• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

After 9 years - tickling the feet of the girl I loved

Nikowho

TMF Novice
Well, as that I'm somewhat drunk and in need of some catharsis, I suppose I might as well tell one story from my life in which I will most likely recall it vividly for the remainder of my days. I apologize if this seems lengthy, more like a literary short story, but I am writer, and this is what I do.

There was a lovely gal from Florida that I was in love with, once a time; we actually knew each other as kids, me at 12, and her at 11, back when we both lived in Indiana and worked on a stage production with our parents together. She wound up moving to florida, and I wound up in Northern VA after years of moving around. Long story made as short as I can make it, we found each other through facebook, and for the next several years, while we both were in college and otherwise, we kept in touch on a weekly basis, if not a daily one. We became close friends. Confided in each other in regards to our vulnerabilities. I finally told her about my tickle fetish. She told me she was ticklish, even on her feet. Of course, she found it kind of silly, but she didn't hate being tickled, so for me, it was awesome to talk with her about it. She was open to being tickled.

Trouble was, she lived way south. But in 2014, I said, "gahhhhh f-ck it." and blew a paycheck and a half to get her to fly up to visit me in VA. For the sake of privacy, I'll just call her E. E is five two, and had darkened her hair red at the time. Lovely hazel eyes, and a smile that bordered on the reserved/shy side. She wasn't an extrovert, and hell, neither was I. As far as I was concerned, by 2014, I was in love with this gal, from head to toe.

I finally got my shot one night on the couch. She had brought her six year old son (At the time) with her, and oddly enough, he and I hit it off well before she and I did, which was pretty weird. But that night, he was in bed, early for a change, and I was hoping, maybe now we could slowly introduce a bit of tickling into things. E was grinning a lot on the couch, talking about how she felt 'strange' sometimes at night, and she made funny movements with her arms and hands as she spoke, just sucking me deeper into her orbit, even if she was unaware of just how much I was feeling for her. She knew I had feelings, but now I felt compelled to demonstrate somehow. Well, thatl, and I wanted to tickle her feet very badly.

I started off with a gentle poke in the side, though, to make it seem NATURAL, and not to force the moment. She giggled very quietly and squirmed a bit, but didn't move away, and her smile didn't leave her face. I tickled her sides and her knee a bit, and she giggled and rolled her eyes a bit, but I could stand it no longer. Now, I'm not an extremist when it comes to feet - I hate the way they smell, and I have no desire to ever have a girl's foot in my face. But I do love the way they look and feel in one's hands. So I had to know.

I excused myself very quickly and went to another room to grab the one stupid f-cking feather I could find before she'd flown up. It wasn't tiny; this thing had to be at least two feet long almost. I knew it was probably NOT going work well, but I think I knew deep down I was going to get one shot at this and that was it. So I came back to the couch, and she eyed the feather, not grinning but not irritated exactly. I was desperately tryign to gauge her mood in a jokey way. "I'm not putting my feet up." she said.

"Well, that's okay," I do believe I said in return. "I can help!" And so I grabbed at her feet, and she resisted in a soft torrent of giggles. After all, she was trying to keep quiet - her son was in the next room. But I managed to get one foot pinned between my thighs and removed the sock, exposing a size 8 foot that was soft to the touch. She had big toes, with sky blue nail polish, I remember that much. I had to hold the feather back VERY far in order for the point to even touch her foot. I started at the heel, as I had planned for years in my imaginings and daydreams, and ran it up gently, and then back down.

Now, i'm not an expert tickler, compared to many of you on here. I'm new to all of this, honestly. I just know I love the feeling of making a beautiful young woman squirm and giggle. And god, did she giggle. And squirm. I realized that the feather sucked though. I started to use my fingers, reaching up in between the toes when I could, but it seemed like the little spot right under the ball of the foot was her most ticklish spot, and so I attacked there, and she jumped and her laugh barked a bit.

Naturally I froze, thinking, "AHhhh sh-t, probably just woke her boy up." But it hadn't. SO naturally, i grabbed her other foot, removed the sock and tickled that one too. It seemed like a paradise to me. Lasted maybe all for three or for minutes, but it felt way longer to me. I'm just not a fan of tickling a gal beyond her limits. The romantic inside of me has always demanded that the woman enjoy herself as much as I am.

So it ended, and she picked up her socks on the way to bed, smiling at me all the while. And in truly dramatically stupid fashion, I kissed her friend hand, hoping to make myself fully known to her.

That was three years ago. She would go back to florida, and get married in 2016 to a great guy. I would sail from Portugal to brazil, across the ocean in a tall ship in 2015, trying to erase what feelings I had for her. To this day I still think about that night on the couch. It was a special night, and I don't know if I'll ever get the opportunity to tickle a woman like that again in my life.

I guess that's what hope is for, huh?

Great story. Thanks. And yes you will. Just be honest and open about it. It's amazing how many women will easily comply if they know it's important to you.

Bill

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back