• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NFL Week 7.

Bugman

Verified
The fiasco that occurred at the end of last night's game is inexcusable. I've voiced my concerns about the Chiefs defense here and they seem to be getting worse instead of better. I think a few of the veterans on that side of the ball need to call a players only meeting and knock some heads together. If this isn't fixed soon they can forget about any kind of a playoff run.

Well now, how about those L.A. Chargers? After opening the season 0-4 they have now won three in a row including wins over division rivals Oakland and Denver. Chiefs take note.

The hapless Browns and 49ers continue their losing ways. Have two NFL teams ever gone 0-16 in the same season? You have to figure they will both eek out at least one win this year.

With no Aaron Rogers to work his 4th quarter magic the Saints beat Green Bay at home.

In London Carson Palmer is likely gone for the season with a broken arm. Has he taken his final snap in the NFL? He was flirting with retirement last off season.

Jay Cutler may have suffered some fractured ribs in a loss to the Jets. As someone who has been through that I know how painful it is.

Last edited:
Its too bad the Browns don't play the 49ers, then again that game might end in a 0-0 tie!!

I doubt that if Eric Berry is on the field at the end of the game, the Chiefs don't get two penalties and the game ends with a KC win. Unfortunately. . .

Here's hoping the Chiefs can rebound. They still hold a two game lead, but like you said Bugman, the LA (still sounds weird not to say San Diego) Chargers are starting to win.

Barbershopman

Its too bad the Browns don't play the 49ers, then again that game might end in a 0-0 tie!!

No doubt.

I doubt that if Eric Berry is on the field at the end of the game, the Chiefs don't get two penalties and the game ends with a KC win. Unfortunately. . .

I suspect if Berry had been in the game it would not have come down to that. But we could play the what if game all night. Watching the game, one of the reporters said he had been on the Chiefs sideline before the kickoff and they were still talking about the Steelers game. You can't do that.

Here's hoping the Chiefs can rebound. They still hold a two game lead, but like you said Bugman, the LA (still sounds weird not to say San Diego) Chargers are starting to win.

Barbershopman

I think they will. Hell, that loss to the Chargers was the first time Denver has been shut out since 1992!
You're right, the L.A. Chargers sounds strange.

By the way, these threads are not limited to Chiefs fans. Everyone is invited to talk about their favorite team, or the NFL in general. :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back