• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Chinese Finger Trap! F/M

Big Phil

TMF Regular
My wife and I were playing around yesterday and she spotted a Chinese finger trap that my kids were messing around with.
She told me to lay on the bed. I obliged, know full well i could escape if I wanted to. Then she put my pointer fingers in the trap and...well shit...it was hard as hell to move! i totally underestimated that damn thing! I was struggling pretty hard and I thought it was loosening, or ripping apart.
So of course she used that to start light tickles on my back and neck, then sat on my feet. But then the shit got real when she rolled me over because now my hands were behind my back and my own body weight made it tough to maneuver!
So of course she straddles my hips and uses her nails to do a light spider tickle on my belly and I lose my shit! She walked up and down my body, even getting my neck. When I started to buck and lean forward, she pushed me back down. I was utterly helpless! This was one of the worst tickling predicaments I have been in yet, mainly because I had absolutely no arm movement.
I reached the point of safewording and going into a oxygen-deprived cough...which she knows, that's when I had enough. Tickle time was over.
Then she became nice and treated me to a fabulous, after-tickle handjob. So with every Ying cums a Yang...I guess. ;)

That's the way tickling should go. The 'lee should always get a reward for letting the 'ler have their way with them! It's only fair!!!

I've also been destroyed by a tickler who disingenuously invited me to try to escape from one of those finger-traps, and then descended mercilessly on my ticklish spots once my hands were stuck behind my back. It's a surprisingly devastating bit of playful, impromptu bondage -- I'm surprised I haven't seen it come up around here before!

Maybe next time you can convince her to try an get out of the infamous finger trap. Lol

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back