• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Spy M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The Russian spy Alexei Sokolov was appealing to me which always an advantage and brought to me to be interrogated as the handsome, dark haired 6' 27 yr old had proven being stubborn and now still in his navy blue Cerruti business suit lay secured to the interrogation table and slowly I unlaced his Moreschi black leather shoes and smiled seeing him obviously nervous and wondering what my intention was and unlaced I remarked on his having large size 13 feet and eased off each classic styled shoe saying his name Sokolov was interesting as I loved socks too which confused him more.

I told him I knew techniques of torment that would make him yell, give him cause to scream his guts out but also ones to drive him mad, torment the hell out of him and useful as leaving no marks and saying this gripped his socked ankles seeing him flinch and socked toes wiggle. I remarked how vulnerable he was and how warm his socked feet were, both having perspired in his expensive Italian designer shoes and how sweaty socked feet attracted me and especially big masculine feet like his.

Knowing he spoke English as a spy of his calbre would do I enjoyed telling him the hotter his feet were, the more sensitive they'd be and how unbearbly ticklish, tickling torture one of the least endurable and not one the KGB interrogation training would have included in their itinery and the glare he gave me betrayed I'd hit a nerve making me smile! Alexei scrunched his socked toes as I lightly stroked to tops of his socked feet. I seeing this response teased him saying he could only imagine the sensation he'd feel with my fingers stroking his socked soles and worse still his bare ones.

I winked at him as I approached him with the blindfold and though he tried to resist it, soon in place I returned to his feet in the black nylon socks, their only protection. I then deeply sniffed his socked feet so he heard me doing so deliberately and told him that his feet smelled like feet and pressed my nose against his soles explaining why both feet were secured together as it made working on them easier and gently fondling them.

"Mmmm yeah love Sokolov's socks" I teased as he moaned feeling my fingers lightly stroking the socked soles and not to tickle him excruciatingly but to play with him so a seductive touch, slow and sensual and using the pads of my fingers rubbing along the nylon material fabric and saying I was turned on torturing him already and was going to take my time as he was going nowhere!

I stopped and just stared at his huge feet knowing he was wondering what I might do next and enjoyed keeping him guessing and then began slowly peeling off his right sock and then the left one ignoring his protests which I silenced using one of his own socks and joking I wanted to see Sokolove loving the taste of his own socks saturated with his personal sweat. I then picked up the feather and his two large feet just perfect to feel the tease this tickling tool used correctly deals which is insidious as the soft tendrils are maddening and the quill delivering a powerful stroke so one instrument of torment able to tickle in two totally different styles according to what effect the tickler wants to produce from the ticklee as they involuntarily react to the directly opposed sensations.

I began to stroke the feather over his bare soles and smiled seeing Sokov struggle and his face contorting as he fought to not react to the ticklishness evidently he was feeling, both freshly bared feet extremely ticklish as I stroked his arches at the same time admiring his feet knowing how humiliating and embarrassing this whole experience was being for a man known for having no shortage of female company and with homophobic tendencies! I verbally commented how appealing his feet were with long toes and smooth arches and such soft, smooth soles seeing his toes having recently had a pedicure and then made him seethe and gasp as I explored his feet with my tongue and stroked my face against them.

The licking clearly an intolerable sensation for him which determined my feasting on his feet, every inch of them. My tongue slithered in between every toe causing him to try to wrench his feet from their bondage but secured tightly there being no escape from my tongue lapping one bare sole then the other and my own moans illustrating how pleasurable orally tongue bathing the spy's feet was for me.

"Mmmmm guarantee this is one interrogation you weren't expecting Alexei and one you likely to never speak of happening as you will tell me everything I want to know being desperate to stop being foot raped by me!" Then instead of the feathers tendrils I employed using my fingertips to gently stroke the entire lengths of his feet, stroking each toe and holding each toe individually stroking in between them. Then indulged in sucking his Russian toes and pressed my face to his secured soles feeling so horny and therefore making every move intense.

Slowly at first running my fingers over the soles of both of his bare feet but as his feet naturally tensed increasing the speed of the finger strokes and soon spidering my fingers up n' down his soles simultaneously until he began to laugh and plead for me to stop in between the fits of laughter but his begging only served to encourage me and I used the quill of the feather to stroke his right and then left sole and alternated from foot to foot as he laughed hysterically.

Stopping I allowed him moments to catch his breath and then finger stroked from his heels to his toes and then across his arches and along the outer sides of each hot and sweaty foot as he shook his head from side to side lost in the realms of ticklish humiliation literally in the hands and vulnerable to the mouth of another man! I stroked the arches of Sokolov's feet and then along his insteps and over the tops of his toes and under his toes which was excruciating for him and delighted in telling him I was really enjoying taking advantage of his immobile feet and told him how I loved playing with his big masculine toes and scraped the feather quill up n' down his bare soles as I licked his wiggling toes, taking his big toes in my mouth and sucking on them and then feasting on four toes at a time of each foot and his soles being tickled, his toes wiggling in my mouth so being sensually orally serviced.

Both of his feet especially sensitive on his insteps and over the balls of his feet I directed the tendrils of the feather to torment these areas of each foot and sadistically stroked it up n' down the centre of the soles of Alexei's feet loving seeing him struggling desperately to be free of the insidious tickling they were receiving and then once again running my tongue along both soles, over his insteps and the balls of his feet coating his feet with my saliva and sucking and nibbling on his toes and loving their natural sweaty taste and smell which was rich and exciting and intoxicating as Sokolov struggled hard against the bondage holding him!

I ran my tongue over Sokolov's soles and again slid it in between his toes making him squirm as this was so intimate a tickle it was clearly the hardest for this straight homophobe to deal with and feeing wicked I unzipped him and roughly pulled his dick out and stroked it through his briefs until it involuntarily hardened and then pulled it out of his briefs and gently then ran the feather tendrils against his length making him gasp and really curse me which was all the encouragement I needed to make sure I would milk the scenario to the max which would include milking him of his spunk as knowing how horribly ticklish ge would be having shot his load.

The feather stroking his length and teasingly stroking his balls was really driving Alexei crazy. I imagined how horrified he must have been feeling as he was visibly excited by the feather intrusively assaulting him and told him it seemed true what was saia about men with big feet and ran the feather over the head of his dick which was showing pre-cum so stroked the devilish feather along the length of his erect dick and blew on it and the rush of breath making it shake and knew the threat of my licking and sucking him off was something playing on his mind and loved the fact this thought was tortuous for him and everytime I leaned over his dick to blow air on it his thinking it was something he would have to deal with but instead I slid the nylon vibrating glove over my hand and proceeded to jerk him off and eventually he gasping and desperate for relief shot a powerful load.

Then glove off and Bzzzz he heard the electric toothbrush to launch an attack on his feet and very slowly connected the revolving bristles with the sole of Alexei's right foot and ran it from his heel to his toes loving seeing the sensation drove the now hyper-sensitive spy absolutely mad. I ran the sonicare all over the incredibly sensitive sole and toes of Alexei's right foot hearing him pleading for me to stop as wave after wave of tickles assaulted the numerous nerve endings in his foot rudely awakening them violently. I then began to sweep the revolving bristles over the sole and toes of the spy's left foot and worsened the torment holding each instep and brushing the soles of his feet individually and drawing them in between the toes of each foot.

I then touched the cold tip of another tickling tool, a screwdriver to the centre of Alexei's right sole and dew it slowly up n' down the length of his foot making his foot spasm and twitch violently as this was a more intense sensation than the tip of the feather and it awakened zones of extreme sensitivity on Alexei's right foot and it was slowly drawn up his foot and under his toes. I then repeated the same torment on Sokolov's left sole and eventually vigorously tickled both soles as I told him his feet the most insanely ticklish feet I'd ever worked on but he also having a strong sense of resilliance and my thriving to a challenge! I stroked the screwdriver tip over each sole alternately from heels to toes as I told him tickling was evidentially the perfect means of interrogation for him as though gagged Alexei was roaring with laughter!

I then swapped the screwdriver for the faithful feather and commenced a slow stroking up n' down the soles of Alexei's feet, in between and under his ten toes and across both insteps and over the balls of his feet making sure that the torture was intense and smailing as he tried in vain to pull his feet free of the maddening ticklish sensations and intermixed the feather with my fingers very slowly stroking them up the soles of each foot, stopping at his toes. His feet jerked at my touches, his toes wiggling frantically and inviting more finger stroking loving having his vulnerable feet to play with and traced random patterns over each sole.

Soon as my tickling fingers spider tickled over both soles once again Alexei was hysterically laughing and his toes wiggling like crazy as his feet flexed uncontrollably trying to escape my tortuous touches but then massaged each foot sensually and more for my enjoyment then torturing the Russian spy as I love fondling bare and sweaty feet and feeling their warmth and indulging in smelling them as I told him. When having massaged each foot to my satisfaction then resumed tickling them and holding each foot tightly and making sure each vulnerable sole was prey to uninterrupted tickling so I heard Sokolov's laughter and then again resumed dragging the feather quill the length of each foot individually as they reacted reflexively to the prolonged tickling and again slid the tendrils of the feather in between each of Alexei's toes delivering a diabolical tickle for him to endure.

Resuming slow and agonising strokes up and down his feet as Alexei moaned and giggled uncontrollably as his sensitive soles were then licked by me and his toes sucked and nibbled and mixed with more finger strokes up n' down them both as I told him I would not have imagined his feet being so smooth and sensitive but so glad they were and that clearly he hating being tickled. I dragged the tip of the feather swiftly up and down his soles, alternating between each foot but then tongue bathed his feet saying that saliva a great lubricant making his soles already sweaty perfect for my fingers to slide along and proceeded to prove this reality to Alexei.

"Well Alexei if you haven't guessed I'm not ready yet for you to talk, it's too much fun torturing you and exploiting your weakness of ticklishness as your violent reactions make very apparent and a weakness I intend taking full advantage of throughout the night!" I said as I stared at both secured sensitive soles so vulnerable and helpless to my sadistic deviousness and then launched a ferocious tickling attack on his soles.

Sokolov's laughter became raucous as the sensations became so intense and Bzzzzz I ran the revolving bristles of the sonicare over both of the Russian spy's exposed and vulnerable feet and causing Alexei Sokolov to laugh harder and harder with each stroke as the senations drove him wild and then stopped and I told him that a break was necessary and left the interrogation room and the ticklish Russian KGB spy to contemplate his fate!

Last edited:
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back