• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your least favorite household chore.

Bugman

Verified
Mine is laundry. Nothing else comes close and I put it off as long as possible. When my shirts and pants start crawling around on their own I know its time. :p

I know this is gonna sound incredible, but I rather like doing chores. I am a very homy guy and I like to live in a clean and tidy environment. I cannot stand when the kitchen is a mess or when the dishes are not done, and I usually don't let stuff pile up for long. I also think doing the laundry and mopping the floor is kinda fun: I just play some music or a podcast and have a go at it.

However there are two things I hate doing. I hate doing the dusting because I need to disturb my otherwise perfect arrangements (my wife's too; she's really good at decoration) and it takes forever. Also, I don't like ironing my shirts cause I am bad at it. That's the only chore my wife does for me exclusively. The thing she hates the most is doing the dishes~

Washing the dishes I find so intimidating because your back aches, water inevitably spills over everywhere and invariably there's another pile off stuff waiting to be washed within 24 hours of doing the first lot.

Similarly, hovering the kitchen is a pointless exercise because you know for sure that as soon as go to slice a loaf of bread there will crumbs everywhere again, which is annoying because I hate walking around and getting a crumb or something stuck to my foot.

Lastly, putting a new cover on the duvet - this is something I've never really got the hang of... I find it an exhausting experience that rarely works out with an evenly covered duvet.

If I had to pick one, worst of all would be the dishes. I play music to make it a bit more bearable.

I too hate washing dishes. Laundry doesn't bother me at all, but since my house lacks a dishwasher, I have to do them by hand. I hate it for all the reasons Teamtickleguy does, and I bet I hate it as much...not that it's a contest.

One thing I do is clean them at night. I'll put on some tunes, crack open a cold one and just power through it, which makes it a bit easier.

I hate them all. Problem is, they gotta be done, so.....

I know this is gonna sound incredible, but I rather like doing chores. I am a very homy guy and I like to live in a clean and tidy environment. I cannot stand when the kitchen is a mess or when the dishes are not done, and I usually don't let stuff pile up for long. I also think doing the laundry and mopping the floor is kinda fun: I just play some music or a podcast and have a go at it.

You are a strange little man. :p

I too hate washing dishes. Laundry doesn't bother me at all, but since my house lacks a dishwasher, I have to do them by hand. I hate it for all the reasons Teamtickleguy does, and I bet I hate it as much...not that it's a contest.

One thing I do is clean them at night. I'll put on some tunes, crack open a cold one and just power through it, which makes it a bit easier.

I hate them all. Problem is, they gotta be done, so.....

Being single dishes are not a big issue for me. I let them soak for a bit then finish up later.

Cooking for sure. I'd rather shovel gravel all day, and besides, I'm piss poor at it except for the basics.

You are a strange little man. :p

Haha, why little? I know that on average Europeans are shorter than Americans but still... ;)

Okay, I agree it might sound weird to some people. After all, my female American friends often complain that their dates/husbands are total slobs, lol. But I cannot help it: I really enjoy living in a clean, tidy environment. Does not mean everything has to be perfect, but still not too messy. So not only do I feel compelled to do the chores, I even take pleasure in it. And my wife is worse than me in that department, so we get to tidy each other's messes constantly. We have different standards though: she tends to throw her clothes around once she's home, so I pick them up and fold them for her. Conversely, she cannot stand when there's any trace on the ground, so she hovers the floor more often than I do. I am usually the one washing the dishes, because she does not like to do it and I hate the sight of an untidy kitchen. As mentioned before, she does the dusting more often than me. We're kind of a good match :p :bubbleheart:

Lately, I have become quite good at cooking Chinese food. So I have been cooking more since our marriage, much to her delight. I am not sure it even counts as a chore (cooking is a lot more pleasure than a task per se), but since other people mentioned it...

Well, one does have to eat......

Taking up the groceries. I have a very long staircase and my damn shoes keep getting untied. Combine that with the heavy groceries and I have problems.

Being single dishes are not a big issue for me. I let them soak for a bit then finish up later.

Ahhh, that does make a difference. Whenever I know my girlfriend is coming over, I clean the dishes, sweep my room and make sure the bathroom is at least decent. Not that she's high maintenance, I just don't want her thinking I'm a slob!

But the soaking method does usually work.

Ahhh, that does make a difference. Whenever I know my girlfriend is coming over, I clean the dishes, sweep my room and make sure the bathroom is at least decent. Not that she's high maintenance, I just don't want her thinking I'm a slob!

But the soaking method does usually work.

I think you've got the right attitude towards this :goodjob:

Now that you mention it, there's a girl named BlueSoda on the forum; is she your girlfriend by any chance? ;) That'd be funny~

I think you've got the right attitude towards this :goodjob:

Now that you mention it, there's a girl named BlueSoda on the forum; is she your girlfriend by any chance? ;) That'd be funny~

Well thank you. And no, Blue Soda is not my girlfriend.....I guess soda is just a popular theme lol (Though I'm trying to cut it out of my diet completely.)

Don't really like any of 'em, but if I HAD to pick it would probably be cleaning the bathroom (toilet, tub, etc.)

I don't really mind doing laundry. It's pretty mindless and doesn't really take up that much time. I can do other things while doing laundry. :peace:

And I don't mind doing dishes either. I just throw 'em in the dishwasher. :D

Well thank you. And no, Blue Soda is not my girlfriend.....I guess soda is just a popular theme lol (Though I'm trying to cut it out of my diet completely.)

Haha yeah I just figured there was a chance ;) It would have been cute lol. I guess you're right:
it must be a popular theme, I am pretty sure there are other users beside you two with that screen name~

Last edited:
To be totally honest {as if i wasn't being in my previous comment} I hate all of them. I couldn't even make my own bed until I was 17. Boys didn't do those types of things, we fixed anything broken, welded anything that needed welding, split wood, threw hay bales, plowed the fields, hunted, fished, all the outdoor shit, I still do the very same to this day. Some of the girls here might go hunting and fishing with you, but they didn't want any of the other stuff and I can't say I blame them lol BTW, anytime I take my wife hunting or fishing with me, I never get to bring anything home, all she wants to do is take photos, not let me hunt and make me throw fish back in.

Last edited:
To be totally honest {as if i wasn't being in my previous comment} I hate all of them. I couldn't even make my own bed until I was 17. Boys didn't do those types of things, we fixed anything broken, welded anything that needed welding, split wood, threw hay bales, plowed the fields, hunted, fished, all the outdoor shit, I still do the very same to this day.

Back when military service was compulsory, boys would learn this kind of skills (and many more) in the army. After a couple of years of service, making one's bed, sewing buttons on a uniform or hand-wash laundry would be second nature. At the time, it was normal that little boys didn't learn household maintenance when they were young, but the Army would teach them before they headed into adulthood. Shame we don't have that anymore.

Some of the girls here might go hunting and fishing with you

I am not a hunter. I grew up in a big city, and hunting was never part of my culture. But there is something SO HOT to the idea of a female hunter! To imagine my wife in a combat vest, carrying a scoped rifle and tracking her quarry in a forest... :wub:

I don't really mind doing laundry. It's pretty mindless and doesn't really take up that much time. I can do other things while doing laundry. :peace:

I wouldn't mind doing laundry so much if I had a washer-dryer. Hauling everything to a coin laundry and sitting around stinks out loud.

I wouldn't mind doing laundry so much if I had a washer-dryer. Hauling everything to a coin laundry and sitting around stinks out loud.

Yeah, I guess if I had to drag my dirty laundry to a laundromat it would be a different story. That would be a pain in the ass. Maybe you could try and make the most of it and strike up a conversation with a single soccer mom who is there at the same time? :D

Perhaps you could train them to crawl down there themselves? Still have to lug em back when they're done though, I guess. :p

Everybody's a comedian. :p

Yeah, I guess if I had to drag my dirty laundry to a laundromat it would be a different story. That would be a pain in the ass. Maybe you could try and make the most of it and strike up a conversation with a single soccer mom who is there at the same time? :D

Hah, the only women I see there are young enough to be my grandchildren or around my age and married. And many times I'm the only one there. That's why I like it-get in and out asap.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back