• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is/was Kitteltown?

Tenebrae

Verified
Random question: I see posts from time to time which mention "Kittletown", whatever that is. I have been around the community since at least 2002 and I am familiar with the jargon, but I have no idea what this is. Any help from the vets?

As I remember, it was a tickling site that was around in the 1990's.... Don't remember much more than that, think I visited the site some, but, that long ago.....

Hey thanks rdhd! So it was a site. Anybody has any more info? It sounds like it left quite a mark on the community, since people keep bringing it up.

He did a small series of videos with two roommates under that name. They're pretty sweet.

Yeah, it was a website or webpage that got talked about kind of a lot but, the way I remember I could either never get it to load or maybe it was that I couldn't register. Hard to remember. That was many years ago.

It was based on a series of stories that I turned into a book, then 2 books, then 3. I started writing them in 1993. That's right. 1993. Crazy shit huh? They were first introduced on the usenet alt.sex.fetish.tickling and others after that.

They were originally written for a friend of mine in Florida who may or may not be part of this forum. We lost touch a while back. The idea was based on fantasies I used to have riding the bus home from school and imagining that the bus was traveling thru an imaginary town where tickling was the main theme of all their social circles and everyone was a ticklephile.

It was based on a series of stories that I turned into a book, then 2 books, then 3. I started writing them in 1993. That's right. 1993. Crazy shit huh? They were first introduced on the usenet alt.sex.fetish.tickling and others after that.

They were originally written for a friend of mine in Florida who may or may not be part of this forum. We lost touch a while back. The idea was based on fantasies I used to have riding the bus home from school and imagining that the bus was traveling thru an imaginary town where tickling was the main theme of all their social circles and everyone was a ticklephile.

It's hard to overstate how important the K-town series was to ticklephiles in the days of usenet.
It was our version of Game of Thrones; we looked forward new chapters just as devotedly.

I've read some of your stories, Max and I love your dark sense of humor. You're a good story teller.

Thank you very much, especially Wolf and Max for your responses. And forgive my belated thanks.

It's hard to overstate how important the K-town series was to ticklephiles in the days of usenet.
It was our version of Game of Thrones; we looked forward new chapters just as devotedly.

I love this comparison. And I can imagine the febrility of waiting for the next release. It was the same for me when I was awaiting the next Vellicatrices Unlimited from FTKL.

Thank you very much. That is indeed quite the thing you have invented there. Hence it's importance: it was not just a series of stories, it was a concept, a universe. Nowadays we'd say a franchise, on par with Marvel and co.

I remember you mainly for the Shannon stories (I believe the name was Shannon), that American girl who lives on the countryside and gets tickled by pretty much everyone she knows. It was quite bold in its unabashed straightforwardness and its poor heroine living in a hell of poking. It could have been more sexual and a little more extreme in the depictions of her many misfortunes, but it was quite good. Was that series part of the Kitteltown universe?

I found your stories in your archives, but they are very messed up. The TMF once more demonstrates how awkward a platform it is for stories, and because of the length of your work, it is all the more difficult to make sense of it. Give me a few weeks to copy everything into something that more closely emulates a book's format, and read them, then I'll be able to tell you what I think. Any advice on methodology? Do you have any one part which you like more than the others, or one that you are the most proud of?

So far, my favorite story of yours is hands down The Mystery of Megan, published on TFTA #1. Okay, FTKL's stellar artwork certainly contributes to its awesomeness, but I especially like the rather extreme side to it, combined to its eerie atmosphere. I was on the edge of my seat during the whole time.

Thank you guys for taking the time to answer my question. I now see what Kitteltown mattered so much. I'll read it with great pleasure.

Happy 30th anniversary to Kittletown!

Kittletown was a major inspiration for our Tickle Paradise event. We've modified Kittletown's rules to make them gender-neutral, but here are some of the elements of the event that were directly inspired by Max Speer's Kittletown laws:

• Event hosts must wear sleeveless, midriff-revealing clothes or swimsuits as well as open-toed shoes (if any) at all times. The only exceptions will be certain costumes available for cosplay and corsets for dommes.
  • A colored wristband system, in which a green wristband gives blanket consent for all participants to tickle them (yellow means ask first and red means no play for now). 'Lees will be encouraged to wear green wristbands as much as possible.
  • There will be a tickle pageant with a winner crowned after an intense gang-tickle. We probably won't have a tickle machine, but this may make an appearance at future events!
This post has more info!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back