• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Woman’s feet on plane passenger’s armrest...

Yeah I saw this on TV a few weeks ago. Pity she didn't have a fluffy feather to tickle them ;)

I would've just tickled them and if she protested, I would've told her "they were in my space!"

The woman who was sitting in the seat in front of the feet, had a wide eyed look on her face.

She was either surprised/shocked, or looked like she wanted to do something to them.

I agree about the whole.

"Tickling them, and then if the other woman protested, the woman in the seat saying.

"Your feet were in my space".

Then again, maybe that's only my view, because I like tickling women's feet lol.

I'd love to have that happen to me.....find something to tickle test those toes and see what happens.

I don't see how she could bitch about you tickling them. It's not like you invaded her space to do it! She invaded your space with her feet! Makes them fair game in my book!

I'm surprised I'm saying this, but I wouldn't touch those feet on a plane...you don't know where she's been, and what her feet have touched since she got to the airport.

There is not chance that I would not have taken full advantage of that situation! Not a chance!

I'd leave them be. Rather casually admire them over the course of the flight than tickle them back into their shoes.

I'd leave them be. Rather casually admire them over the course of the flight than tickle them back into their shoes.

I like the way you think. However, I think bare feet are a huge distraction. Hard to focus when they are visible and within hand's reach.

That being said, I'd rather not touch strangers if I can avoid it. Some people can be edgy when you do, and in many countries you can get in trouble for that. I think I read last week about a guy in a bar in Dubai who was prosecuted for "homosexual behavior" when he accidentally stroke another man's thigh on his way to get a beer from the counter. Or something like that.

Last edited:
Black people truly give the best reactions to impulses around them. lol.

There was a great personals ad about 20 years ago, maybe 15. Either AOL or somewhere else. A woman in South Dakota was looking for a tickle fetishist who would meet her in a movie theater. She would sit in one row, and he would sit in the seat one row up. She would put her bare feet through the area between seats, and he would tickle her feet through the entire movie. It was too specific for me to believe she didn't have this done to her already. I doubt this person on the plane swung that way, but it's interesting to wonder.

I like the way you think. However, I think bare feet are a huge distraction. Hard to focus when they are visible and within hand's reach.

That being said, I'd rather not touch strangers if I can avoid it. Some people can be edgy when you do, and in many countries you can get in trouble for that. I think I read last week about a guy in a bar in Dubai who was prosecuted for "homosexual behavior" when he accidentally stroke another man's thigh on his way to get a beer from the counter. Or something like that.

As a foot/tickle fetishist, and as someone who's been on long flights in the past, I can honestly say, a pair of pretty feet by my side, would be a most welcome 'distraction' if even that. Forget about the in-flight movie.

Agree with ticklishess, my power point would probably stay unfinished if I were on that flight.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back