• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Medical Tests CAN tickle...

shaoda

TMF Poster
So as a follow-up to my older post getting an EKG, fast forward two weeks and I'm in for my echocardiogram. Now I've never had one before and only knew it to be some sort of ultrasound.

I get in the day of, notice my pretty lady tech and remove my shirt as requested. I lay down on the bed with my left arm stuck up over head while she did some scanning around my chest, NBD. Though in follow up reading, it seems females must be topless during the test, which can be an anxious time for them.

Proceed through the first test fine and she moves her little wand (about the width of a fat cigar) to my left side. Cue ticklish agony. It seems the bulk of the test is done through the Apical window, or the upper and lower left ribcage. She immediately knew I was ticklish from the jump and involuntary giggle that escaped my lips. :2poke:

Couldn't be more intense right? Wrong. I watch as she pulls away the section of the bed I'm laying on, fully exposing my ribcage, "now I'm in for it'" I thought.

On top of that, standard medical practice is to poke and wiggle the wand tip in between the ribs to get a better picture, add super warm ultrasound jelly and my Elmo giggles were escaping. Apparently I am more ticklish than a little girl, according to my tech; who I might add was thoroughly enjoying the searching process, wiggling in between each rib and back to the sensitive ones while I'm trying not to roll off the bed, approaching hysterics. I was trying so desperately hard to keep it in. I didn't want to make her job any harder or have the sound of my laughter echo too far out of my room. :3poke:

I was stabilizing with nothing worse than uncontrollable giggling when she found my prime spot that I didn't even know I had. Go figure that this is the most important picture and she had to really wiggle that wand over my warm, slippery ribcage, back to Elmo laughter. :Rofl:

I am proud to say I stayed still enough to get the picture first try, though she went back to the spot again. Finally a little abdomen scanning and pressure is no problem on my stomach, if she skittered her finger nails around, different story.

She enjoyed examining me so much that, when I said it was okay,she got her fingers in on the action, sweeping through my armpit over my nipple and back to the ribs :tickling: having me rolling on the bed. I think it was cathartic for her as she mentioned being a prime tickle Target in her family. :tickle:

Needless to say, if I have a profile on this forum, I loved every second of it ( well as part 'lee anyway). All in all, we both had a good time and now I just hope nothing too bad is wrong with my heart lol

Side perk is that my wife loved the story, now she digs into that spot at every opportunity. I went from tickle starved, to having the best tickle experience in a while, and completely unexpected too. ( In my previous post I laid out that I am completely weak to female nurses and doctors so strategic leg positioning was important during the examination. Didn't wanna get caught lol :blush: :blush:

Anyway, that's my story. Here's hoping I end up in many more scenarios worth posting about in days to come!

Cheers all, and happy tickles!! :tickle:
Shaoda

I had that done not too long ago, and I had to be topless. Mine didn't tickle though, and the jelly was a bit cold for me! Hope everything's ok with your heart.

your post made me recall that i never did recount what happened at the doctor's office that afternoon! thanks for sharing. :3poke:

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back