• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for ladies feet to tickle

Count-tickula

TMF Novice
Hi. I'm looking for a like minded woman who enjoys having her feet tickled (preferably of a similar age to myself - 45) with a view to hopefully at some point enjoy some tickling experiences together. I'm in Hertfordshire and am willing to travel (within reason). I'm very conscious of the stigma attached to older men seeking satisfaction on sites such as this and concerns people may have and so would be happy to take time getting to know ladies by anyway that's comfortable e.g. emails, phone calls, non-tickle meetings for coffee, etc. I'd like to build up a mutual trust. I consider myself a well brought up gent that means well. I've had tickle fantasies since a young child and although have had small tickling experiences throughout my life I've never had the pleasure of tickling a ticklee that truly loves it themselves. So in that respect I'm somewhat of a tickle virgin. I'd like to cause laughter and giggles through tickles on feet with sensations of delight. I'm quite shy and would be nervous meeting someone. I'm a classically trained professional musician - my fingers are nimble and dexterous. Please feel free to reply on here, or send a pm or email me at [email protected]
Thanks for reading. :)

No-one???? At all??? One would have thought this would be the “go to” site....

To be honest mate, I have fully given up looking, any ladies who express an interest simply get swamped and eventually leave due to people being pushy or spammy with messages
I'm bound to get a bit of abuse for saying this as some people will disagree with me (Which is fine) but sadly this this has been the case for a while now

All the best with your search :)

Well this is plainly true and something I agree with you on Luca. But I’ve even left an opportunity, with my email address on the message, for them to avoid any swamping, trolling, stalking, etc. I’ve received one dubious email from somebody who could speak little English and had problems explaining who they were...
So what’s one to do folks? If a site like this can’t even fix up a tickle match???? It would be easy to go and pay someone but the odds are they’ll be fakers, won’t enjoy it and are just in it for the money.

Get yourself into FetLife: a more modern, current website, with regular users for a wider audience that embraces not just the tickling fetish. You'll probably be luckier there. Also consider your own profile, lack of photographs, the fact that you used the word "obsessed" to describe yourself in your profile (big red flag for some women: if it doesn't work will you be a stalker?), have a Google about.

Just Some friendly suggestions to help you, friend. I'm here casually and keep myself very discreet for my own reasons.

Thank you Crises for your suggestions. Your recommendations are duly noted. FetLife was already a consideration of mine so I may just well go have a butchers hook... Cheers pal.

....and just for the record ladies. I am not “obsessed “ in the stalker-esque sense of the word mentioned above. Not my thing at all and would be horrified to be considered as such. I guess was just pointing out the obvious that I have a keen interest in tickling and I would assume any ladies reading this would have too, being on a site with the very specific and sole nature ;)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back