• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Night To Remember

Skidee

My girlfriend and I are fetishists.
I'm usually the 'ler (because I'm not that ticklish), and she's the 'lee (because she is)
And she really seems to enjoy being tortured as much as I enjoy torturing her. Well, tonight we were both in for a surprise.
We were sitting on the couch watching our favorite TV show, and playing our favorite game. Whenever the show went to a commercial break, I would tickle her until the break was over.
The commercial came on and I reached over and gave her ribs a quick tickle.

"Ha ha stop that!!" she said, as she slapped my hand away.
"You know you like it" I responded, as I went in for another assault.
"Not tonight" she replied playfully.

I grabbed her and threw her across my lap, running one hand up and down her bare legs. The other, I slipped under her t-shirt and attacked her belly.

"Hahahah!! No! Stop! You're gonna make me pee!!"

I held her there a little longer, then let her go. She jumped up and ran into the bathroom, and I went back to watching TV.
When she came back, she straddled my legs, grabbed the remote, and shut the TV off. It's on, I thought to myself.

She leaned in, kissed me and whispered in my ear "tie me up".
I gently pushed her away, looked at her curiously, and replied "what?? Seriously??"
She gave me a playful grin, pulled her t-shirt off to emphasize her desire, and repeated "tie me up".

I cupped her breasts and lightly wiggled my fingers in her armpits. She squealed, shot her arms down as I continued tickling her until she rolled off the couch and ran into the bedroom. I jumped up and ran after her.
When I got there, my mouth dropped open. She must have been planning this for awhile and went shopping.
There were two eye hooks in the ceiling at the end of the bed that weren't there this morning, with soft cotton rope hanging from them.

She stood there looking at me with this devilish grin and a gleam in her eyes. "I want you to torture me" she said, softly.
"Are you sure?? 'Cuz I'll torture the hell out of you."
"I hope so" she responded, laughing.

She walked to the foot of the bed and, dutifully held her arms out. I took each one and secured them to each of the eye hooks.

"Are you sure you're ready for this??"
"I trust you. Go for it" she responded softly.
"OK, here we go"

I went to the toy box and grabbed a soft feather. I ran it all over her arms and legs. It didn't really tickle, but I could tell she was enjoying it. Every now and then she would flinch when I hit a sensitive spot, and goosebumps started to form.

"Is that I all you got??" she asked, snidely when I put the feather down.
"Don't worry, I'm just getting warmed up".

I had a surprise for her too. Oh, I was going to tickle her, alright. But I was going to tease her body just short of tickling, to keep her on edge and drive her crazy.
Next, I ran my fingers, ever so lightly, up and down her arms, just short of her armpits.

"Ah ah ah, ahh" she sighed. "You're not tickling me" she pouted, playfully.
"No, I'm torturing you. There's a difference" I responded, smugly.
"Oh, I like torture" she replied.

Then, I traced her shoulders and shoulder blades and ran my fingers along her spine, moving out to her sides, but not quite.
She squirmed and danced trying to get away from my teasing.

"Are you enjoying this??" I asked
"Yes" she breathed, quietly. "When are you going to ah ah ah start ah ah tickling me??"
"I'm getting there"

The teasing went on for about twenty minutes. I think I built up enough anticipation because I saw her shaking a little, not knowing what to expect.
As I stood behind her, I kissed her neck and shoulders.

"Mmm, I like that"
"What else do you like??" I whispered.
"Tickling" she replied, quietly.
"Like this??" I asked, as I slid my fingers down her arms from her elbows...right into her pits.
"ahh ahh hah hah hah st st stopppp ha hah heee heee haa haa stop stop stop!! she cried, laughing.

I had one arm around her waist, holding her. She was really squirming now, and jumping, laughing and crying at the same time as I was running my free hand all over her pits, tummy and ribs.

"Do you really want me to stop??" I asked her, teasingly.
"No no no ha hah hah no!!"

I moved around front and slid her shorts off. I stopped tickling her for a sec, to give her a little break. But only a sec. I wasn't quite done teasing her. She was huffing and puffing, trying to catch her breath, when I started kissing her tummy and all around her lips.

"Mmmm" she moaned. "You're teasing me again."

I moved my hands over her bare ass, and up and down her legs.

"Ahh ahh ha ha hah hah stopppp!! Haa haa haa that tickles!! Haa haa haa!!" she screamed.
"Had enough??" I asked, sincerely.
She hung head and replied, softly "yes".

I kissed her tenderly, untied her and she fell limply into my arms. I scooped her up and tucked her into bed.

That was one night we won't soon forget.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back