• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your least favorite household chore.

Putting the sheets back on the bed after washing them. They are always so damn hard to get fully tucked in even with the elasticity.

Okay, I change my mind. Bringing in the groceries PALES in comparison to the pain and agony of UNCLOGGING THE TOILET!

Speaking of which, I need to talk to my GF about us getting a better john because holy hell this is not working out for me.

Putting the sheets back on the bed after washing them. They are always so damn hard to get fully tucked in even with the elasticity.

Getting the quilt inside its cover is very challenging when doing it solo, I remember from my single years~

For me it's cleaning the bathtub. I don't mind all the soap scum and what not on the bottom of the tub, it's the hair in the drain. Wet clumps of hair make me want to throw up, I dunno why. Even just typing about it makes me uncomfortable.

Okay, I change my mind. Bringing in the groceries PALES in comparison to the pain and agony of UNCLOGGING THE TOILET!

Speaking of which, I need to talk to my GF about us getting a better john because holy hell this is not working out for me.

Grab a shovel, walk out the back door and start digging. :p

For me it's cleaning the bathtub. I don't mind all the soap scum and what not on the bottom of the tub, it's the hair in the drain. Wet clumps of hair make me want to throw up, I dunno why. Even just typing about it makes me uncomfortable.

That is disgusting, especially when you find it in your hotel room. :xlime:

For those of us in households with pets, cleaning up random acts of defecation, urination and vomitation.

Even worse: treading through said surprises unawares. Worse still: finding them on furniture, which elicits from me heretofore unheard impious turns of phrase and challenges to indoor decibel records.

But I still love my "aminals," as much as they may be hastening my early demise (perhaps part of their plan; never should have included them in my will).

But I still love my "aminals," as much as they may be hastening my early demise (perhaps part of their plan; never should have included them in my will).

Could be, especially if you have one or more cats in the house. Can't trust 'em I tell ya. ;)

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

I genuinely cringed from that, just raw physical repulsion.

U7Hfw.gif

Attachments

• U7Hfw.gif
    U7Hfw.gif
    423.2 KB · Views: 0
Could be, especially if you have one or more cats in the house. Can't trust 'em I tell ya. ;)

Yes, no respect for me at all, making me wear that "Litter Box Cleaner" cap and nametag all the time.

And having shedding felines in the house leads to another problem, also touched on tangentially here:

Wet clumps of hair make me want to throw up, I dunno why. Even just typing about it makes me uncomfortable.

I genuinely cringed from that, just raw physical repulsion.

U7Hfw.gif

Try seeing them...
Warning: Scroll no further and look away now if you have both a sweet tooth and a queasy stomach!
...in your food!

K2aGN.gif

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back