• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

These movies have to stop part 3-pure mediocrity

Mrcool

4th Level Orange Feather
Originally this was to be about the Friday the 13th films, while I still plan on making such a thread it appears I have to finish what I have started.
Last week I was Wal-Mart you see, I was once again looking through the dvds and right on that shelf layed the very thing I feared. It was of course non other than the cult of chucky on dvd. I saw it and knew what had to be done. I lifted the dvd put it in my cart and took it home and watched it and it was...alright not as bad as seed of chucky or childs play 3 but not as good as childs play 1 or as entertainingly bad as bride. Its barely better than curse,
The name is kinda stupid really. There is no cult of chucky within this film rather 3 chuckys join forces. Calling that a cult makes as much sense as a curse of chucky since in that movie there was not really a curse. The "plot" of this film is weird and confusing. I will try my best to explain it but it will be hard. So our buddy Andy is having a hard time keeping a date so he decides to go see his best friend. Deep within the Andy's apartment is a safe and within said safe lays the original head of chucky, Andy and chucky have had quality friendship time for the past 4 years and its time for there typical night to start.
They do the usual stuff, they chat a little bit, smoke some weed and set fire to chuckys face you know the casual shit. If I'm being honest I wanted more of this then what we got. The fact that due to Andy being so social awkward that he genuinely considers chucky his friend is truly fascinating. Dispute being the only friend he has, he continues to burn chucky's face. Apparently Andy has been doing this to chucky for 4 years. Only stopping to keep chucky from dying. But down at the hospital shit get strange as a part of a new therapy technique, they start using good guy dolls. Not long after tiffany ( once again played by Jennifer tilly ) also brings in a doll. Naturally one doll just so happens to be controlled by chucky using VoOdOo, he awakens the other doll and start killing people. Andy upon hearing this decides rather than getting trained professionals to go in and stop the chuckys. But rather a go in....spy style.

The Andy Barclay guide to breaking into a mental institute.
Step 1- shave hair of doll from 80s
Step 2 - shove gun inside doll and send it to institute
Step 3- enter mental institute
Step 4- go fucking ballistic
Step 5- get locked up

With this plan in motion we have the set up to our chucky movie.
They other characters include Dr.Foley a creepy pervert. And a bunch of cliche mentat inmates, look I know what they are dealing with are all real problems, but in all these movies its like you gotta have a gimmick to set you appear from the rest.
I won't give away the rest of the film ( mostly due to the fact I can't for the life of me put 8t properly in words ) I will however talk about the post credits scene. Kyle ( from childs play 2 ) comes into Andy's hour due to Andy asking her to torture chucky for him. It just goes to show how tight there friendship really is.
Well that's cult of chucky for ya.....it was alright

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back