• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Morals ! I almost betrayed my Nan

littletickler

TMF Novice
I posted this earlier as a reply on another story thread, but thought I'd give it a space of it's own.
As so many posts revolve around the subject of nylon feet I thought I'd share a recent predicament with you.

This situation concerns my Nan Emily, who's actually my Aunt, but i've always called her Nan because I have two Aunt Emily's and it was easier when referring to them.

Now Nan Emily has really nice feet and almost always wears nylons, although annoyingly they're mostly obscured by slippers when I call.
She wears a mix of stockings and pantyhose/tights, and mostly black with red toe nail polish.

Anyway my tickle fantasy involves my Nan and another Woman, a bitter rival of hers.

I've recently harbored a secret fantasy, and it involves my Nan and her neighbour and nemesis Bette.

Believe it or not they were once the best of friends, until Bette badly betrayed my Nan's trust and since then they've become sworn enemies, they desperately hate each other now.

To think as a small boy I used to call Bette 'Auntie Betty' and always thought she was nice, but since their 'bust up' Bette has ignored me, going as far as scowling and glaring at me for no reason.

My Nan hates the fact that she's involved me in their bitter feud and Bette's attitude with me has added fuel to the fire, my Nan has told Bette's Husband to keep his bitch of a Wife away from her, or she'll be sorry and won't be responsible for her actions.

Bette's no fool and has kept her distance, she even crosses the road to avoid my Nan, but once she's safely out of reach she'll look back and give my Nan a real look of hate, the little coward dodges my Nan at every turn.
My Nan has told me quite confidently on several occasions that "She's scared shit of me".

Anyway, knowing of this long standing hatred between these two Women my thoughts took yet another turn while attending a recent family wedding, my appetite was well and truly whetted by an interesting conversation with my older cousin.

My cousin told me that my Nan has a deep fear of tickling, something I never knew or even suspected, apparently her older Brother Malcolm tickled her senseless as a girl and she now had a real issue with it.
So with tickling being one of my many fetish interests this really intrigued and excited me.

"Just as well she hasn't got any enemies" that simple 'throw away' comment by my cousin got me thinking straight away of horrid Bette, and how she'd react if she was made aware of my Nan's fear.

My Nan used to work in a bank as a mortgage adviser and I'd often drool at this tall imposing Lady in her sharp suit, Black nylons and heels, but would never have guessed she a had such a fear of tickling, she's one tough cookie, smart and really switched on, and I just couldn't imagine her having any weakness at all.

I have fought with my conscience over and over since learning about this and cannot get the thought of nasty little Bette scurrying at my Nan's long sensitive nylon feet, I guess I'm weird and treacherous for even thinking these thoughts, but I can't get those thoughts and images out of my head.

I wonder at the kind of shit Bette would be saying as she tortured those nylon soles and my proud Nan's reaction, years of hate being settled through a grueling tickle attack !

Now the more I see of Bette and the more she gives me those nasty stares the more turned on I get, I even ventured past her house, hoping for a scowl or stare, I know it sounds crazy !

I've had some real deep moments of weakness, imagining my Nan laughing and screaming helplessly as wicked Bette teased her long nylon soles, kinky I know and somewhat mischievous, but whenever I see Bette I imagine her as a wicked tickler.

Apart from posting it on here I've also told my good mate Jeff about my kinky thoughts, we spoke about it down the pub, at first he seemed a little intrigued and was pretty much open minded about it, but as the beers flowed the more inquisitive and excitable he became, he now also looks at both Women in an entirely different way.

Now he wants to tell wicked Bette about my Nan's weakness........do I let him or do the right thing and tell him NO !

I know what you must be thinking, and I'm ashamed to have such moments of weakness, but up until now I've managed to keep my treacherous thoughts at bay, but with my mate Jeff urging me to let him tell Bette it's hard....real hard !

Last edited:
Much as it would make you blow your load, it's just not worth it. Keep it for wank material and leave it at that...

Much as it would make you blow your load, it's just not worth it. Keep it for wank material and leave it at that...
I agree totally, but every now & then I get a moment of weakness, but I’ve managed to keep my demons at bay

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back