• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lacrosse Camp (Multiple M/M)

flyers21

TMF Poster
I posted this short story on another site a while back, but figured i could post it here as well. I was tempted to put this in the True Stories section, but held back because i took some liberties with reality. I'd say this is about 75% true. Hopefully someone here gets a kick out of it!

Growing up guys on my lacrosse team used to go to lacrosse camp down in Delaware for one week out of the summer. It was a pretty prestigious camp run by a university in the area. We would usually go down with anywhere from 4-10 players from our team at our high school. When we got down there we would usually find guys who were from around the town we were from since all lacrosse schools generally know each other. We would group up with those guys and hang out with them for most of the week.

This particular year we met up with guys from just one town over from house, we'll call that town Riverwind for the sake of the story. There were three of the Riverwind guys down there and we hung out with them most of the week in between practices. There was one of the guys who we were hanging out with who was named Brian. This guy was totally insane. Big dude, really solid lax player, but he was like a class clown mixed with a meathead. Everything he did was off the wall, i could just tell he had a screw loose.

One day it started down pouring while all the players and coaches were out on the field. They needed a place for everyone to get out of the rain and try to get dry while the rain was coming down, so they sent us into this brand new gym that the college had just built. It was a huge rec building for students to play basketball, volleyball, run around the track up top, etc. It was a really large building is the point. Because it was so new, they didn't want about a 100 players and coaches walking all around this new basketball court floor with muddy cleats so they made everyone take their cleats off when we got in there. So here we all were laying around on this floor trying to get dry, with no shoes on. The room smelled pretty ripe in a short amount of time with all the players/coaches airing on their sweaty feet.

We were supposed to be in this gym for just about 10 minutes but the rain just didn't stop. We were in there in total for over an hour when it was all said and done. Because of this, we were just getting really reckless. They wouldn't let us throw the lacrosse ball around, and there was only 2 basketballs for people to play with so it was incredibly boring. Laying around on the floor was basically all we were doing. Brian and another Riverwind kid TJ were starting to jaw at each other in a joking manor, but eventually they started fake wrestling things started to pick up. Eventually Brian had him in what was a make shift ankle lock, but wasn't twisting or anything, just holding him there. He saw most of us looking at him and kind of shocked us by saying "I do this to my older brother, he submits in 2 seconds every time." We had no idea what he meant, until he brought his hand up to TJ's black socked foot and started scribbling his fingers all over it. TJ lost his mind, started laughing his ass off which took me and most of the guys around me by surprise. Brian was like a man possessed tickling his foot and TJ was tapping on the ground trying to submit in no time, but Brian just kept going with a maniacal look on his face.

Eventually the third guy from Riverwind and one of our friends, Kevin, kind of jumped in and started a make shift pile where TJ was able to get free from the tickling but they were all on top of each other. Then a couple more people jumped in and what ensued was a huge ball of guys with limbs everywhere. I jumped in too out of boredom and not wanting to be left out, thinking the idea was just sort of wrestling. What ended up happening was everyone grabbing for feet in the pile anywhere they could find it. I didn't realize this until someone grabbed my left foot and went to town on it. I was laughing in a millisecond. I looked up and found a sweaty black socked foot in front of me. It was my buddy Greg. I started tickling him too. I did the best I could as i was being tickled, trying to get his soles and toes and i could hear laughing. The fact of the matter is everyone was in one big tickle fight. There were 7 of us just tickling the shit out of each other.

Eventually we made such a scene that one of the coaches came over and screamed at us WHAT THE FUCK are you guys doing. Cut that shit out! We started to coming back to earth, as we were all just totally into the wrestle/tickle fight. We were all breathing pretty hard and joking around. We went back to just sitting there on the floor in the corner of the gym when TJ called out Brian. "Yo Brian, you're fucking HARD dude hahah what the fuck!!??" We looked over and Brian, the one who started this whole thing clearly had a hard on in his mesh shorts. That's when he did an all time deflection and said "Fuck off man, you're just pissed because you're the most ticklish guy here you pussy." At that point we all started joking with each other, with some of us still in shock about Brian's situation and letting him hear it.

Brian stopped the bickering and joking around by issuing a challenge. "Ok" he said "later after dinner let's go back to the dorms and see who is actually the most ticklish. We'll take turns and figure it out once and for all. Unless you're all pussies?" We all were trying to be cool because Brian had been the trend setter most of the week so we sort of shuffled around the subject and said that the competition was on.

After dinner the 7 of us me, Brian, TJ, Kevin, Greg, Steve and Jeremy all met up in one of the dorms, i can't remember whose dorm it was. Brian laid down the ground rules. Two of us would be tickled while the other three did the tickling. We would put our feet through the hole in the wooden beds, which there were two of in the room. So the guy getting tickled would be able to lay back. The other guys would be able to tickle the feet or the upper body of the guy on the bed, whatever they wanted. We decided to do a competition within the competition. We did one guy from Riverwind and one guy from our hometown, Somerdale, at a time. Greg went first for Somerdale and TJ went first for Riverwind. Before we started, Brian made a point to say "And by the way, if any of you fags get boners during this, no more making fun of me earlier. It was just a natural reaction and I don't wanna hear it." We all fucked with him some more about it as the crazy guy turned a little red in the face.

We set the timer for 5 minutes and let loose on the two guys strapped to the bed. We had their shoes off instantly and they were laughing like idiots. TJ was who i was working on and i made sure to do a really good job of getting the balls of his feet. The were so ticklish, it was like nothing i've seen before. But then I looked over at our guy, Greg and he was in hysterics. Both of these guys played defense in lacrosse so they were solidly built dudes. To see them both laying there dying from having their feet tickled was hilarious to me. Eventually a couple of the guys made their way up to the upper body and held their arms above their head to tickle the shit out of their armpits. They were both screaming mercy shortly after that, but TJ yelled it first so we took that round. We kept tickling the shit out of them however. Eventually the timer went off on our phone and we had to stop. But then we noticed it. Both Greg and TJ had RAGING boners, like straight up in the air in their shorts. It was crazy, we were ripping on Brian so much about that throughout the day but to see these guys like that was nuts. It made me nervous as shit for my own turn.

I didn't have to wait long for that as I was next for Somerdale going up against Kevin from Riverwind. I was wearing my sneakers and my blue ankle socks that matched my team game shorts. I looked over at Kevin as they my buddies ripped his shoes off showing his crazy colored socks. Like red/green/orange and more. He then threw his head bad and started laughing his ass off as they tickled his feet. I had about 4 seconds to enjoy him getting destroyed before i felt the Riverwind guys make short work of my shoes and start tickling my feet. I am incredibly ticklish and was laughing at the top of my lungs instantly. They took my sweaty socks off after about a minute and Brian threw them up onto my face. It was gross. My bare feet were SO much more ticklish than i would have ever believed. I could feet my face turning red and realized that this was day 4 of the 6 day camp and this was the best conditioning workout i got the whole camp. I was screaming. Then Kevin and I got the same treatment as the other two as we had our hands held above our heads. I fought like hell but i was weakened by the constant foot tickling. My armpits are super ticklish too so this was the straw that broke the camels back. But lucky for me i heard Kevin, almost crying at this point Mercy Mercy Mercy! I cracked soon after and screamed it out as they tickled us into a pulp for the remaining time. Once they were done I heard Brian say "Well, looks like we have two more victims!" i was in shock. I looked down and saw my own dick betraying me sticking straight up in my blue lax shorts. Then i saw Kevin was just as bad. My dick was so damn hard. The funny thing is TJ and Greg were still sporting their erections too, they never went away. It was super embarrassing because I am not gay at all, and guys tickling me were making me hard. I was lucky to share my embarrassment with the others though.

We decided since Riverwind lost both rounds and they had no chance of winning, we would just tickle the last three guys all at once, so it was 4 on 3. Brian Steve and Jeremy were the last guys to go. We put Brian on one bed and the other two guys on the other. All 3 were wearing sneakers. I took Jeremy at first but we all said we'd bounce around. Jeremy was probably the best player on the team, so I was interested to see if he was ticklish, as i couldn't recall seeing him tickled earlier in the wrestling pile. Once the timer started i popped off his shoes and saw he was wearing polkadot dress socks, blue and orange. I let my fingers glide all over them and quickly found how sweaty he was, but the other thing i found was how amazingly ticklish the best kid on our team was. My god he was freaking out instantly. The room was booming with laughter as the other two guy couldn't hold it in for a single second either. As i was dragging my fingers all over Jeremy's feet i was in just thinking in my own head how incredible it was to have 7 lacrosse guys who were all in great shape, very good at lax, but so ungodly ticklish. It made me wish we could do this with everyone at the camp. I was then pushed out of the way by Greg who wanted a piece of Jeremy and i saw Brian was being worked over on his upper body so i went to his feet. he was the damn prick who started this whole thing so i took his socks off and unleashed hell on his feet. heels, arches, soles, toes....everywhere. They were all in tears as we tickled their helpless feet and armpits. Eventually Steve screamed Mercy first, then Jeremy followed by Brian, but we still had a TON of time left. They're laughter was desperate as TJ pointed down to their crotches and we saw 3 flag poles bouncing around. We all cheered for some reason, it was strange. It felt like we conquered them for getting them to get hard ons and joining the rest of us, who STILL had hard ons ourselves.
Eventually the timer went off. We all just sat there laughing and joking, with erections. Brian out of nowhere said "Fuck it, it's been a whole week already i can't take this shit!" and started stroking his cock right then and there. We were getting used to his crazy antics but this took the cake. But then, slowly but surely we all couldn't take the throbbing dicks either. We all found a spot in the room and beat ourselves silly. The room which seconds ago was filled with laughter was filled with moans and heavy breathing until we all released. It self so damn good.

Love to have been a voyeur to this wild scenario for sure!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back