• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need a little help for a rookie...

donkey57679

Hey y'all!

So I've been lurking for a while, but I'm still pretty new at this, and I'm getting a little desperate. I briefly, lightly tickled a friend of mine the other day, and now I'm really looking to find a way to have a session. Videos are great, but they are getting a little old and I really just want to have the experience somehow. But I can't figure out how or where to set one up.

Outside of just this forum, how do y'all scratch your tickling itch? Can you find girls that want to do it, or do I need to pay someone, or is there another way?

Any tips or links to tips that you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Just something to get me started down the right path to tickling a ticklish girl near me!

Thanks guys, have a good one!

maybe you could begin by asking in if they would be up to something not usual but yet very fun

Aside from playfully tickling friends (I got into a lot of tickle fights in my life), I tickle my dates. They usually like it ;)

Try let oking for groups in your area. You may have more success finding them on kink websites. Post a personal here and see where that goes.

Often I will give a massage, and “accidentally” let my fingers slip. This identifies IF they are ticklish, and gives them an opportunity to tell me if they absolutely can’t handle tickling, are indifferent, or enjoy it.

Trying to meet up with someone via the internet (as a male) is going to be quite difficult. The women on sites like these have their inboxes perpetually stuffed by thirsty dudes. It's much easier to meet a girl in real life and, ya know, have a regular relationship. And early on in the process, let her know you're into tickling. The vast majority of the women I've dated have been just fine with it and the ones who weren't... I just accepted that we weren't compatible. Or you can attend a munch or gathering. Texas seems to have a few active ones.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?117-Texas-Gatherings

But in my humble opinion, trying to meet up with a stranger from the internet, without money being involved, is going to be an exercise in frustration.

I hear you - it is really tough meeting people, and I think something we all struggle with. Just PM'd you :)

Personal pages from my local area are flooded with women who are in themselves thirsty for attention/a relationship. Perhaps you should look in that department, perhaps for someone in dire need of attention. If they're really interested in going out and making new acquaintences, there shouldn't be a problem slipping a few casual mentions of your love for laughter/tickles into the conversation. Someone who's thankful enough to have a date, might just let it slide.

Personal pages from my local area are flooded with women who are in themselves thirsty for attention/a relationship. Perhaps you should look in that department, perhaps for someone in dire need of attention. If they're really interested in going out and making new acquaintences, there shouldn't be a problem slipping a few casual mentions of your love for laughter/tickles into the conversation. Someone who's thankful enough to have a date, might just let it slide.

Good advice. BTW, have you considered going to a prostitute for this? If you're worried about creeping them out, don't be. Chances are they have seen things that would truly boggle the mind so tickling would likely seem very mild to them and maybe even relaxing. There's proof all over the web about what a great stress reliever it can be. If the answer does turn out to be "No", just move on until you find a "Yes". Simple as that IMO.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back