tickler, I absolutly loved her as the ticklee, that natural loud (but not irritating) laugh was super. I was loved watching the contrast of her big feet and legs tickled by Christa tiny fingers. She was so ticklish everywhere, for people who remmeber the video where she's in the pink bikini being tickled by both the MIB and Christa, the MIB is tickling her belly and Christa starts tickling the tops of her feet, I loved how ticklish her reaction was on the tops of them.

Having downloaded a lot of clips from Toefu over the years, I think she was one of the most skilled, wicked, teasing, mischevious ticklers of all time! Her tickle videos with Christa, where she dishes it out but also gets plenty of tickling in revenge, were particularly brilliant, but she rarely seems to get mentioned whenever the best ticklers or ticklees are discussed! :hmm::hmm:

Is anyone else a huge fan of her, or am I in something of a minority here? :hello:

Totally agree she was underrated as a tickler and ticklee, I loved her. And the videos with her and Christa as you mentioned. Her teasing was good, but I also loved the teasing Christa with her smaller tickling fingers gave her too. When she being double-teamed by Christa and the MIB on the bed, where they are making her squirm with feathers and fingers, I love the while the MIB is tickling her ribs, Christa teases by gently tickling the tops of Jennifers' feet, and Jennifer's reaction, LOL :p And Christa does it again.

I totally agree with you...her being overlooked is mostly due to the fact that Toefu wasn't a popular company like Tickle Abuse or Tickle Central, but even with those sites, when I look at the Golden Feather awards, I'm usually left scratching my head, confused, because the greatest videos, most skillfully sadistic ticklers, and the screaming, hyperticklish lees never receive any awards

I remember those guys - I really liked some of their stuff. Whatever happened to them? Have they ceased production? The MIB and Jennifer were their MVPs for sure.

The video 'The MIB gets Tickle Revenge on Jennifer" has some great close-up camera shots of her big sexy feet squirming being tickled.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back