• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I am finally in a movie!

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
My friend Dina used to babysit this guy who became a producer or director, something like that and it's a documentary about the highlights of her life.

I've always wanted to be in a movie. I didn't see it but friends of mine did and said I was in it and had a speaking part! :xpulcy: The movie is called Dina and it came out this month.

No kidding? Wow, congratulations! :rockon:

Are you planning to do more in the future?

I find it hard to believe that this thread has had a lot of views and only one person commented besides me.

When posting on this forum, it's like throwing stones in the air. You never know which ones will be caught mid-flight by someone else and thrown higher, sometimes in a different direction, and which ones will sink to the bottom of the nearby lake, without making so much as a ripple.

Or in the worlds of the great Forrest Gump: life is like a chocolate box ^_^

Now I have to go through the 5 stages of having a celebrity friend:
Wow! You're in a movie that is so cool!
We are going right to the top together!
Oh, you think you're better than us huh? Just one fucking stroke of luck and you're there and I'm here!
I'm sorry I overreacted
Look, you gotta be careful. You need someone looking out for you, who knows you; someone you can trust.
GIVE ME SOME MONEY

Now back to regularly scheduled me.

Now I have to go through the 5 stages of having a celebrity friend:
Wow! You're in a movie that is so cool!
We are going right to the top together!
Oh, you think you're better than us huh? Just one fucking stroke of luck and you're there and I'm here!
I'm sorry I overreacted
Look, you gotta be careful. You need someone looking out for you, who knows you; someone you can trust.
GIVE ME SOME MONEY

Now back to regularly scheduled me.

:laughhard: So true! :laughhard:

Nice!

Do you have a link to it or something to share so we can see you on the 'big screen?'

Well that's cool! Congratulations on your big screen debut! I once had a John Waters movie filming a street over from me but I have never been in one myself. It was still pretty cool though. Maybe I'll end up seeing the one you're in sometime. :)

Well that's cool! Congratulations on your big screen debut! I once had a John Waters movie filming a street over from me but I have never been in one myself. It was still pretty cool though. Maybe I'll end up seeing the one you're in sometime. :)

Not sure you'd want to be in a John Waters movie though :D Just kiddin', but I've seen Pink Flamingos, see? ;)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back