• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling sites I miss.

I miss my old MAX SPEER'S SCHOOL OF TICKLEOLOGY. It wasn't a great site compared to all these other great ones listed. Maybe not even a good one. But it was so fun to make and maintain. It was on my old Mindspring account (remember them? Or maybe not) and the background was looseleaf paper. I even had pix of an old girlfriend as illustrations in a "tickle class". There was a special A Team section. Crazy fun back then. I have absolutely no time or patience to do anything like that now. Fun back in those early days though.

Ticklegal, I think her name was Toni, the first sight in recall from about 96..

Josie's too

Producers at that time, solefully yours, Chanel x from Australia, mila Donovan from Df productions and of course good old magic touch!

SW-tickling was the first tickling website I discovered. I sometimes visit it on the Wayback Machine.

I miss tickle central big time great use of nails and tickle teasing

Tickle Central was awesome! Chloe and Mia were two of the best ticklers ever! And they also had Jenna, one of the cutest girls I've ever seen get tickled! :)

I know Tickling Paradise is still around but I really miss their elaborate content from years ago. That was some ground breaking material!

I know Tickling Paradise is still around but I really miss their elaborate content from years ago. That was some ground breaking material!

Have you seen the Tickle Paradise clip that has Renee getting tickled in an office? That's a stone-cold classic! :D

SW tickle (one of the first I found) and TKLovers

TKLovers really is going back to the old school! I remember first discovering that site when I began to become aware of my tickle fetish, so I'm talking like 13/14 years ago! Ahhh......memories! :D

rockman
I miss his first website Rock had in '96. The one form '97 to present is awesome but he took down the video samples....the classics are the best man

Man I miss the old Internet, pre-wikipedia! I loved the anarchy, the raw creativity, the very personal presentations (often in black with gif animations) which told a lot about the author. Fan sites really looked different from each other, and people created content for all kind of stuff. Now everything is a little bit too standardized for my taste.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who feels this way. The net before every person on the planet had it as a way of life was a whole different world and escape from every day life. I really miss those days too. But to stay on topic, SW Tickle and Realtickling were my first discoveries back in 1999 when I first got online.

Click Chicks. I know comparatively, it wasn't a very old production company. They had some amazing videos and concepts. Plus the incredible Princess C and some of the best F/M I have ever seen!

The Last Laugh is still going strong, albeit only as a C4S store; I do miss their old website with all the cool photographs and clip descriptions!

Indeed. Earlier this year I came to realize that I didn't need the website anymore. Back when I sold physical videos (first VHS tapes, then DVDs) it functioned as an actual store. At least until Paypal dropped me without warning and froze my money for 6 months, supposedly because the content of my site was judged to be inappropriate. Later, when I switched to C4S, my site was still useful for hosting my previews. But it eventually became possible to upload one's previews directly to one's C4S store (an new feature I apparently missed duruing the 4 years I was more or less inactive). Hosting a website costs money, and updating it represents extra work, so if it doesn't offer anything the C4S store doesn't, there's little reason to keep it. So I decided it was time to say bye bye to www.thelastlaughinc.com.

Going back to the issue of pictures and descriptions, I'm glad that you enjoyed my old site, despite it being painfully primitive and outdated (I barely changed it since the early 2000s). But to the best of my knowledge, the descriptions on my C4S store are the same as on my old site. The pictures too. Though I can see how having all the descriptions and pictures for one series together on one dedicated page might be a more interesting presentation. Also, to be fair, while the pictures on my site weren't very big, at least they were larger than those on C4S. There might also have been some bonus pictures on my site as well, though I don't quite remember.

In my opinion, though, the video previews are a bigger issue. As I mentioned, they used to be hosted on my website, and most have become unavailable after I closed it, with many defunct links to my site that are in desperate need of fixing. I intended to transfer all the previews to my C4S store before or at least not long after I closed my site. But because I wanted to rework and re-encode all the clips, including the previews, it turned out to be too much work at the time. I've done the job for some of the more recent tickling series, as well as for all the foot fetish series (I moved all my foot clips to my tickling store a few months ago), but I still have a few dozen tickling series to get through. I mean, the actual clips are still available for sale, just not the corresponding previews. I'm very sorry about that, as I understand it makes it harder to choose clips to purchase, and many people enjoy just watching the free previews. Hopefully I'll get the job done in the not-too-distant future. And I definitely need to release more new footage. I did release the new Last Laugh Dagaz series not long ago, but it was the first and only one since 2013. I really need to become more regular with my releases.

Although some of your models were a Little bit to Young form my taste, I remember yhe beautiful nibbling and lickling of the feet. I also remember natural soles beautiful, not over pedicured with even slightly calloused soles. Great memories!!!

Indeed. Earlier this year I came to realize that I didn't need the website anymore. Back when I sold physical videos (first VHS tapes, then DVDs) it functioned as an actual store. At least until Paypal dropped me without warning and froze my money for 6 months, supposedly because the content of my site was judged to be inappropriate. Later, when I switched to C4S, my site was still useful for hosting my previews. But it eventually became possible to upload one's previews directly to one's C4S store (an new feature I apparently missed duruing the 4 years I was more or less inactive). Hosting a website costs money, and updating it represents extra work, so if it doesn't offer anything the C4S store doesn't, there's little reason to keep it. So I decided it was time to say bye bye to www.thelastlaughinc.com.

Going back to the issue of pictures and descriptions, I'm glad that you enjoyed my old site, despite it being painfully primitive and outdated (I barely changed it since the early 2000s). But to the best of my knowledge, the descriptions on my C4S store are the same as on my old site. The pictures too. Though I can see how having all the descriptions and pictures for one series together on one dedicated page might be a more interesting presentation. Also, to be fair, while the pictures on my site weren't very big, at least they were larger than those on C4S. There might also have been some bonus pictures on my site as well, though I don't quite remember.

In my opinion, though, the video previews are a bigger issue. As I mentioned, they used to be hosted on my website, and most have become unavailable after I closed it, with many defunct links to my site that are in desperate need of fixing. I intended to transfer all the previews to my C4S store before or at least not long after I closed my site. But because I wanted to rework and re-encode all the clips, including the previews, it turned out to be too much work at the time. I've done the job for some of the more recent tickling series, as well as for all the foot fetish series (I moved all my foot clips to my tickling store a few months ago), but I still have a few dozen tickling series to get through. I mean, the actual clips are still available for sale, just not the corresponding previews. I'm very sorry about that, as I understand it makes it harder to choose clips to purchase, and many people enjoy just watching the free previews. Hopefully I'll get the job done in the not-too-distant future. And I definitely need to release more new footage. I did release the new Last Laugh Dagaz series not long ago, but it was the first and only one since 2013. I really need to become more regular with my releases.

Whenever I think of H&K, it's impossible not to think of the 'greatest anticipatory toe wiggle' clip. Truly the stuff of legend! :D

And whatever happened to ClickChix? They had some great videos, including one gem with Ela Darling, and then seemed to vanish completely! Bit of a shame!

Any new releases coming soon?

Working on it, but I can't say when new clips will be available. It could be this week but it could also take a few weeks. Sorry.

"SW Tickle" was the first tickle site that i ever came across when i was first exploring and discovering my tickle fetish. it was an awesome site, and I do miss it

Places that are no longer up at all: TickleTown

Places are are still up but don't update anymore, Tickle Challenge, TMJ Productions, Tickle Horror, Laughter Is Beautiful

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back