• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet painting/drawing on feet in videos: Thumbs-up or thumbs-down?

BritishSteel

1st Level Red Feather
Personally, I've always liked this when it's used as a method of tickling! I think it adds a playful and light-hearted side to a tickling video, it makes a difference from out and out tickle torture, and if the 'lee has bigger feet, there's more room on which to paint!

I don't think it's something we see enough of in videos these days, but what do you all think? :)

Thumbs up for me. I keep some washable Crayola markers in my collection of torment devices for this reason, though I'm usually nice and let who I'm playing with choose the color used. ;) It makes for some fun and creative interactions.

I literally have like a 20 clip series of sole writing I haven't released lol I say thumbs up

I literally have like a 20 clip series of sole writing I haven't released lol I say thumbs up

For years I have said I would film scenes like that Asian game show where they have to guess what is being painted/written on their sole. For some reason I'm always forgetting to shoot that scene!!

Since I enjoy having my feet written and drawn on in real life, I would say thumbs up, though I do not recall seeing such a video (granted I am not the most prolific video watcher.)

I know you're asking for videos but you may enjoy these:

Drake Laboratories ver 2 pt 2.jpg
Elves vs Halflings v2.jpg
31.jpg35.jpg

I'd say, using various paint brushes...no need for paint, maybe just oil..... Now it does take some time to paint a masterpiece.....

I'd say, using various paint brushes...no need for paint, maybe just oil..... Now it does take some time to paint a masterpiece.....

Haha! I like how you think ;) As for my own contribution: itching powder for the win! :blaugh:

Huge thumbs down. Just not into it.

Unless you're painting with oil. Although even then...

As someone who consider this to be the most enjoyable form of tickling, I would say it would depend on the model. For example, I have seen well known fetish models like Sunshine, Asia Perez, Jolene Hexx and Maria Marley being written on and not showing any ticklish reaction.

The fetish model that suffered the most with the pen was Ginary when she did a reflexology clip with James Darke. The only other girl that struggled the most was Kim Chi when she got her soles written on in the tickle room.

Honestly, if the theme is scripted, I highly doubt their is actual ticklishess. I myself have written on the soles of a couple of girls and have realized only specific areas like under the toes and right around the middle will get most girls to react.

The tickle room girls are a different thing as most of them are not fetish models. They might be more vulnerable for sole writing. Specially ones like Perla, Zero and Marylou who appear to have unusually hyper sensitive soles. Experienced fetish models would have done so many stuff with their feet, they will either not feel much at all or just enjoy it.

Is this one of those series which will only be released on special request, or is it something that will hit the clipstore soon?

I like it, if it's done right. I only used sole writing in one of my videos, Suzie's Vegas Tickle. Thankfully, that girl was incredibly ticklish. I wish I had done it in more of my videos, though.

I enjoy it thematically but I don't think it is high up there on the tickling charts. To me, it's more a funsies thing, something more visually stimulating than anything else. But I'll say thumbs up.

I think it's fantastickle! There is a really cool one on youtube called "Lia Colored" that's in three parts and it's just awesome! It's also funny and hard not to laugh along with the 'lee as she's driven half mad from the markers. Just imagine if it had been a nice ball point pen instead then, her laugh would probably have shattered glass!

James tickled me hard with the pen !

That was the reflexology torture clips wasn't it? Remember you were jumping up and down with the writing and pinching. that couldn't have been a nice feeling, cause that pinching seemed painful.

Ya I'm starting to slowly release those clips more but Savate you have all of them already I think. I could be wrong but I'm 98% sure lol

Ya I'm starting to slowly release those clips more but Savate you have all of them already I think. I could be wrong but I'm 98% sure lol

Kind of wish every model had an agonizing reaction to it. But reality is its never gonna be the case. Some will definately find a feather more ticklish than a pen. Just how their nerves work. Pretty sure you were writing from the very begining but not filming it cause you had lot of old written soles images on your flickr

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back