• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Brazilian game show - with tickles on the feet

rsmehow

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_22563770_1860264740954291_26585.jpgC__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_22556267_1860264877620944_51023.jpgC__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_22642021_1860264974287601_11259.jpg
They have leaked the images of a new Brazilian game show, and it looks like there will be beautiful girls and tickles on the feet. The name of the program is "andando na prancha". These are the links of the program pages.

The girls are young and models, apparently from southern Brazil, the photos show a redhead and a blonde.

Links:
https://www.facebook.com/andandonaprancha/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaWuskgHYJI/

Last edited:
Great photos! I do hope they air the show and it gets momentum. Very attractive ladies and it looks professionally done.

Hopefully,those tickling clips from that shows will eventually pop up on-line(since that Instrgram pic happens to hashtag a certain YT tickling clips ppl).

Love those photographs! That looks like a cool idea for a game show! :)

Even after watching the trailer....I'm still trying to figure out what this show could possibly be about.....still, looks fun!

Yes, exactly. Apparently it's a pie show game in the face, but one of the biggest punishments is ticklish, but it's a lot less frequent, so we can not expect too much. In contrast, it seems that the two girls are punished with tickling, which is definitely a bonus, the photos seem to be very delicate, in addition to very beautiful. I like to see casual people suffering from tickling.

Looks like it's a web-only show, it's not related to any brazilian TV channel that I know. Nevertheless, looking forward to this thing in november 3rd, those women are beautiful. I hope the tickling's not too short.

Last edited:
I talked to the director (pirate) and he answered my request and gave me some more pictures of the beautiful girls

RNJR0550.JPGRNJR0581.JPGRNJR0859.JPGRNJR0861.JPGRNJR0871.JPG

Thanks for some more pics, their feet are totally amazing. I'm in love with the redhead myself; can't wait until november.

Last edited:
There seems to be a lot of these tickling-based new game shows popping up more and more often any more. Brazil and Japan seem to be in to it the most. I saw a clip a few weeks ago on YT of a scenario in which a pretty, barefoot girl sitting on a beam over a go-kart track was singing with her feet dangling in mid air and two guys that I guess must've been contestants were riding the go-karts around the track, wearing hats with plumes on top, trying to tickle her feet as they passed under her. It went on that way for a while with them making pit stops to change hats. It was unusual but funny and fun to watch and she did pull away and laugh a few times when one of them got her good.

You have to subscribe with a monthly fee. Yep, I totally expected that. They don't even let you watch a preview of it, how do I even know it's worth it?

I'd probably more interested if it was only about tickling without the whole pie-in-the-face thing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back