• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oldies But Goodies F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
I recently started going back and looking for videos that were extremely popular but were only ever offered in low res. Now the equipment back them wasn't what it is today, but here is one that is now available in MP4 with better resolution.

The Blonde Amazon is back, and bigger than ever! She is looking rather buff, getting ready for a competition and confident that she is going to tear my Humbler to shreads! Too bad, I made it Amazon proof! The Blonde Amazon is screwed, no way she is getting out, and Brooke has her way with the tough girl. Just when the Amazon thinks she may survive, Tasha comes out of nowhere, the Amazon is terrified!!! She knows Tasha has her number and she goes crazy trying to escape. The girls tickle her entire body but focus mostly on her incredibly ticklish feet. They even get her face down, The Blonde Amazon thinks it will be better but it gets even worse for her. Finally, the Amazon agrees that my girls are tougher than she is and she totally cracks, but not without a little post tickling revenge! She pins Tasha and Brooke on the bed for some revenge.

Also:

Cruel and unusual tickle punishment! This video is the all-star cast of tickling, Lil Dee gets the worst tickling ever by Tasha and Jamie the Goddess. I haven't used the coffin in some time, but I decided to break it out since Tasha and Jamie thought it would be the best thing to make the best tickling video ever with the hottest ticklee ever! The first 5 minutes is Lil Dee getting a brutal upper body assault, the girls tickle her stomach and pits at the same time, Lil Dee is about to explode! The girls even give her double raspberries, and Dee has had enough at that point, but it is not nearly over. The girls start on her nylon clad feet, the coffin is brutal for this. Dee is stretched out and totally vulnerable, she cannot see what the hell is going on with her feet! Tasha and Jamie make her wish she never showed up, taunting and teasing and making her cry "what did I ever do to you guys!" I know I have done a few videos with Dee recently, but this is something different from the other two, it is a MUST have video, it is a total tickle annihilation in nylons (the nylons never come off!) of the hottest ticklee on the planet! All the girls look so sexy, everyone is in lingerie and nylons. It is over 10 minutes of non-stop torture

Tickle Abuse 2 This videos will only be on my clips4sale store

Attachments

• amazonhumbledc4s.jpg
    amazonhumbledc4s.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 1,398
  • deecoffinc4s.jpg
    deecoffinc4s.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 1,410
  • deecoffinlowres.wmv
    5.2 MB · Views: 739
  • amazonhumbledlowres.wmv
    5.8 MB · Views: 780
Awesome to see you doing this. If you go back and do any of the videos with Wendy (ticklish 30 something and 3 black dresses) I will gladly pay you all the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to see some old classics! The blonde amazon was always a great 'lee, it was awesome seeing such a tough girl reduced to helpless laughter! Out of interest would you ever consider bringing her back at all?

Awesome to see you doing this. If you go back and do any of the videos with Wendy (ticklish 30 something and 3 black dresses) I will gladly pay you all the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That one was very popular too, will do a little at a time.

Hey Tommy, just curious what ever happened to the amazon? Did she just eventually fizzle out of the fetish scene after a while like so many? She was one of the best ticklees I've ever seen in my book. You did a hell of a job finding her and restraining her with your bondage lol.

Ready to surrender with Nurse Lisa is still my all time favorite!! :)

The Blonde Amazon was an Outstanding Ticklee!!!
Her Laughter and Begging was such a Turn-On!!!
She is one of my all-time Favorites, and not just for Tickle Abuse for the Whole Tickling Community!!!
I Really Really Love her Laugh, her Big Muscular Ticklish Body, her Yummy looking Feet, her Cute Face and Gorgeous Mane!!!

Oh how I wish you could bring her back for some more tickle torture!!!

Very nice idea. Love seeing powerful women tickled, Amazon's reactions are great. Dee is a super hot 'lee :)

The good old days of TA. Random girls in street clothes were the best! Every now and then a mature woman or "amazon" to change things up was amazing. I know you guys are working hard and its not easy these days, but the everyday girls were the best!

I've been waiting a long time for your oldies goldies in better quality and hope you will continue remastering them.
As mentioned above Wendy would be great!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back