• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let's meet Jessyka the Fiery redhead

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
WARNING...Fall in love laugh...

LET'S MEET JESSYKA THE FIERY RED HEAD!!!

She is a super sexy 24 year old whom i've known for a little while, but I never had the chance to talk to her about this kinda stuff...obviously, until now haha!!! Jessyka is more on the shy side of things, she doesn't say much...she's one of those people who usually agrees with the crowd surrounding her, she has a sweet personality and super peaceful voice...which is something I like very much.

As usual, but with a twist, this session is like my other ones....half of the clip, maybe a little more, is upper body and the second half of the clip is mostly foot tickling in stocks...

Upper body:

I start a little on Jess, not to scare her straight and because it kind of felt right start slow with her, there is something that LAUGH of her's that I really like. You will hear her sweet melodic laugh when I tickle softly and when I get a little rougher or on a HOT SPOT she has one of those captivating laughs that comes out of her, it's like she's stuck on a note with some gasping to it...bottom line it's a super sexy laugh. At some point I make her say "Je suis tellement chatouilleuse" which means "i'm super ticklish"...really cute to see her try to talk while laughing. Final minute or so of the clip, I find a super ticklish spot on her rib cage and she goes to hell for a little while. EXTREMELY SEXY TICKLEE...who goes to tickle hell. On top of having a super ticklish upper body, she has perfect soft skin...so it's a total dream to tickle her. I could hear laugh for hours at a time and I would never get bored! Part 1 has 2 different camera shots...a close up and a side shot...upper body session last 9 min.

Feet in stocks

If you have seen my previous clips, it's the usual shtick a couple of tickle tools, then finger tickling and baby oil to boot. Jessyka has super cute size 9 with super small toes but they are sensitive to make her laugh it up, which is the entire point here. First part of this feet clip is shot with a side view and the second is my classic close-up with the ticklee right in front of you. I have Jess's hands tied to the stocks so she can't lay back, she his force to show her every little reactions when tickled. WARNING! I do tickle her upper body for about 1 minute in this "feet" portion part of her session, but it's a cool upper body moment has she can't move a lot since her hands are tied, which is awesome. By the end she's a little out of laughs and some what mourned out, but she loved the experience and she said she would come back soon with a friend....which she did by the way...but that's for another day.

Don't miss this super ticklish redhead

Jessyka could become a more regular model for me here, so check her out soon and be the first one to fall in love with her...well second one...tee hee!!!

I already have a couple of people who purchased this clip via private sale before I even uploaded it today and they all message me back saying that they like what the saw...just a heads up :evilha:

3 plus minutes for free on this FULL CLIP...sweet deal!!!

Attachments

• DSC01227.JPG
    DSC01227.JPG
    248.2 KB · Views: 418
  • DSC01238.JPG
    DSC01238.JPG
    272.8 KB · Views: 842
  • Jessyka3.MOV
    593.8 KB
  • Jessyka2.MOV
    626.8 KB
  • Jessyka1.MOV
    801.6 KB
you right i so fall in love with Jessyka she adroable and cute hell ticklish upperbody and fine barefeet and put in laughing stocks cant move single inch getting at them fine feet i so love lick nibble suck tickle on feet all day long.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back