• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Luci Lovett in My Feet Will Destroy You with the Tickles! [F/M] (feet tickling body)

TheFunhouse

3rd Level Orange Feather
CoverShotLuciFeetDestroyTickles.jpgLuciFeetTickleYouGIF.gif

Video Preview ---> View attachment LuciFeetTickleYouPREVIEW.wmv

When super villain Bobby Tickles called Luci Lovett over for an in-call he was really looking forward to it as he was expecting a super hot hand job & foot job! But little did he know she was not going to give him what he wanted at all as she heard all about him from others. Good thing he had himself tied down already as this was going to be very easy for Luci who was wearing a very sexy lingerie and pantyhose for his viewing pleasure. So when she climbed up on the bed and started to put her pantyhose covered feet on him he was getting a bit concerned since she didn't pull down his shorts. That is when she started to tickle his ribs with those feet of hers non-stop. Of course Bobby was in shock and being so ticklish that he obviously he was laughing his ass off. He begged her to stop but Luci was far from over. That is when she started to tickle his armpits and chest which drove him crazy and knowing there was no way out of it really had him going insane. Than Luci decided to change positions as she wanted to make sure she tickled him from all sides and all over his upper body. If that wasn't enough she even stood him up as if she was going to trample him but to continue to tickle torture him over and over again as she just thought it was hilarious with how loud his screams of laughter was!

Now available at ---> https://clips4sale.com/57579/18495141

bobby why you let me down luci lovett sure good tickler but she needs to get her self tickled to.

again.. cant you get a better male to be tickled... look at tickle abuse's male models they have a variety all you guys have is this one male who fakes being ticklish...

again.. cant you get a better male to be tickled... look at tickle abuse's male models they have a variety all you guys have is this one male who fakes being ticklish...

Agreed. Perhaps they should hire me instead!

i made this same comment to tickle abuse last year to tommy who was the main guy being tickled back then, now they have new male models they use to torture on there site often which i really enjoy seeing they have alot new models and that are actually ticklish, not trying to put your company down you have alot of great female models, but you really need to get "actual" ticklish guys not the same guy who's in every video, you need "variety"

The funny thing is Bobby is insanely ticklish, he is in tears after every time we film these custom videos for our clients.

Ask any model he has ever worked with, they truly love getting revenge back on the guy that has been tickling them since 2012.

Have a good day!

Haven't seen the video, but I'm glad others are starting to realize that feet and toes can tickle very so much :happyfloa

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back