• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you think you learned?

roninnawashi

TMF Poster
We have all seen them. The tickling videos where you get all hyped that the action is about to start and when the fingers start moving you’re immediate reaction is the same you have for a bad call in a football game. “WHAT THE F&”@$ are they doing!!?!” Hands are flailing, barely making contact, there’s no way it tickles at all!

My question is how do you think you learned to tickle? ACTUALLY tickle. Because we all know (some of us too well) that there are people out there who are clueless!

Amen its so fucking frustrating

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

My question is how do you think you learned to tickle? ACTUALLY tickle. Because we all know (some of us too well) that there are people out there who are clueless!

Trial and error! Many years of trying! (and succeeding)! :p

I was lucky enough to have the greatest first girlfriend ever who literally made me tickle her just right every day.

Hell from tickling a girl named Janet and from tickling the mother of a friend

I feel like every lee is so different that it's important to learn what works for each individual vs one set of techniques used universally

Wouldn't it be nice if there was an actual Tickle Torture Academy? :D :tickling:

I feel like every lee is so different that it's important to learn what works for each individual vs one set of techniques used universally

True that. It's like sex, in a way: what turns a girl on may leave another one indifferent. With limits of course: I have yet to see a ticklish girl resist the caress of the much-dreaded hairbrush, or the unbearable vibrations of an electric toothbrush :devil: Granted, she might find it too much to bear, but she would definitely find it ticklish. There is a line from a Redscript story I love to quote: "Her ticklishness was through the roof. And so would she if she wasn't so securely restrained" :blaugh:

We have all seen them. The tickling videos where you get all hyped that the action is about to start and when the fingers start moving you’re immediate reaction is the same you have for a bad call in a football game. “WHAT THE F&”@$ are they doing!!?!” Hands are flailing, barely making contact, there’s no way it tickles at all!

I've certainly seen them, but I'm going to disagree with the premise that it's because people don't know how to tickle. What you've described, IMO, is just 'lers faking the tickling - and doing a poor job of even that. Their hands aren't flailing because they're clueless, it's done that way on purpose.

I learned from a lot of practice. Tickling takes an assertive but light touch and variation to find spots.

I've certainly seen them, but I'm going to disagree with the premise that it's because people don't know how to tickle. What you've described, IMO, is just 'lers faking the tickling - and doing a poor job of even that. Their hands aren't flailing because they're clueless, it's done that way on purpose.
Ok, that’s a fair point. So from another angle, I have personally been tickled by people that didn’t know what they were doing in the past. I would venture to say that anytime you have to look at you would-be ler and say “ummm ow. Settle down there, Lady Deathstrike.” There is an area of opportunity for the development of technique.

I wasn’t playing fair in my original post though. I didn’t respond to my own question. I would say that mine is a combination of things that were done to me that I replicated and being observant with my Lee and seeing what responses were to various things.

But to answer the question; I learned by watching others, and by doing it and having it done.

Since I became a member, I've participated in a ton of "film study". I slow the video down to half speed, and observe what the tickler does, where they seem to apply pressure, where they don't, various instruments and where they're most effective, and of course the overall comfort of the lee. I think if they generally want to be there, there's more of a possibility of evoking quality reactions. Of course, every body has different levels of sensitivity. I'm currently going out with someone who if you don't have your fingers an inch deep into her flesh, she's not even going to flinch. On the other hand, I've gone out with girls who writhe at the very graze of a fingernail against their skin.

I feel like vids are so staged / produced and have read comments by various former models who have admitted to faking it that it seems like a poor way of learning anything lol

Tickling gets me off so when I have someone and am tickling them I know what to do what's going to make them wiggle and giggle more, because that's what I want them to do.

So 'by practicing'.

What gets to me about vids that seem fake are when the lee just lays/sits motionless, barely pulls away or her feet are still yet she's laugh it up. Those are the vids I question. Those and stocks with giant holes.
As far as learning how to tickle goes... For me it was being tickled, seeing mainstream tickling, tickling others and once I learned how to tap it, tickling myself which most people still believe is impossible but, there are at least a few researchers out who are aware of it. I can't wait for the day when others awaken to this concept and begin to try it themselves. It's a great way to test yourself to see just how much you can stand and to determine what kind of strokes are the most pleasurable.

I learned from my master, his name was mr.citchycoo and for years he taught me different techniques in the ways of tickling, after my lessons I realized he was full of shit and I learned through trial and error

Reading the back of a cereal box (fruit loops i think...or coulda been fruity pebbles).

Definitely through practice, first discovery of the power of a light little touch was at a summer camp. We'd all been swimming and my crush at that time (skater/punk type, awesome smile and amazing sense of humor) was still in bikini (weak kneed just thinking of it) with her bare feet up in the metal folding chair next to me. We were in some moment of needing to be quiet so I snarkily trailed a finger around her sole, and was surprised at the immediate and intense reaction she was barely suppressing, kept at it and she told me later it was the most intense tickling she'd ever received. Ever since then I've had that technique in my bag o tricks. she was one of those "one who got away" types, kick myself every time I think about her for not being more bold. The ticklishness was icing on the cake, but everything about her was about as perfect to me as it gets lol

To Chicago's point and as a switch, every lee is different. For some I absolutely build the anticipation, wiggling the fingers near the spots without touching, leading into light teases for awhile until getting into it. Others like the full bondage, blindfold, and tickle torture turned up to 1000% from the start. So in my mind, being an "experienced tickler" is having so many techniques and toys in your bag o tricks that you can quickly ascertain the lees preference and deliver them the very best session of their life (because then it will be the best for you too)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back