• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Tickle Session on October 1st

LaurlovePinky96

TMF Regular
I had another tickle session on October 1st. I met the same guy, Greg who tied me up on September 23rd. So we met at the High School and we drove to his friend Victoria’s house. We talked and then we all went upstairs to her room. He started to tie my wrists together. I laid down on the bed after I took my sneakers off. My pants were taken off so my panties were showing. My bare legs and socked feet were showing. I still had my t-shirt and bra on. My arms were tied above my head. He tied my ankles and spread my legs. Victoria then tickled my socked left foot and he tickled my other socked foot. I started giggling and wiggling my feet. When she tickled me, her nails were averagely long and it tickled so bad! So she slowly peeled my socks off and ran her nails up and down my feet. I started laughing as I wiggled my feet. As she tickled my feet, he tickled along my ribs, to my sides, and to my tummy and up to my underarms. “Tickle tickle tickle! Coochie coochie coo!” He teased as he tickled. I squirmed and laughed. I laughed even more once he verbally teased me. “She likes the verbal teasing.” He told her. Then he blew a raspberry on my tummy. I squealed so loud as I laughed. “She is very ticklish.” Victoria said as she tickled my feet. Being tickled by two ticklers was so much fun and different. So then he tickled my feet while Victoria tickled my sides, tummy, ribs and underarms. I squealed and laughed so much! “Are you ticklish here?” She asked as she tickled my inner thighs and behind my knees. “Yes!” I squealed as I laughed. Then he tickled my left foot while she tickled my right foot. They then got feathers and feathered up and down my feet. They wiggled the feathers under my toes and sawed the feathers between my toes. I squealed and squirmed as I laughed. She continued tickling my feet with her fingers, a feather and a hairbrush while he tickle-squeezed my inner thighs and my knees. He then wiggled his fingers on the backs of my knees. I laughed as I squealed and squirmed. He then reached in my shirt and tickled my bare underarms, as well as tickling my neck and under my chin. She sawed the feather between my toes as she asked, “Are you ticklish between your toes?” “Yes!” I squealed as I laughed. “She likes it when I do this.” He told her. Then he nibbles and bites my ribs and sides. I squealed loud as I laughed. He then nibbled and bit my feet and toes. He even licked my feet and between my toes while she tickled my sides and ribs. “She’s very ticklish here.” He said. Then he tickled right in the crease between my leg and thigh. I laughed as I squirmed more! “That’s a good spot.” She said as she tickled my feet.

They tickled me for a few minutes and then flipped me over. I ended up laying on my tummy. She then tickled my sides. I squirmed as I laughed. “You’re right, she is very ticklish.” She told him. Then I felt lotion being rubbed on my feet. I got a nice foot massage. I started to relax but then they wiggled their fingers along my feet! I started laughing as I squirmed! They even used a hairbrush on my foot and I felt the hairbrush tickling my sides and underarms. I squirmed and laughed. Then I felt fingers wiggling along my sides and underarms. He then tickled the backs of my knees. “The backs of her knees are very ticklish.” He said. “That’s a good spot.” She said. Victoria then tickled my butt! I clenched my butt as I laughed so much! “Her ass is ticklish!” Victoria said as she tickled my butt cheeks. After that, I felt my panties being lifted as my butt cheeks and butt crack were being tickled by Victoria. Also, he whispered in my ear, “Coochie coochie coo!” As he tickled my underarms! “Hm, I’m trying to find something. What am I looking for?” Greg said. Then he suddenly put his hands under my shirt and tickled my underarms. “My, this is a huge predicament.” He said as he tickled my underarms. I laughed hysterically as I squirmed. They both still tickle me for a few minutes. “We’re gonna give you a break.” Victoria said. Then Greg and Victoria give me light touches and massages everywhere for a few minutes. After that, they tickled me everywhere more and suddenly, they untie me.

Then Greg and I get ready to tie up Victoria. She took off her shirt and laid on the bed in her bra and pants. Then she put the blindfold on. After that, we both tie her up and tickle her. She is pretty ticklish but I seem to be more ticklish than her. Anyway, I would tickle her upper body with my long nails, which includes underarms, sides, tummy, ribs, and sides. I even wiggled a finger in her bellybutton. He would tickle her bare feet while I tickled her upper body. When I was tickling her upper body, sometimes he would sneak up on me and tickle my sides. He even went in my panties and rubbed my clit. Then we would switch. He would tickle her upper body while I tickled her feet. Also, we even used tickle tools to tickle her, which included, feathers, a hairbrush, a fork and a chop stick. Then in-between breaks, we would both give her light touches everywhere. Greg and I tickled Victoria for a while and then we untied her.

After that, Victoria and I tie up Greg and tickle him! He only took off his jeans, so he was wearing a t-shirt and boxers. He wore a blindfold too. I would tickle his upper body with my long nails, which includes underarms, sides, tummy, ribs, and sides. I even wiggled a finger in his bellybutton. She would tickle his bare feet while I tickled his upper body. Then we would switch. She would tickle his upper body while I tickled his feet. “Someone’s ticklish.” Victoria said. “Someone’s very ticklish.” I said. Then when I was tickling his foot, he reached over and tickled my feet while she came over and tickled my sides. “We know how ticklish you are.” She said as she tickled my sides. I kept laughing.

Also, we used tickle tools to tickle him, which included, feathers, a hairbrush, a fork and a chop stick. Then in-between breaks, we would both give him light touches everywhere. Victoria and I tickled Greg for a while and then we untied him.

Once we untied him, we all tickled each other! He tickled my feet, sides and tummy. Then she tickled his feet and sides and he tickled her sides and tummy. We were all laughing and smiling at each other.

When she left the room, he then tied me up while I laid on my back. He then tickled me under my chin, underarms, ribs, stomach, bellybutton, sides, inner thighs, knees, the backs of my knees and my feet while he said, “Tickle tickle tickle! Coochie coochie coo! Ticklish baby girl. Who’s my ticklish baby girl?” After that, he tickled my underarms, stomach and then my inner thighs as he said, “Are you ticklish here? There? Down there?” He kept tickling me everywhere as he said, “You love being my ticklish pet. Who’s ticklish? Who’s ticklish? Are you a ticklish little girl? Somebody’s very ticklish!” He even brought my feet up to his chest and tickled my feet and toes as I laughed hysterically. He also tickled my breasts and nipples. Then he rubbed and tickled my clit as he tickled my feet, ribs, sides and underarms. After that, he went to rubbing/tickling my clit. This went on for a couple of minutes and it felt so good that I was bucking my hips. I was begging to cum from all that tickling. So after a while, I had the most powerful orgasm! I shook as my back arched up, it felt so amazing. I never had an orgasm like that in my life! Then he kept tickling my clit and went to tickling my inner thighs, feet, and even my underarms, tummy, sides and ribs! The last thing he tickled were my feet! I was laughing hysterically as I squirmed but I couldn’t escape from the foot tickling because his body weight rested on my ankle! So all I could do was lay there and laugh!

Then I got untied and got myself ready to go. I did get car tickles on the way back. He tickle squeezed my knees and inner thighs. He even tickled the backs of my knees, as well as my ribs, tummy and sides. I took off my shoe and sock of my right foot (since he wanted to tickle my foot) and he then tickled my foot. He even ran one finger up and down my foot, which is what I enjoyed the most. After that, once we got close, I put my shoe and sock back on and I was dropped off at the High School. Then I walked home. It was such a fun and ticklish day!

Last edited:
That’s a dream come true. Enjoy every minute while these last! Thanks for sharing and congratulations.

Sounds like you had a fantastic session! :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back