• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gaming - Cuphead Let's Play

LisVender

TMF Regular
Hello all,

As a cartoon fan, I've been enthralled by the new game Cuphead, which features silky smooth, hand-drawn, frame-by-frame animation. I did a little Let's Play of the game on YouTube (in 60fps), if any of you are curious. It shows off all the levels and bosses, and shows winning strategies and secrets. The playlist is linked below. Hope you'll check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLe6amoPDYxnrcfU8LQhUhV4JA8eO-HmFu

Have a great day, everybody.

I've played it and I can officially say that I hope the King of Dice DIES IN A FIRE! ARGH, almost as irritating a boss as Sans from Undertale!

Yes, the King Dice stage is a real endurance round :) you can get him with practice, but luck plays a big part too. You kind of have to “go zen” and parry without thinking too much about it.

He's pretty much tougher than the final boss.

But yeah, the game is amazing in it's old fashioned Loony Toons cartooness and hooboy is it dark. I mean 1920's/1930's cartoon dark. o_o

That’s what I love about it :) I’ve always found the look of those old cartoons to be a little disturbing, and I think it works in the game’s favor. The subject matter in some of them, like Swing You Sinners or Bimbo’s Initiation, is also represented well in the game.

That’s what I love about it I’ve always found the look of those old cartoons to be a little disturbing, and I think it works in the game’s favor. The subject matter in some of them, like Swing You Sinners or Bimbo’s Initiation, is also represented well in the game.

It definitely has a roaring 20's feel to it.

I think the audio has a lot to do with that, too. I love the echoing announcer and the catchy music. I don't even like big band and swing music, but I do in this game!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back