• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Prostitute That Tickled Me (F/M, full body erotic tickling, mild sexual)

Jedi_tickler

The Prostitute That Tickled Me

One Friday evening, after finishing work, I was cruising down the roam in my car, feeling lonely and a little bored. I was just passing under a large bridge, where usually street girls used to hang out, looking for potential customers. Then I saw her: a beautiful, skinny, medium-height, dark - haired gypsy girl (for who never met one, they look like beautiful indian women from Bollywood movies) - in her mid 30s. She had hazel eyes, smooth skin with a bit of a dark tone (like she had a good tan after spending a month at the beach), her long straight hair was tied in a ponytail, going all the way down to her waist. She was wearing a stunning outfit: super tight slim-fit blue jeans with a matching tight slim-fit denim jacket, which she wore buttoned up all the way up except the last button near the collar - in order to make the outfit stretch more tightly on her perfect, slim body. She also wore a pair of gold shiny sport shoes and a pair of aviator style sunglasses with blue tinted lenses, and had a small gold lacquered backpack where she probably kept hes stuff and some water.
She was dancing and waving at me as I approached her with my car. I stopped and opened the window of the passenger door. She leaned into the car, with a big smile on her face.
- Hi sweetie, do you want a girlfriend tonight?
- Sure do, if it's one as cute and hot like you dear!
I opened the door, allowing her to make herself comfortable in the passenger seat.
After we negociated the sum and how long we were to have fun together, we agreed I pay her half of the money now and the other half after...
I didn't tell her that I wanted to tickle her and get tickled back (I was too shy to let her know), I just told her that I wanted her to act like my girlfriend, and we would go to my place and have dinner, put some hot disco music and dance close together (she was already dressed for a night out clubbing) and make out, cuddle, watch a movie together, and if she felt there is a chemistry between us we would make love all night long (I like to be a gentleman and spoil such a fine lady). She instantly agreed, and we were on the way to my place. As I drove she tuned the radio to some energic disco-pop music, and sung and danced like a teenager to the music, and each time I stopped at a traffic light she would kiss me on my cheeks and neck or hug me tight, and of course in response I hugged and kissed her a lot. There was a great deal of chemistry between us already! I could tell she was very childish and fun-loving (like I am), while also very sexy and feminine, the type of girl I find irresistible!
- Oh, I didn't get to ask you cutie, what is your name?
- You can call me Ashley darling
- Such a beautiful name...for a beautiful woman! I complimented her smiling
- Thanks dear, that is sooo sweet of you!
- And Miss Ashley , it looks like you are dressed beautiful as well this evening! I love your outfit, it's so feminine and sexy, looks awesome on you!
- Awwwww sweetie, I'm glad you like it, I dressed up like this just for you! she said with a big smile, winking. She was one hell of a flirty lady, already making me go crazy for her.

We finally got to my place and I invited her in my appartment. We made ourselves confortable on the couch, kissing and cuddling each other as we got to know each other better.
I found out that she was actually 38 years old (while I was only 23 at the time), but she looked like she was not older than 28, and acted as if she was 20. We were already getting familiar with one another, so I decided it was the perfect time to introduce a little tickling...I felt like I had known Ashley for a lifetime and figured I can now open up to her about my secret fantasies...
- Cootchie cootchie coooo! I teased her as I went straight for her slim waist, tickling all the way up and down from her waist to her underarms, along her sides.
- IIIIIIIIHIHIHIHIIHIHIHIHAHAHHAAAAA!! she giggled, then squealed and burst into a beautiful laughter.
I was just tickling her lightly, and through the fabric of her tight denim jacket, I thought that if she wore something thin and satinised or lycra, or a bikiny exposing her skin, she would go totally mad with hysterical laughter! She was THAT ticklish!!
- My, my, you ARE soo ticklish aren't you lady Ashley?
- hihihihahaaa.... Noo, do't tickle me!
- Ok, if you don't want me to... I said with a sad tone as I stopped tickling her and leaned on the couch next to her
- Heii, are you OK, why are you sad? she asked a bit worried.
I paused for a moment, but just when I wanted to tell her that I wished we could have a tickle fight she said:
- If you want, I could tickle you back as much as you wanna! she said with a childish smile.
I suddenly felt a rush and a wave of happiness sweeping through me as she said these magic words. I didn't even get to say that I wished that she would tickle the living crap out of me, because she saw the spark in my eyes and realised that I wanted it! Before I could said anything more, she straddled me and began to frantically tickle my ribs, sides, underarms, belly, neck and chest. I exploded in a burst of wild laughter, totally taken by surprise!
- AAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI AHAHEAHAHAHEAHEAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!! ASHELYYYYY HAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHHE
As she gave me a break and I gasped for air, she gave me a hot kiss while wrapping her arms around me and squeezing as tight as she could. She could feel that she had just turned me on more than anyone she flirted with before!
- Haha, I bet that if I would tie you up to a bed and tickle you like this you would'n last 20 minutes dearie! she said on a playful tone
- Heyy, I bet I could handle it if you tickled me all night long sweetie!
- Hihi, now that I would love to do! she whispered in my ear and kissed my neck gently, as she traced her nails slowly over my ribs, giving me goosebumps and making me giggle.
- Let's do it! I've got a little surprise for you sweetie, I'll be right back! i told her as I went into the bedroom looking for something into the wardrobe.
A few short minutes later I walked back into the room, where she was waiting for me on the couch smoking a cigarette. I had changed from my usual outfit (blue jeans and t-shirt) to my gym / jogging / cycling gear: a one piece cycling jersey, made from that shiny, stretchy and thin fabric (sort of like a swimsuit, probably elasthane). Most girls I met were crazy over guys in olympic cycling gear, and I discovered it tickled like hell when a woman was gliding her long nails and the tips of her fingers over my body when I was dressed like that, but I never got tied up and tickled wearing it, actually I never got tied and tickled at all before, and I was really anxious to try it out!
When Ashley saw me in my cycling suit she was surprised, the cigarette almost fell from her mouth, and she had a huge grin on her face.
- Like the surprise, honey?
- Wow, now that is what I call a hot man! C'mon here sweetie! she said playfully as she grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me to the bedroom. She threw me on the bed and leaned over me, kissing me allover my face and neck as she slowly, teasingly dragged her fingers allover my sides, belly and legs. It felt so ticklish that I left out a low scream before erupting into laughter, and was twitching so hard I almost threw her off me. Even the kisses she was planting on my neck tickled like never before!
- IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
- Now now be a good boy darling, or auntie Ashley might have to tie you up to the bed! she said winking and smiling, with a sexy voice.
I had already prepared four velcro straps on the four corners of the bed, and I helped her secure me to the bed. The straps were a bit tight but not unconfortable, and the ropes were short enough to keep me in place and make sure I couldn't run anywhere, but long enough to allow some very limited movement (having someone buck around wildly while you tickle them to hysteria is hot as hell!).
After getting me tied on the four bed posts spread-eagle, face up, Ashley made a few steps back allowing me to see her in all her sexy beauty. She looked so damn hot in that skintight double denim suit of hers, with the body of a teenager that does aerobics, her long black hair brushing against her back, and a smile to die for! As if she wasn't sexy enough already, she starting slowly dancing and moving like a feline as she slowly got closer to me, teasing the hell out of me. She was teasing me so bad that I was already losing my breath and shaking with anticipation, as my biggest fantasy was coming true!
- Uuuuuuuh, what do we have here...little boy is gonna get tickle tickle tickleeed by auntie Ashleyy (somehow she guessed I had fantasied all my childhood that my young and beautiful aunt would tie me up and tickle me to madness)!!!
She leaned over me, kissing me again allover my neck, as she slid herself right on top of me. She was kissing me passionately now, on my lips, cheeks and neck, going down to my chest, as she was sliding her hands allover the shiny nylon-like fanric of my cycling suit, groping and caressing my body from the neck, down on my chest, on my sides and waist, then lower on my legs, getting close to my private area but tactically avoiding it, while every now and them "accidentally" getting to close to it, in order to get me mad with desire.
I was shaking uncontrollably now, moaning and letting out soft screams and moaning harder when her skillful hands brushed over my intimate parts. She was good at this, I could tell. I thought to myself that if she kept going at it like that I couldn't last ten minutes, not twenty, as I would orgasm and pass out... and she wasn't even tickling me yet!
She begun applying lighter strokes sending ticklish sensations allover my body, gently squeezing randomly as she continued caressing me, making me giggle occasionally. I tred to keep the giggles contained, but every time she noticed that she just made the squeezes with a increasingly faster grab and release movement, making me burst into giggles!
She begun kissing my lips even more passionately, and I didn't even notice as she placed her hands firmly on my waist and stopped caressing.
And then...it happened! She skillfully and gently squeezed my sides while also making spidery moves with the tips of her fingers and appling light pressure (like typing at the keyboard) with her fingernails. That sent a shiver up my spine and allover my body, making me buck against the bed as I burst into a maniacal laughter.
- AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAA HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEEEEE
- Awwwww, the little boy is ticklish, ey? Naughty aunty Ashley got ya good, didn't she? Aunty is gonna tickle you till next spring cutie sweetie!
Her playful teasing, with her feminine, sexy, naughty voice was enough alone to give me goosebumbs, but her sleek body clad in her tight clothes resting allover on my body, her hot kisses and her masterful hands caressing, groping and tickling my elasthane cyclingsuit clad body were really making me almost go over the edge. My hard was pounding wildly and I swear I never felt so turned on in my life! Ashley was a master seducer, all I ever dreamed of!
- Now laugh for me honey! she said on a playfully-sexy tone as she begun tickling me frantically like when played on the couch earlier, but with faster moves and going all the way up and down, sideways and in circles over my helpless body.
- HAAAANAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA AHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA!!! HEHEHHEHHEHEEE, ASHLEYYYY HEAHEAHEAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOO NOT THEEERREEEE HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAH
- Gitchie gitchie cooooooo, coootchie coootchieeeeee, should aunty give you a little break or tickle you some more?
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA HEHEHHEHEHEEEEEEE AUNTIEEEEEEEEEE EEEEHAHAHAHAHAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STAHAHAHAHP IT AUNTIEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHHEHEHEH AHHLEYYYYYYY!!!!
As she viciulsy tickled me allover my upper body I laughed, screamed and bucked around like mad, convusling and struggling desperately against the restraints, under the gentle touches of her skillful tickling hands.
- What's the matter sweetie, does it tickle too much, can't you handle Lady Ashley's moves?
I could tell that she was getting turned on as much as I was, feeling a light tremble in her soft feminine voice.
Every now and then she would pause tickling me, letting me catch my breath as I switched from silent laughter, to hysterical laughter, to high pitched giggles, to light giggles and to moans, as she rubbed her fingernails allover my body between tickle assaults, rubbing and caressing closer and closer between my legs, making me go mad with sexual pressure and anticipation.
After tickling and teasing me like that for what felt like more then an hour, she lifted herself off me, sat on the bed gently leaning on one hand, as she used her other hand to gently rub her fingertips and nails allover my lower body. The teasing moves against the shiny stretchy cyclingsuit made me moan uncontrllably as she was going up and down on my legs and allover my thighs, letting her hand wander over my rock-hard manhood every now and then, effectively driving me wild with mad desire. If I were not tied up to the bed so tightly I would make love to her soo passionately, that she would wanna marry me when I was done!
After teasing me down there a few seconds she resumed her vicious tickle attack, this time allover my legs and thighs, alternating between spidery fingertip tickles, squeezeing softly and applying just the right pressure with her fingers and nails in order to drive me mad with uncontrollable laughter.
- HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA AHSLEYYYYYY HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA STAAAAAHAHHAP IT STOP IT AUNTIEEEEEE AAAAAHAHAHAHEHEHEEEEEEE AHAHAHAHHA YOUR KILLING MEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAA
After having fun for atleast another half hour she decided my helpless feet need some attention, so she sat on my legs with her back at me, facing my feet, and slowly begun tracing slow movements with her sharp, manicured nails.
- Heiiiii Ashleyy, hahahahahahehee, I'm wayy too ticklish there, hehehehahahaa, I don't think I can take it sweetie, hihihihahahahaha, gimme a little break honey! I tried to talk her out of it, but there was no way that my vulnerable ticklish feet were gonna escape from her tickly hands.
- Awwwwww what's the matter, is Aunty too much of a tickler for the helpless little boy? Prepare to laugh for me sweetie.....cootchie cootchie coooo...cootchie cootchie cootchie cootchie cootchie coooooo
She started an all-out assault on my soles, tickling frantically.
- AAAAHAHAHAHAAAA..... AHAHAHAHAAAAAA.... AAAAAHEHEHEHEHAHAAAAHEHEHHEHEEEEEEEEEE
I was laughing and screaming so much, and it tickled soo bad, I thought I was gonna die right there from the laughter! I was laughing silently and high pitched, like a cartoon character tickled to hysteria!
- Awww, I know you like it sweetie, mommma's gonna give you the tickling of your life!
She was using one hand on each sole, going up and down and in circles, with her fingers between my toes (which was unbearably ticklish!) and occasionally she would use one hand to tickle one sole while she let the other hand wander up my legs, to my thighs, where she would stroke and tickle my private parts while continuingly tickling my sole with the other hand, never stopping. When she felt an orgasm building up inside me, she would stop tickling between my legs and focus again on my soles, but this time increasing the speed and intensity of the tickles.
After tickling me non-stop like this for like 20 minutes, she finally let me catch my breath, and she bringed me a large glass of water. I drank the water slowly as I was gasping and panting for air.
She layed next to me on the bed, on one side, facing me, and slid one hand under me and grabbing my waist, while her other hand rested on my chest next to my neck, and she sensually leaned to me and gave me the most sensual french kiss I ever experienced, then continuing to kiss me allover my face and neck, making me giggle as it actually tickled alot on my neck!
She slowly, sensually begun tickling me on my waist with one hand and on the neck and chest with the other, while continuing to kiss me and whispering sexy teases in my ear.
- Auntie Ashley is gonna tickle the naughty boy till he wets the bed, tiiickle tickle tickle tickle!
I could tell she was soo turned on from her voice and she was trembling as well from the sexual desire building up inside her.
After another half hour of light tickles combined with caressing me allover my body and passionate kisses, she begun stepping up the intensity of the tickles once again, tickling frantically allover my back, ass, side and thighs with one hand while with the other she tickled my armpits, neck, ribs, sides and belly.
I was laughing so hard I was sure I am gonna wet the bed. I felt like a boy caught by his aunt or older sister (or both of them at the same time!) and pinned down and tickled non-stop without mercy! I laughed, wailed, giggled, thrashed around the bed, and was desperatly screaming Ashley's name like nobody ever did before!
- AAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA ASHLEYYYYYYYYY HAHAHAHHAAA PLEASEEE STOOOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA OHHHHH GOD IT TICKLEEEES SO MUCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEEEEE
HAHAHAHHAH HEHEHHEEE HAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOO ASHLEYY PLEASE NOT THEEEREEEE NOOOOOOOO HAHAHEAAHAHAAAA
After going at it like this for atleast another half-hour, she slid herself over me like a feline ready to attach her prey. She was resting right over my body, spreading allover me, our turned on bodies making full contact. I was feeling her athletic body, wrapped in the sexyest denim outfit, that was wet from her sweating, rubbing against my swear-soaked cycling suit, making my manhood rise as much as my cycling jersey allowed and pushing over the stretched jeans covering her womanhood.
When our bodies made contact like this we both moaned and shaked uncontrollably with desire. She hugged me as tight as she could almost making me lose my breath and kissed me so passionately I thought I was gonna pass out just from that!
While kissing me out of air, she was groping my body harder and harder, and begun pendulating her pelvis over mine, rubbing her intimate parts against mine.
After what seemed like an eternity she begun to all-out dryhump me, while continuing to kiss me and grope and caress my body!
The sensation was awesome, we were both panting, moaning, shaking and sweating like crazy, and it felt better even than any sex I had ever had before. I was already imagining the sex I and Ashley would have after getting naked, as this was supposedly just the "foreplay"! This woman was getting me out of my mind, making me feel more aroused then anyone ever did before, and she did that while we were both still fully clothed! She was a true sex goddess!
She knew exactly where and how to touch me, how to drive me mad with desire and ticklish laughter! She was my greatest fantasy coming true!
While dry humping, she suddenly begun an unnanounced tickle assault on my armpits, going frantically down my sides and ribs, on my back and ass, then allover my belly and back up along my chest amd neck, as much as her position allowed it!
- AWWWWWW HAHAHAHHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ASHLEYYYY HAHAHAHAAAA YOUR CRAZYYYY HAHAHAHAAAAA LET ME GOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA IT TICKLEEEEESSS HAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES SOO BAD STAHAHAHAP ITT AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOO NOT THERE HAHAHAHAHEEEEEEEEEE PLEASE DONT TICKLE ME THERE IM GONNA DIEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
Ashley was tickling, dry-humping and kissing me like crazy, she started blowing raspberries on my neck, which made tears flow from my eyes, from so much laughing!
Her trembling, highly aroused voice was teasing me with whispers, telling me she'll do this to me forever!
- You naughty little boy, Aunty ashley is gonna tickle you till you pee yourself and pass out, then wake you up amd tickle you againg!! Cootchie cootchie cootchiee!!! Say you'll marry me and I might stop!
- HAHAHAHAA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA ASHLEYYY ILL MARRY YOUU JUST STAHAHAHA YOU CRAZY WOMAN IM GONNA PEE MYSELF PLEAAASE STAHAHAHAAAP HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHE
- You'll marry me, and I'll tie you up every night and do this to you all night long, and then you'll tie me up and do the same to me, we'll do this every single day promise me honey!
-HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHA I PROMIIISEE HAHAHAHAHHA STAHAHAHP IT MY LOVELY WIFE IM GONNA PASS OUT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
- Tickle tickle tickleeeee, you are all mine, I'm never letting you go!!!! Gitchie gitchieeee
- AHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA I LOVE YOU WIFE!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAAA ASHLEY MY WIFE I LOVE YOUUU AAAAAHAHAHA LEMME GOOOO CRAZY WOMAN!!!! HAHAHAHEAAAA IM SOO GONNA GET YOU, ILL TICKLE YOU BACK FOR THIS YOU BAD GIRL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Then is just happened...we both orgasmed while she was dry humping the hell out of me, we shaked uncontrollably and and the pleasure was so maddengly intense we just shaked and moaned uncontrollably for 10 minutes, screaming each other's name to exaushtion, losing all control!
After what felt like another eternity, Ashley got back in her former position, sliding one hand under my back and resting it on my right side, and the other hand between my legs.
Ashley, what are you doing? I can't...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA NOT THERE YOUR CRAZY STAHAHAHAP IT ASHLEY I MEAN IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
She was tickling my private area like crazy, squeezing my manhood lightly and tickling all around it, with her other hand she was using her sharp nails to poke my ribs and armpit, and she was blowing raspberries allover my neck and also licking me allover my most sensitive parts on my neck and face.
I laughed in abandon, screaming and giggling, moaning and shaking, telling her how much I love her while begging her to stop.
- You didn't think Auntie would let you go so easily did you hon? Cootchie cootchie coooo
She was giving me the most ticklish handjob while tickling, teasing and kissing me all at the same time.
After about 20 minutes I orgasmed, moaning and struggling uncontrollably against the restraints that kept me secured to the bed, screaming Ashley's name like there was no tommorow!
After my second orgasm she couldn't help herself to not tickle me allover from head to toe for about 10 minutes, as I just lay there laughing, so exhausted I wasn't able to struggle or speak anymore!
Then she straddled me again and dry humped me to oblivion as she french kissed me while tickling my armpits and sides to madness... She was humping me and tickling ferouciously, like she was a cougar attacking her prey, ignoring my hysterical laughter, desperate screams of her name and begs for a break from the tickle assault!
As Ashley collapsed orgasming, while shaking convulsively and moaning my name and what she will do to me, and swearing she will marry me for real and do this to me every day, I blacked out, while stil hearing my own hysterical laughter muffled by her lips sensually kissing me.

I woke up the next day, untied from the bed, still in my cycling suit, and noticed Ashley wasn't gone, she was sleeping next to me, wearing what seemed to be a shiny gold bikiny swimsuit.
She opened her eyes and looked at me with the most sensual look.
- Morning sweetie! she said on the most sexy tone imaginable
We kissed passionately as she slowly unzipped my cyclingsuit and slipped her hand under it, on my skin.
- Wait till you see what naughty lady Ashley is gonna do to you now honey, last night was just foreplay! she said with the sexyest voice possible and the most lovely smile.
- First lady Ashley is gonna laugh a bit for her future husband! And I love the swimsuit honey, make sure you'll wear it on our honeymoon, my crazy, sexy, lovely wife! I told her playfully as I wrapped my arms around her and started tickling her back and sides.
As she started tickling me back, we laughed and felt as happy as two teenagers discovering and experiencing love for the very first time!

Last edited:
This story was posted along time ago, but g*psy is/ will always be a slur word.

I liked the story, but found this a little difficult to read because of the format.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back