• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The local pharmacy FM/F intense at times

sethman15

Leah had been able to keep the job she had in high school while on vacation from college. She had been working in a bunch of different positions at the local pharmacy since she was 15 when she was a young teen. The now 21 year old basically knew how to do everything in the entire store. It was one of the few mom and pop pharmacies left, not only did they have pharmaceuticals, but they had some food, toys and art products, they even had women's stockings. After six years there Leah and the pharmacist who they called Doc became very close, he loved having Leah there she was someone he could trust. He even let her close the store on her own.

It was the Friday before a three day weekend and Leah was thrilled that the store was closed not only Saturday and Sunday like usual but also on Monday, and she never complained about that. About half an hour before closing, the store was very quiet, when Doc called for Leah. Leah was in the middle of reading one of her magazines, which she put down walking to the back of the store to see what Doc needed. "Leah, you know I am just too old for this I'm going home here are the keys you can close up in about twenty minutes and I will see you on Tuesday." Doc handed Leah the keys to the store, she clipped them onto the belt loop of her pants giving him a friendly "don't worry about a thing Doc I got it taken care of."

She was leaning back in her chair, she had her feet on the desk in front of her when she heard the friendly chiming at the front door. "Always right before we close" Leah thought to herself, she looked up to see three 20 somethings walk in the door two men and one woman. Leah spoke up "hello, if there's anything you need help with let me know." The trio walked around what seemed to be as a pointless search for nothing, Leah wished the Doc was still there, since there was something about these people that just struck her as off. Finally the woman spoke up asking Leah for help, Leah walked out from behind the desk passing the two men on the way. Part of her did not like having them behind her where she couldn't see them, but she convinced herself she was just being paranoid.

Leah met the woman by the eye drops, and before she was able to speak the woman reading her name off her name tag said "well hello Leah, so whats the best eye drop you have here." They spoke for a few minutes the woman asked a lot of questions many of which Leah thought were ridiculous. Leah was very puzzled when she looked down at the floor and said, "what cute little black flats, what size are those?" Leah was a little taken back by the question but answered cautiously "size 6", "too tiny for me" the woman said, "but let me ask you another one, are you ticklish?" Leah didn't have time to react to the question, she felt one of the men come up from behind her and grabbed her arms. He held her in a half nelson hold rendering her arms useless. The woman grabbed the keys from Leah's belt throwing them to the other man they were with telling him to "lock up, close the lights, and don't forget to bring down the supplies" and bringing her attention back to Leah "lets get her downstairs."

Leah fought but was easily overpowered by her captor, they were now in the basement of the old store. It was cluttered with old boxes, and full of dust. The only furniture down there was a silver metal table they used to sort deliveries. The woman grabbed Leah's chin to get her attention "Now now my dear, don't be afraid just give us what you want and we can go on our way. You can call me Stacy, and my two friends lets just say there names are Bert and Ernie." Leah heard the second man who she guessed was Ernie come down the stairs say "Were all locked up, no one will know we are in here." He was carrying a plastic bag, Leah couldn't tell what was inside. Still holding her chin Stacy said to Leah, "you have a chance now to avoid a lot of displeasure, just give us the code to unlock the pharmacy cabinet." Leah's eyes grew wide, the Doc had never given it to her, she wasn't allowed by law to even deal with the medicine. She began to cry "please let me go, I don't know the code I just work here." Stacy nodded her head toward the metal table in the middle of the room, Bert still holding her arms, and now Ernie grabbing her legs were able to easily pick up the tiny girl and place her on the table.

They held Leah spread eagle on the table, Stacy rummaging through the bag Ernie had brought down, she pulled out four nylon stocking they had obviously taken from upstairs and began to tie off her limbs. It didn't take long until Leah was completely tied down to the table in the shape of a human X. Leah struggled and her binds had some give to them but not more then a few inches, Stacy leaned in and asked again "what is the code" Leah again answered through her sobs, "I don't know." "You leave us no choice then" Stacy said smiling, she moved her hands up to Leahs midsection and began to squeeze at her waist.

Leah was laughing hysterically, she was so ticklish, and she hated how powerless it made her feel. Her cotton work t-shirt offered her some protection but not enough. Leah couldn't believe that these people had tied her down and now were going to tickle torture her, for information she did not know. She tried desperately to think of a plan to make it stop, but the tickling made it impossible for her to think straight. The tickling went on for a few more minutes, when finally Stacy stopped. Leah's chest heaved up and down trying to recover her breath, Stacy asked again "what is the code" Leah blurted out 4 numbers. She thought to herself "those aren't right, I dont know why I said anything, I have to get out before they realize what is going on." Bert had already run upstairs to try it out when Leah yelled "please let me go, I gave you the code what else could you want from me." "Patience, we have to make sure the code is right." Leahs hopes fell inside she knew she had just made it worse on herself, she had no idea how bad though.

Leah thought about struggling, but thought it better to save her energy, she was dreading him coming down the stairs, the anticipation was killing her. Finally she heard Bert's footsteps on the stairs, coming into view he shook his head no. Stacy looked at Leah and said "you are going to regret lying to us." She walked over to their plastic supply bag and pulled out a new pair of silver scissors, Leah began to squirm and shout "PLEASE NOO, don't hurt me I really don't know the code." Stacy also took out a roll of duct tape which she handed Ernie, "would you take care of that mouth for me please." Ernie walked over and placed a few pieces of tape of Leah's screaming mouth, stopping her from saying anything more than a grunt or a groan. Stacy was now standing by Leah's left foot, She grabbed the bottom of Leah's left Khaki pant leg, and using the scissor began to cut. Stacy cut through the waist band, and moved quickly to the right. Leah could feel the metal of the scissor against her skin and was afraid to move in protest. She cut the last stitch around Leah's right ankle, and with a light pull she removed Leah's pants revealing her lacy red thong. "Ohhh sexy little thing aren't you, red is my favorite color but we will get to that soon enough."

Leah hadn't felt how long Stacy's nails were until she started them on her naked legs. The worst were her thighs, Stacy would grab and skitter her nails all over making sure to hit the hot spot where Leah's legs met her waist. Leah was howling with laughter and she knew this wasn't even one of her most ticklish spots. Stacy stopped again allowing Leah to rest, it was even harder to catch her breath now with the tape across her mouth. "Can we now Stacy" Bert said, it was the first time Leah had heard him talk and was almost caught off guard. "Well I don't know, lets ask our little pharmacist" Stacy said, "well Leah any objections" confused at what she meant Leah stayed silent. "There ya go Bert no objections, lets get her shirt off." Leah grew frantic trying to save some of her decency in front of her captors, but it was no use. He had her shirt over her head in seconds, and taking the scissor he made easy work of her black bra. Leah now lay on the table in just her red thong and black flats at the mercy of her tickling captors.

"The code Leah" Stacy asked again, even if she knew the code she couldn't have told them with the tape over her mouth. It was now that Leah felt a new level of helplessness as she realized they wanted to torture her naked body as much as get the drugs. "You see my dear Bert over here is a boobs guy, and even though your are kind of tiny I think we will let him have fun for a little bit." Leah fought even harder now, he lowered his hands down to her B cups. He placed his finger tips on the outside of her breasts and began to move his fingertips digging into her soft tissue. Her breasts jiggled with every movement, and she exploded with laughter. Leah had no idea her boobs were ticklish, much less this ticklish. Her body jerked trying to knock his hands off, but it was no good, he moved around each breast covering all of her soft skin. As he moved in closer and closer to her nipples she became more and more ticklish. He abruptly stopped, which Leah was grateful for, however her reprieve was to be short lived Stacy pulled out two pink feathers, holding onto one she gave the other to Bert. "First" Stacy instructed "you need to blow on her little nipple and make them stand straight up." Both did just that, again Leah tried to shift in her bonds, but there was no avoiding the cool air and her nipples responded. "Good" Stacy said "now we can begin." Both brought their feathers down and began to torment Leah's pink nipples.

Leah passed out after about a half hour of the boob tickling. When she started to come to she was reminded of her situation quickly, but things had become a bit more dire for her. Her nylon binds allowed her some movement, but now she could feel tape applied to all of her limbs keeping her body essentially motionless. They had also put a blindfold on her as she couldn't see anything, her breasts were still sore from the attention they had received earlier. She was thankful however that she still hand on her thong, and strangely enough they had left on her black flats. Leah hadn't noticed but Stacy had lowered herself, and was startled when Stacy began to whisper in her ear "I wanted you to know two things, one we unlocked the pharmacy cabinet while you were asleep,"Leah felt a quick jolt of relief only to have it shot down when Stacy said "we also saw that the store is closed until Tuesday morning giving us tonight, all of Saturday, Sunday and Monday to continue to play with you before anyone even comes to the store, it's going to be a real laugh." Leah began to cry hysterically trying to beg, but her gag preventing anything of use from coming out when she felt them stuff cotton balls in her ears, and then felt ear muffs placed over her ears. She could not hear a thing, she knew exactly what they had done, upstairs they had the ear muffs that construction workers use to protect their ears now that combine with the cotton balls she was basically deaf. Leah couldn't do anything but cry, she couldn't move, speak, see or hear.

They were playing with Leah, first Stacy quickly ran her finger nails over Leah's naked stomach, making her spasm quickly. Then one of them men would poke around in her underarms, then the other would play with her ticklish nipples or grab her sides. Leah had no idea where the next attack would come from, and that made her even more ticklish. The playfulness stopped, when Stacy put her lips around Leah's belly button and began to dart her tongue in and out. Her wet tongue covered every inch of Leah's innie, Leah thought she might pass out again when she felt fingers torturing where her legs met her hips. Leah was about to go dark when Stacy stopped, moving her nails to Leah's stomach and just lightly running them over her skin. Enough to cause a ticklish sensation but also light enough to keep her conscious.

Leah had no idea where the next attack would come, she was frightened however when she felt her flats being pulled from her tiny size 6 feet. Soon she felt the cool air on her toes and pink soles, she began to curl her red painted toe nails in anticipation when, she felt long nails begin to scrape up and down her underarms. Being essentially blind and deaf, every move her captors made was a complete mystery too her adding to her naked bodies sensitivity. Her underarms were smooth and hairless, and extremely ticklish to begin with. Stacy began by dragging her nails slowly up and down in a nice rhythm, It drove Leah nuts she was laughing uncontrollably from behind her gag. Leah wanted to pull her arms down, she tried with all of her strength but it was no use. Stacy switched tactics and used her fingers to dig into Leah's deep hallows. If she didn't have the tape over her mouth, her lips would have been wide open as she was stuck in the thralls of silent laughter.

Stacy had stopped the tickling only minutes before Leah passed out again, and as the young girls chest heaved up and down. Stacy removed the ear muffs and said to Leah "my you really might be the most ticklish person I have ever met. To think we have only been at this for two hours and your already a mess we still have three wonderful days ahead of us." A new sense of panic hit Leah, she couldn't stand the tickling and to make matters worse she could feel her bladder getting fuller and fuller. "We are going to tickle your little feet now, and there is nothing you can do about it. I'm sure a ticklish girl like you has been tickled there before, but not like this." Stacy said right before she put Leah's ear muffs on.

Leah felt them take a hold of her feet, she knew it had to be the two men by their rougher skin and shorter nails. She waited for the fingers to come and bring havoc on her ticklish size 6's but they didn't. Instead Leah felt something warm and wet run up her sole. Her whole leg shook with the electric feeling, then she felt the toes on her other foot and she realized that they were using their mouths and tongue to tickle her. Using the tip her right sole was being ravaged by one of their tongues, while on the other foot each toe was being individually sucked. Leah thought to herself through the laughter "I have been tickled plenty on my feet, but never like this i havent ever felt anything like this." Almost simultaneously the men grabbed the toes on both feet and began to run their tongues along the base of her toes.

While Leah was having her feet lickled, Stacy took a look around downstairs, the room they were in served as a storage/stock room and she knew if she looked long enough she would find something useful. It did not take long, she found the rectangular box buried under old paperwork. She rustled it out discarding of the box. She walked quickly over to Leah, she was happy to see there was an outlet right beneath the table Leah was tied to. She plugged it in and the massager instantly came to life, the end was circular and making a loud hard vibrating sound. Stacy looked at the clock, it read 1:00 am knowing the stores around them would all be closed now she ripped the tape off of Leahs mouth, letting out a waterfall of laughter and screams. Stacy couldn't belive this tiny little girl was still able to scream, but right now she didn't want to hear screaming laughter any more.

Stacy turned the massager all the way up and gently applied the head to Leah's crotch. still having the blindfold and ear muffs on Leah had no idea what was coming and a giant gasp left her mouth followed by more laughter. Stacy was shocked, and now Leahs hips were rocking like they hadn't before. Stacy though to herself, "well our tiny girl has a ticklish little Kitty." Stacy turned to the men and had them come and hold her waist down, Leah was so sensitive down there she could never use vibrators, she could barely even get oral most of the time. Now she was being held down and her most sensitive parts tickled. Finally Leah wet herself, as a large wet spot appeared on her red thong. Stacy cut her underwear off finally leaving Leah fully nude, but before going back to her prize she sent Ernie back to her Leah's breasts where he began to suck on and play with Leah's nipples. Bert moved down to her feet, and again took her toes in his mouth this time in a much more caressing way, then Stacy kicked off her own sandals and climbed onto Leah's waist. She looked down and Leah was completely hairless and smooth. She could feel Leah's body writhe under her from the attention being paid to her feet and breasts. They were no longer tickling her body, but beginning to pleasure it. Stacy used her index finger to penetrate Leah's lips and she felt how wet Leah's woman hood was. As she moved her finger deeper Leah gasped and let out a moan of ecstasy. Stacy decided it was time and reapplied the vibrating head.

Leah let out a few giggles but was mostly lost in the ecstasy. This was the real reason Stacy removed her gag she loved to hear the beautiful agony coming from Leah. It wasn't long before Leah became quiet, inhaled deeply, pointed her toes straight out and had a powerful orgasm. Leah was lost in the moment, and actually enjoyed herself. However Stacy did not remove the head from her, instead pushing it harder against her now swollen clit. The men at her feet and breasts added fingers to tickle again. Nothing came close to the feeling in between her legs, it tickled so badly she began to cry through the laughter. Finally her body racked with post orgasm tickling passed out.

When Leah woke up she was in a different position, she was kneeling on the table now legs about shoulder length apart, with her arms tied tightly above her to the ceiling. She was no long wearing the blindfold, gag or ear muffs and she saw her captors again coming toward her. She screamed for help and begged for mercy, none of which came. The three each held up two electric toothbrushes turning them on allowing Leah to watch the rotating bristles. They moved closer and attacked different parts of her body with them first her feet, then her nipples and underarms, her pussy and then the most surprising spot to her was her butt.

Leah lost count of the amount of times she came, passed out, woke up and was given another ticklgasm. On Tuesday morning when doc walked downstairs he saw Leah curled up in a naked ball, when she saw him she screamed at the top of her lungs. Immediately calling police it took them over an hour to get her convinced they weren't going to tickle her anymore.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back